Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some guys on here say normies are happy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Most are that I see are pretty miserable because of their jobs, they can’t get a girl to look twice at them, or if they do have a girlfriend they are constantly simping just so she stays around. Kind of off topic but I don’t know how guys on here can look at all the crap normies go through and go “yeah bro they have it so much better than us, if you don’t think we’re really just genetic trash who deserves to die like IT says your coping”.

Reverse masochistic coping or bluepilled basement dwellers

They don’t say they have it amazing but they act like just because we’re in the position we’re in that somehow wageslaving, starfish sex with a girl who hates you, and getting cheated on is better just because they have sex and are able to get a girl.
Reverse masochistic coping or bluepilled basement dwellers
I feel like the insults IT throws at us is being taken to heart by some guys here.

Normies around me aren’t miserable, they annoy me with they loud laughing.

At least they have it better than us and social life.
They actually are treated like regular human beings.

At least they have it better than us and social life.
They actually are treated like regular human beings.
Their usually treated like wallets or cogs in the machine.

Normies have friends, girlfriends and social lives. Why wouldnt they be happy

Normies have friends, girlfriends and social lives. Why wouldnt they be happy
Those friends usually betray them and their girlfriends cheat on and mock them.

Ignorance is bliss, so normies are definitely happier than us

Holy fuck who gives a shit about girls mocking their boyfriends you 12 year old retard
That’s not a response that’s just an insult. And I think you would care if your girlfriend constantly mocked you to your face and behind your back on top of not having sex with you or having starfish sex.

Don’t call him a cuck that’s just insulting him.

The insult is warranted. If you're not blackpilled, you shouldn't be on these forums. I've enough of these infiltrators.

The insult is warranted. If you're not blackpilled, you shouldn't be on these forums. I've enough of these infiltrators.
I don’t think he’s an infiltrator just because he thinks normies have it better than us. I disagree with him but that doesn’t make him an infiltrator.

Hi cuck. You sound like you're from IT. GTFO of here.
I dont like what you said. Youre from IT. I honestly dont understand the thought behind the braindead comment you just made

I dont like what you said. Youre from IT. I honestly dont understand the thought behind the braindead comment you just made

If you think normies have it better than us, you're essentially saying "I wish I was a cuck".

Cucks are even worse than foids, and they definitely contribute more to inceldom than foids do.

That’s not a response that’s just an insult. And I think you would care if your girlfriend constantly mocked you to your face and behind your back on top of not having sex with you or having starfish sex.
You dont deserve a proper response. You really are a fucking Retard :feelskek:

If you think normies have it better than us, you're essentially saying "I wish I was a cuck".

Cucks are even worse than foids, and they definitely contribute more to inceldom than foids do.
I agree that it’s stupid to want to be in most normies positions but to a call him an infiltrator is a strong word to throw around. I think most guys who say that are just so desperate for anything they will take the risk of being cucked.

Agree with your second statement but you seem to think every normie is a cuck. If girls wanted to cuck their bfs so bad why dont they just date chad?

You dont deserve a proper response. You really are a fucking Retard :feelskek:
Yes I do all of us deserve a response why don’t I? Also this isn’t a response it’s just an insult.

Agree with your second statement but you seem to think every normie is a cuck. If girls wanted to cuck their bfs so bad why dont they just date chad?
Because chad usually has more and better options.

How is it a cope? Most normies punch down on each other all the time and you really don’t think those girls cheat?
im sure some of them cheat. But most normies have normal social lives, they meet up on the weekends get drunk and have fun together normal shit

Normies might be unhappy, but that is only because they have inflated egos and do not get them satisfied enough. With other words, they choose to be unhappy.

im sure some of them cheat. But most normies have normal social lives, they meet up on the weekends get drunk and have fun together normal shit
Oh I’m not saying saying they don’t I’m just saying what I’ve seen usually happen.

It's simple.

Because they think they have a monopoly on suffering.

Being incel is the worst thing that can happen to a human being, after all.

Auschwitz and gulag experiences pale in comparison to being unable to stick your penis in a meat hole.

edit to better express my autistic point: "I am suffering more than you, therefore stop bitching about it and you actually have it good"

Last edited: