Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do people hate me for no reason, even strangers?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Title. I get judged the moment I step a foot outside

How can we know?

happens if you're an ugly male

because you're ugly, and yes, looks are all that matters in this world

Ugly, smelly, autistic, reputation for being the local weirdo, too fat or too skinny, clothing looks weird on you, stupid haircut, retarded voice, funny walk, hunchback from rotting, flat ass, odd body proportions, too little or too much eye contact, low IQ, IQ too high.
Any of the above.

Last edited:
Hey graycel

No, no, no... (See: October)

She looked at me in disgust and horror, ignored me, never complimented me, never been nice to me, treated me like shit, called me ugly, never fucked me, spread rumours about me. She never loved me and loved other men. All cause she finds me repulsive, so I hate her.

I hope she suffers a painful agonizing death

Quite similar to the situation I have with my own "oneitis", Rose. She enjoyed seeing me in a ward for suicidal patients.

No, not after many years of deep attachment. It causes one to seethe. Or, in my case, cycle between seething and sorrow.

Of-course, I approached her only to confirm my status as a "low class" male.

When one is at the point of despair and extreme frustration, "sainthood" often occurs naturally. Please do not push him.

It is better to express his hatred on this forum than to sacrifice his life for a vain, vile woman who laughs at his misery.

- You have never had sex with your oneitis
- She thinks you are disgusting
- You orbit women whom don't even recognize your existence
- You say you "love" someone that you've never spent time with in any meaningful capacity
- It's not "love" it's the uptake and firing of Nuerons and chemicals in your brain, not being returned to you by her, JFL at how much of a pathetic slavecuck you are if you have a oneitis.

"Muh oneitis":soy::soy::soy: