Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do people call me bluepilled for saying only non NT sub 5 men can be trucels?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
People post threads saying only height matters because they see ugly tallfags with girls and others post saying only face matters because they see good looking manlets with girls everyday, but when I post threads proving that NT matters the most, I get called a :bluepill:er because I am not allowed to share my experience that the only people I see getting away with being unattractive or short are NTs. :feelsUgh:

If you’re sub 5 and non NT, it’s the fucking nail in the coffin, there is absolutely zero chance of ever ascending, the very definition of being a trucel: show me one outlier or cherrypick of a sub 5 asocial, social outcast mentally ill man on the same degree as Elliot or Cho that has an girlfriend anywhere on the internet.

The answer: you can’t. :blackpill:

Last edited:
I am a neurotypical truecel and I am tired of being discriminated against just because I was born with a normally wired brain

they can't accept that besides looks they are likely autistic and socially retarded

People post threads saying only height matters because they see ugly tallfags with girls and others post saying only face matters because they see good looking manlets with girls everyday, but when I post threads proving that NT matters the most, I get called a :bluepill:er because I am not allowed to share my experience that the only people I see getting away with being unattractive or short are NTs. :feelsUgh:

If you’re sub 5 and non NT, it’s the fucking nail in the coffin, there is absolutely zero chance of ever ascending, the very definition of being a trucel: show me one outlier or cherrypick of a sub 5 asocial, social outcast mentally ill man on the same degree as Elliot or Cho that has an girlfriend anywhere on the internet.

I kinda agree with the OP. 6/10 or higher NT can get foids eventually.

blackpill is all about looks
the nt pill or whatever has nothing to do with the blackpill
it is closer to the redpill if not the bluepill than the blackpill

they can't accept that besides looks they are likely autistic and socially retarded
I saw Tenta’s face on Looksmax today and he was just a slightly below average looking 4/10 English looking dude and was even 6 ft. tall, so he would’ve likely gotten a GF in all honesty if he didn’t have autism. All the looks obsession here is just giving people severe body dysmorphia and genuinely believe their face is grotesquely deformed.

I saw Tenta’s face on Looksmax today and he was just a slightly below average looking 4/10 English looking dude and was even 6 ft. tall, so he would’ve likely gotten a GF in all honesty if he didn’t have autism. All the looks obsession here is just giving people severe body dysmorphia and genuinely believe their face is grotesquely deformed.
Meanwhi;e I am actually grotesquely deformed

It’s all about the halo. If you look like shit, everything you do or say with be mocked, if you look good, everything you do or say will be appreciated

Take the blackpill, son :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

blackpill is all about looks
the nt pill or whatever has nothing to do with the blackpill
it is closer to the redpill if not the bluepill than the blackpill
Cope, the :blackpill: is about predetermined sexual selection, NT is influenced by genes and environment as height or face and has the same effect, if not more. The redpill is about muh self improvement bs to become an “alpha”. :feelsugh:

ok unbanned-cel

NT then height second. Why height over face? Because being short, shorter than even women is the most emasculating thing that can happen to a man

Cope, the :blackpill: is about predetermined sexual selection, NT is influenced by genes and environment as height or face and has the same effect, if not more. The redpill is about muh self improvement bs to become an “alpha”. :feelsugh:
You can easily become NT through self improvement

Height >>
Tall aspies can ascend, ntness is only useful to get ltrs. High functioning faggots can get sex as long as they're normie looking or tall
he's an outlier, simple as. And he chooses to rot, ultimately fucking his mind even more. NTness works like a muscle, everyone is born NT

You can easily become NT through self improvement
You can't but people turn into spergs, you aren't born like that, maybe except real autists. Asperger is a meme, there aren't true autists here. You can't reverse the damage years of rotting and rejection do to your brain

Last edited:

This discussion has no sens. There are many types of autistic people. You can have just an Asperger syndrome or you can be completely crippled. If you "suffer" only from the Asperger syndrome it does not matter for foids. If you are completely crippled it is another history. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: So when you speak about any autistic mentalcel you must describe what type of autism this brocel has. :ahegao:

you are delusional
if you think NT matters as much as looks
It is just fakecel cope
@Edmund_Kemper disagrees and was the biggest contributor to Must Reads. :feelsugh:

In all honesty I see way more cases of average or below sub 5 say 4 to 5 non NT be a bigger hinderence than being neuro typical 3s it’s s bigger deficit literally allot of them are socially retarded and have other character floors that they can’t get on past.