Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do so many of you here hate me?

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I am a based poster and I make post entertaining content! I should be loved by all of you! :feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

lonely males

You're alright, but I don't think you're mod material.

I think you're pretty based if you're running for mod. I hold no hatred towards anybody here because y'know what we all have in common? We're all losers.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I am a based poster and I make post entertaining content! I should be loved by all of you! :feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
As I said, associating yourself with lunatics doesn't help for sure :feelshaha:

You're one of the most based users here man :feelsYall:.
As I said, associating yourself with lunatics doesn't help for sure :feelshaha:
Rich coming from you of all people:feelsjuice:

You're one of the most based users here man :feelsYall:.

Rich coming from you of all people:feelsjuice:
Oh look it's the same group of frustrated teenagers circle jerking. Have you seen none of the good users associate with your circle ?

Oh look it's the same group of frustrated teenagers circle jerking. Have you seen none of the good users associate with your circle ?
You constantly defend furries and also started shit by making strawman claims of "group reporting" which you literally caused. And for your information, I'm 21 & not some "frustrated teen." Your response to my original comment also proves you're a needlessly aggressive prick.

You constantly defend furries and also started shit by making strawman claims of "group reporting" which you literally caused. And for your information, I'm 21 & not some "frustrated teen." Your response to my original comment also proves you're a needlessly aggressive prick.
I don't have to prove you anything, man. In my almost a year, I've never caused controversies with anybody.

If your autistic brain would take the time to understand, I've never defended furries. But I surely have stood up everytime when somebody has gotten bullied here, and the reason for that being I've been bullied myself so I know how that feels.

Anyways I'm the least bit interested in engaging you or any of your circle jerking friends. Do not engage anymore.

I don't have to prove you anything, man.
Passive-agressive as fuck JFL- exactly like a Redditor ":soy:I don't have to prove you anything, man"
In my almost a year, I've never caused controversies with anybody.

If your autistic brain would take the time to understand,
ah, so you're mocking me for being non-NT?
I've never defended furries. But I surely have stood up everytime when somebody has gotten bullied here, and the reason for that being I've been bullied myself so I know how that feels.

Anyways I'm the least bit interested in engaging you or any of your circle jerking friends. Do not engage anymore.
Not interested in arguing either- but it is hypocritical you call people "bullies" when you made call-out threads when they simply took a stand against faggot furries infiltrating this place.

Passive-agressive as fuck JFL- exactly like a Redditor ":soy:I don't have to prove you anything, man"

ah, so you're mocking me for being non-NT?

Not interested in arguing either- but it is hypocritical you call people "bullies" when you made call-out threads when they simply took a stand against faggot furries infiltrating this place.
You're too blinded by an internet guy you've never even met. Icestorm is the kind of guy who would stab you in the back if you ever said anything that he didn't feel like was right.

It is not hypocritical of me to call out bullies, again it's too difficult to understand I guess. Again if you took the time to put aside your blindsided friendship, you would understand nobody is a 'faggot' here

Jamemlm is a furry for sure, but he hasn't caused any problems then why needlessly target him? And it's ok to call him out once, but what your friends did was well.. you'd know .

If that James guy ever does anything bad here in the future, I would myself ask for him to be banned

I don't hate you, you are a good brocel :feelsYall:

because you're a curry