Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people (mainly younger people with a boatload of issues) think a gf will fix all their problems

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Seen way too many people who are legit friendless NEETs with a shit ton of issues in life thinking a gf will fix their problem. My life is shit and i have a bunch of other issues rather than woman. I legit hesitated to join fully active on a main simply due to the fact that I don’t want my main problem to be that I was muh incel. Especially, after some really tragic shit happen in my life.

If you’re on this forum you are most likely a severe abused dog and diagnosed with some disorder. JFL there’s plenty of KHV and some khhv Incels irl I’ve known who’ve never been in a relationship. But they didn’t focus on it fully because they had a social circle, were study maxxing or were focused on sports.

Not really hard to find someone irl, in the west who’s never had a relationship or been intimate with a foid.

Last edited:
Because it solves many problems, not all of course

which ones? You believe that some woman will truly love you especially in adult age?

I see no reason to how a gf would fix some unfixable problems I have or why I want to have one with how my life is going rn tbh.

Having a gf gives you a high boost to self-esteem and motivation, which helps you with dealing with other problems

cope. having regular sex will make you instantly feel much better all the time

yeah shits retarded. a gf could possibly cause you MORE problems.

gf wont fix shit nigga maybe mental problems but not physical ur still gonna be treated bad by others

Seen way too many people who are legit friendless NEETs with a shit ton of issues in life thinking a gf will fix their problem. My life is shit and i have a bunch of other issues rather than woman. I legit hesitated to join fully active on a main simply due to the fact that I don’t want my main problem to be that I was muh incel. Especially, after some really tragic shit happen in my life.

If you’re on this forum you are most likely a severe abused dog and diagnosed with some disorder. JFL there’s plenty of KHV and some khhv Incels irl I’ve known who’ve never been in a relationship. But they didn’t focus on it fully because they had a social circle, were study maxxing or were focused on sports.

Not really hard to find someone irl, in the west who’s never had a relationship or been intimidate with a foid.
having gf = solves being lonely :yes: have something to work for :yes: proof your not subhuman (sub3) :yes: proof you are somewhat rich (good betabuxx) :yes: have friends (when was the last time you saw somebody with a gf and having no friends?)

having a gf in of itself wouldn't solve anything, if somebody dropped a becky on my doorstep i wouldn't know what to do with her since i have the social skills of an abused dogs, but it does mean that you have alot of problems already solved.

so basically a gf is a trophy that you have a lot of problems worked out, which is what alot of people want

Why do people (mainly younger people with a boatload of issues) think a gf will fix all their problems​

I don't think anyone actually thinks that.

Incels (of all ages) believe having a GF will fix the problem of being lonely and GFless. Nothing more, nothing less.

Based off what you wrote you have clearly no idea what you're talking about. Side hobbies have 0 impact on how much you enjoy your life. The main quest of this shit life as a man is to spread your seed into as many foids as possible. Everything else, including marriage and settling down is a cope. The 2 main things that make 100% of men fulfilled are being a part of a community and spreading their seed. I am telling you this as someone who has hobbies, both intellectual and physical.

nobody wants an unearned, worthless trophy (hooker/betabuxx gf) but people admire REAL GOLDEN TROPHIES (gfs who love you) so thats what people mean that they want a gf :feelshehe::yes:

Based off what you wrote you have clearly no idea what you're talking about. Side hobbies have 0 impact on how much you enjoy your life. The main quest of this shit life as a man is to spread your seed into as many foids as possible. Everything else, including marriage and settling down is a cope. The 2 main things that make 100% of men fulfilled are being a part of a community and spreading their seed. I am telling you this as someone who has hobbies, both intellectual and physical.
:yes:
what's the point of hobbies if you have no friends?

gf wont fix shit nigga maybe mental problems but not physical ur still gonna be treated bad by others
Yup that’s probably one of my bigger issues I’ve always said this from the start. Being a jester to normies is a shit way to live. I want respect
having gf = solves being lonely :yes: have something to work for :yes: proof your not subhuman (sub3) :yes: proof you are somewhat rich (good betabuxx) :yes: have friends (when was the last time you saw somebody with a gf and having no friends?)

having a gf in of itself wouldn't solve anything, if somebody dropped a becky on my doorstep i wouldn't know what to do with her since i have the social skills of an abused dogs, but it does mean that you have alot of problems already solved.
the thing is if your problems involve money or being friendless why do you think a gf would suddenly make that better. However I do agree if you have a gf you most likely don’t have these problems or at least shouldn’t. Well depending on the friend and wealth part

Ok JFL. Fucking a bunch of sex dolls won’t do me anything good in the long run. Also hobbies that are useless are not what I’m talking about and again I don’t disagree but I’m mainly directing to the younger crowd that has people who legit far bigger issues than not getting a gf.

Yup that’s probably one of my bigger issues I’ve always said this from the start. Being a jester to normies is a shit way to live. I want respect

the thing is if your problems involve money or being friendless why do you think a gf would suddenly make that better. However I do agree if you have a gf you most likely don’t have these problems or at least shouldn’t. Well depending on the friend and wealth part
how many posts to unlock sewers

Having a GF is like maxxing out the social skills tree, so alot of the problems it solves have to do with socialiablity (friends, beauty, loneliness) so it wouldn't do shit to your money problems, that's another skill tree entirely :feelshehe: :yes:

Having a GF is like maxxing out the social skills tree, so alot of the problems it solves have to do with socialiablity (friends, beauty, loneliness) so it wouldn't do shit to your money problems, that's another skill tree entirely :feelshehe: :yes:
True ngl but there are some dudes with no friends who do manage to get a gf. However for the most part they are above average in looks

I see no reason to how a gf would fix some unfixable problems I have or why I want to have one with how my life is going rn tbh.
social validation, not feeling lonely anymore, sex, physical touch

True ngl but there are some dudes with no friends who do manage to get a gf. However for the most part they are above average in looks
how the FUCK do you have no friends and get a gf?

what "other problems" are you talking about?
because sometimes the only thing missing is a gf..

social validation, not feeling lonely anymore, sex, physical touch
all apart of the social skills tree :feelshehe: :yes: a gf wouldn't do anything for your money issues though since that's apart of the moneymaxxing and success tree

friends, lonliness, ugliness, not being accepted, no hobbies, no money etc etc

all apart of the social skills tree :feelshehe: :yes: a gf wouldn't do anything for your money issues though since that's apart of the moneymaxxing and success tree
I dont have money issues, although i dont earn too much

how the FUCK do you have no friends and get a gf?
eh it does happen but like true it’s a really rare outlier. If you have a gf you probably have if not a social circle some friends around.
I have plenty of personal problems and struggles in my life. Also for the most part most people on this forum’s only problem is not missing a gf. People who’s only problem is not having a gf aren’t in places like this

some of us will be fixed with a bullet in the head most of us are unfixable

i wish the world wasnt so FUCKED!!! WHY WAS I BORN IF I HAVE NO SOCIAL INTERACTIONS?!!!! ITS THE FUCKING WEEKEND!!! HUMANS ARE SOCIAL ANIMALS GODDDAMMMNITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!1

Not really hard to find someone irl, in the west who’s never had a relationship or been intimate with a foid.
It's cause you're a high tier normie blud ofc getting a gf is something so meaningless cause you can achieve it if you invested your money on looksmaxxing and not rotting here or obscure politic spaces

It's cause you're a high tier normie blud ofc getting a gf is something so meaningless cause you can achieve it if you invested your money on looksmaxxing and not rotting here or obscure politic spaces
JFL I would say the title applies to you but you don’t even have any issues in your life other than not getting a gf. Not even an abused dog either.

People who’s only problem is not having a gf aren’t in places like this
a lot of them are. it's called incels.is for a reason.
they got money, they got their copes, some even got friends, they just have life mostly in check, but no girlfriend because they're still ugly and short at the end of the day. and that makes you depressed.

a lot of them are. it's called incels.is for a reason.
they got money, they got their copes, some even got friends, they just have life mostly in check, but no girlfriend because they're still ugly and short at the end of the day. and that makes you depressed.
JFL there’s definitely some richcels & standard Zoomer on here whose only issue is not getting a gf I agree. But for most of us no it isnt. Most of the active young users I’ve seen including myself have a boatload of issues far worse than some narcy oldcels on herez

There’s legit plenty of NT KHHVs I saw irl. Knew some KHHV who was giga nt and was friends with legit everyone in HS and regularly smoked weed with most of the other kids. You really think someone like that would belong here?

You really think someone like that would belong here?
if he's an incel, yes. i don't see the problem.
if you mean belong as in he would integrate with the "losers" here, i don't think so too.

if he's an incel, yes. i don't see the problem.
if you mean belong as in he would integrate with the "losers" here, i don't think so too.
Him being an incel by definition doesn’t really mean much when he clearly hasn’t lived or struggled like a typical incel.

I live in Eastern Europe and make same amount as a Californian working at McDs without counting bonuses and benefits.
Since we have free healthcare and lower prices this money goes a long way.

I have enough money to spend on stupid shit to entertain myself and some left over to invest.
I have no problem talking to people, including women.
My health and physical condition is better than 90% people my age.

A gf would fix my problems because by every other metric my life is pretty decent, so logically tfw no gf must be the root of my problems.

I live in Eastern Europe and make same amount as a Californian working at McDs without counting bonuses and benefits.
Since we have free healthcare and lower prices this money goes a long way.

I have enough money to spend on stupid shit to entertain myself and some left over to invest.
I have no problem talking to people, including women.
My health and physical condition is better than 90% people my age.

A gf would fix my problems because by every other metric my life is pretty decent, so logically tfw no gf must be the root of my problems.
Fair but your case isn’t common here as most people on here are friendless NEETs.

Fair but your case isn’t common here as most people on here are friendless NEETs.
You'd be surprised. I have two cousins who are 1000% autistic, both are incels despite having jobs.
You can generally tell who is incel most of the time, I have coworkers who get turned away from nightclubs due to their looks(true story) despite them being IQ moggers.

"typical incel" meaning..?
Abused dog? Outcasted loser? Rotting sperg? Ofc inceldom isn’t rare nowadays so this doesn’t apply as much but again if you are on this forums you are probably a loser. No true socially adjusted dude with prospects who is an incel is going to rot here.

You'd be surprised. I have two cousins who are 1000% autistic, both are incels despite having jobs.
Yes but they’re autistic. Also I’m an autist and I did wageslave for 2 summers but like I should’ve also specified that an incel is a pushover.

There are plenty of Incels here who aren’t NEETs and have jobs but they aren’t treated well in their job by coworkers. Probably the case for your autistic cousins
You can generally tell who is incel most of the time,
Yup you can
I have coworkers who get turned away from nightclubs due to their looks(true story) despite them being IQ moggers.
Makes sense.