Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do people act shocked that incels hate women/society?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I mean think about it. If you live your entire life rejected by women and socially outcasted by normies, you are eventually going to grow to harbor resentment towards people. It's completely natural and justified. I find it hilarious how normies expect us to continue to be meek little wimps when confronted with the fact that society hates us and wants us gone.

If you are a low status man, you already have enough handicaps as it is. You can't afford to be even more of an easy target than you already are.

And the whole "You hate women because you think they owe you sex" thing is extremely funny to me because I don't just hate women. I hate everyone. Because the world hates me so I hate them back. And the idea of someone "owing" me sex is stupid because obviously the universe doesn't owe me anything. I completely understand that, which is why I take what I want instead of expecting society to give a fuck about any of my problems.

Last edited:
Because they cant see the root cause

Because most people are both ignorant and ideologically possessed. Women are behaving horribly, they are turning the values I hold dear into caricatures of themselves, corrupting the people and organisations I would have like to join through the power the hole between their leg grants them. Hating them is a moral obligation. To not hate them is to be indifferend to the unfairness and cruelty they inflict on others. It's to value status and peer-approval over what's right and just and true. Most people succumb to simple self-interest, but that has always been the case throughout history. I despise them with all my heart and it's a point of pride, not shame.

I think women owe me everything and I don’t give a fat flying flamingo fuck what any foid thinks of that statement

Because they are told to.

Disagree - I AM entitled to a slutty big booty Latina with E-cups who makes me delicious meals everyday

you are eventually going to grow to harbor resentment towards people. It's completely natural and justified. I find it hilarious how normies expect us to continue to be meek little wimps when confronted with the fact that society hates us and wants us gone.
They do the same with dicklets, "self-fulfilling prophecy" lol

I mainly hate the endless lying and gaslighting. I don't like women's nature, but it is what is, and we're all lookist.

They do the same with dicklets, "self-fulfilling prophecy" lol
They don't understand cause and effect. It's inconceivable to them that incels can legitimately struggle the way they do, so they downplay and minimize our problems because they have no actual way of understanding how someone can possibly be in our position, because everything that we are incapable of doing comes so easily to them

because we won't take it up the asss from women like most whites do

Also, if there was any demonstrable benefit to not hating women they I wouldn't. But the fact is, you have nothing to gain and everything to lose in the 21st century if you treat women with respect.

They will constantly blame inceldom on the fact that most incels hate women, completely disregarding that most non incel men have similarly negative feelings toward women

I mean think about it. If you live your entire life rejected by women and socially outcasted by normies, you are eventually going to grow to harbor resentment towards people. It's completely natural and justified. I find it hilarious how normies expect us to continue to be meek little wimps when confronted with the fact that society hates us and wants us gone.

If you are a low status man, you already have enough handicaps as it is. You can't afford to be even more of an easy target than you already are.

And the whole "You hate women because you think they owe you sex" thing is extremely funny to me because I don't just hate women. I hate everyone. Because the world hates me so I hate them back. And the idea of someone "owing" me sex is stupid because obviously the universe doesn't owe me anything. I completely understand that, which is why I take what I want instead of expecting society to give a fuck about any of my problems.
lack of empathy, they cannot imagine a world deprived of everything that is common and usual for them.

Well it's very simple, they can't accept the fact that someone could criticize their shitty world and point out the painful reality that people like us have to go through. I honestly don't even bother explaining my hatred of Foids and society anymore because one, it's fucking pointless and is like yelling in a empty room and two, they will NEVER understand or change the way they treat us, so why bother.

I think women owe me everything and I don’t give a fat flying flamingo fuck what any foid thinks of that statement
based brocel
giga-chad.gif

I've said this before, but I think part of the reason they get so defensive on this is due to realizing they're closer aligned with us than with foids, average normie is living in almost pure denial which is why the term bluepill exists

I’m entitled to a 16 year old slender virgin to take as a wife, if I don’t get that society has failed. Where are the virgin women ready to become wives?

They will constantly blame inceldom on the fact that most incels hate women, completely disregarding that most non incel men have similarly negative feelings toward women

exactly, they expect us to be good little cucks who don't harbour the littlest of resentment towards them

"What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?"
joker-you-get-what-you-deserve.gif

And the whole "You hate women because you think they owe you sex" thing is extremely funny to me because I don't just hate women. I hate everyone. Because the world hates me so I hate them back.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

And the idea of someone "owing" me sex is stupid because obviously the universe doesn't owe me anything. I completely understand that, which is why I take what I want instead of expecting society to give a fuck about any of my problems.
Exactly. I'm not owed anything by anyone, though that doesn't mean that I don't really, really want a girl like this:

slutty big booty Latina with E-cups who makes me delicious meals everyday
Who also loves to succ and knows how to use those E-cups instead of just showing them off:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF
Homer Simpson Simpsons GIF

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Exactly. I'm not owed anything by anyone, though that doesn't mean that I don't really, really want a girl like this:

Who also loves to succ and knows how to use those E-cups instead of just showing them off:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF
Homer Simpson Simpsons GIF
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The real question is how aren't women hated more in general? They are sexist, racist, arrogant, entitled and boring and everyone who deals with them knows it yet this is one of the only forum that ever properly shits on the.

Because they don't think. They lazily just blindly accept what society tells them and never really think about it.

They can see it, they just don't care
Yes, when they don’t care is what pisses me off the most I blame others that hate people, in fact I agree with this post that society doesn’t want us

I mainly hate the endless lying and gaslighting. I don't like women's nature, but it is what is, and we're all lookist.
I think feminism and the westernization is making them worse with those dumb mindsets

Incels hate the gun that is firing at them when they should be hating the user firing the gun.

Not only was I rejected but I nearly had my life ruined by a foid once which was my final straw

I think feminism and the westernization is making them worse with those dumb mindsets

Feminism doesn't touch chad though does it?

Feminism goes out the window when Chad comes around.

Because most people are both ignorant and ideologically possessed. Women are behaving horribly, they are turning the values I hold dear into caricatures of themselves, corrupting the people and organisations I would have like to join through the power the hole between their leg grants them. Hating them is a moral obligation. To not hate them is to be indifferend to the unfairness and cruelty they inflict on others. It's to value status and peer-approval over what's right and just and true. Most people succumb to simple self-interest, but that has always been the case throughout history. I despise them with all my heart and it's a point of pride, not shame.
FUCKING VILE CUNTS SLUTS I WANT TO GENOCIDE EVERYONE EVEN INCEL ON THIS FORUM :reeeeee:

foids live on a tutorial mode so they cant develop basic empathy cause you need at least some struggle in life to do so

They approach the topic from a degree of bias so assume society is perfect and can't step in our shoes,
so will say things like 'mental health issues are to blame'. Their frame of reference is a couple of trolls
on the forum and Elliot Rodger, who only account for less than 1% of incels.

Most of them were raised by just world cuckallcy. Knowing how stubborn humans are when they are grown into it and can't really change their learned behavior during their baby years. It is quite like talking to a bunch of brick walls. Hearing that actual people suffer from things they can't control I.e. looks and race it'll surprise them by how alien it is because they haven't quite learned to think with a spine ever throughout their lives.

Because at the other end of their pov all they know is fads and do what everyone else is doing.

Feminism doesn't touch chad though does it?

Feminism goes out the window when Chad comes around.
I think they’re even more programmed to Chad because of Feminism, some of those dream guys that they won are so rare like only the top one percent or they don’t even exist

Religions also tell us that we should love everyone like our brothers and sisters, however, from constant rejection and only being used by fake friends, it makes me not want to love people from you know typical incel shit, fuck the human race I can’t wait for one day for humans to go extinct