Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do old fucks cope about height increase

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
Gen Z has the shittest diet and the worst sleep and is way taller than old fucks is due to genetics but then old fucks will still not believe it

Hmm strange how can gen Z have different genetics then the generation before it

Must be better diet and growth harmonies

Gen Z has the shittest diet and the worst sleep and is way taller than old fucks is due to genetics but then old fucks will still not believe it

Cope, most of the people that height-mog me are Gen X, today 3 elderly toilets height-mogged me, not a single toilet younger than 40 height-mogged me. Men of all ages height-mog me, but I don't see that many more tall Zoomers compared to any other generation nor does any data seem to confirm that they are taller, in fact Dutch data finds Dutch Zoomers shorter on average, though the extremely tall ones (6'7+) are overrepresented, though the rest are shorter.

Hmm strange how can gen Z have different genetics then the generation before it

Must be better diet and growth harmonies

For those who don't get it, Stalin22 is implying that the incels didn't reproduce, so Chad's offspring is taller.

I don't believed it!

incels didn't reproduce, so Chad's offspring is taller.
Yeah but only 1 generation, it cannot be so much gap , 1 inch max
The avarage zoomer in Europe is still 5'10-11 and in Nord Europe 6'+