Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why do wh*tecels get offended when incels call them out for their bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i make a tinder experiment with ur avi will u adnit ur wrong? if yes send me his full size pic(s?)

Who cares, it will just be more proof that JBW is one of the most legit theories.

if i make a tinder experiment with ur avi will u adnit ur wrong? if yes send me his full size pic(s?)

Exactly. This place reminds me of an sjw forum a lot of the time.
damn the thread already turned into a delusional circlejerk? no1 is blaming any1, we just acknowledge ur supreior life, stop wasting it here

I'm still waiting for

-My awesome social life
-Girls that are interested in me
- Fun and Joy

Oh wait....

I COMPETE with all the other superior males. Smh

@SergeantIncel @Master @Ryo_Hazuki @gstvtrp @blickpall @retarded_dumbshit

can we ban all rainbowcels

damn the thread already turned into a delusional circlejerk? no1 is blaming any1, we just acknowledge ur supreior life, stop wasting it here
What superior life?

what ?

this forum is literally packed with ethnics who live in western europe like myself. rofl

ethnics have it easier in US, the half of population being ethnic. here in europe we are hated to no end.

It's easy in the UK, France, Sweden ect If you lowered your standards and didn't just want 8/10 white girls then maybe that would help.

I'm still waiting for

-My awesome social life
-Girls that are interested in me
- Fun and Joy
1. open tinder profile in ASIA (THE ENTIRE POINT OF JBW)
2. realize hoe much ur missing
3. go to asia and slay

pathetic, just proves my point, we try to help u and just try to ridicule and victimize urselves jfl

No you retard, your "help" doesn't fucking exist. "Blah blah this tinder experiment!" who the fuck cares? They're just that, matches. Unless the guy actually goes there and fucks them, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

And hey, black people would slay if they went to Africa. Arabs would slay if they went to the Middle East. Asians would still get sex in Asia. Most of the people here are whining they can't get a white girl, that's all. You're all deluded into thinking white girls are the only ones that matter.

Even that Jimmy Neutron looking nigga will match-mog slayer looking ethnics.

What superior life?
man im lying in bed dont make me find satistics to prove that u will just inhore my message like what happens usually when i educate others on factual information

Just look at Pigboi, he could out there fucking some black pussy. Instead he decides to LARP on an incel forum all day, disgusting.

1. open tinder profile in ASIA (THE ENTIRE POINT OF JBW)
2. realize hoe much ur missing
3. go to asia and slay
I want a long term relationship and I don't have the opportunity to go to Asia for the next couple of years.

No you retard, your "help" doesn't fucking exist. "Blah blah this tinder experiment!" who the fuck cares? They're just that, matches. Unless the guy actually goes there and fucks them, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

And hey, black people would slay if they went to Africa. Arabs would slay if they went to the Middle East. Asians would still get sex in Asia. Most of the people here are whining they can't get a white girl, that's all. You're all deluded into thinking white girls are the only ones that matter.
??? wow u are quite triggered

so if a chad gets 200 matched and an incel gets 0 matches it means literally nothing its not a reflection of real life? ethnics going to their homelands will be average, whites going to asia will be gods

Just look at Pigboi, he could out there fucking some black pussy. Instead he decides to LARP on an incel forum all day, disgusting.
Because he isn't ugly lol

Here's an idea to all the pissy retarded ethnics trying to cope "MUH WHITEY! WE WUZ THE REAL OPPRESSED!", why don't you go on tumblr and join your fellow retards blaming all your worlds problems on white people? I'm sure you could find a self-hating white slag who exclusively dates you.

We are not being SJW here. what we do is just stating the FACTS. its not about politics or blaming our problems on white people. Just stating the facts like even our women want white people more.

>I'm sure you could find a self-hating white slag who exclusively dates you.

I am 27 yo now, when i was in university I had joined Antifa-like group I had found. I never gave a single shred of shit about politics. Did so just in hopes that a blue haired SJW girl would wanna date brown dude to spite the society. They all dated white guys

I want a long term relationship and I don't have the opportunity to go to Asia for the next couple of years.
so u are a standartcel "i dont want priveleged sex i want a loving gf like in thr anime i watch!!!"

Ehhhhh fuck off actually,even if I would have a chance to score some low tier asian women I don't feel like travelling to another continent just to try and get some pussy,I would like for people of my race to not find me repulsive.

??? wow u are quite triggered

so if a chad gets 200 matched and an incel gets 0 matches it means literally nothing its not a reflection of real life? ethnics going to their homelands will be average, whites going to asia will be gods

Matches don't mean anything unless you actually go and fuck them. A lot of them ghost you after 1-2 messages.. And honestly, where's your proof outside of tinder? Tinder this and Tinder that, almost as if the real world doesn't exist outside it. Anyway, you're just trolling so go fuck yourself. You're not a real jew, you're probably some pathetic white guy with an inferiority complex. Just rope yourself.

That the guy is a troll or so severely low IQ that he should be banned.
He reminds me of me, I used to be aggressive like that in the first month, they should calm down when they realize such discussion are endless

Ehhhhh fuck off actually,even if I would have a chance to score some low tier asian women I don't feel like travelling to another continent just to try and get some pussy,I would like for people of my race to not find me repulsive.
ahaha another volcel spotted

meanwhile ethnics are INcels cuz theyre unwanted everywhere

Wait, BlackOps2Cel got a ton of matches in Asia? How many matches are we talking about? Please don't tell me that I am even less desirable to women than he is!

just lol u alreafy know ur wrong so ur preparing excuses

well u can continue larping and wasting ur time idc, gj ironically proving my point though
He said 200 matches.

It's easy in the UK, France, Sweden ect If you lowered your standards and didn't just want 8/10 white girls then maybe that would help.
that is a straight up lie

You can only get a fat old ugly white girl if you are like 8/10 arab dude. I very rarely see brown dude/ white girl couples but when i do the brown dude MOGS the girl to oblivion. it is just sad to see how badly they need to downdate to get a white girl. JFL

Wait, BlackOps2Cel got a ton of matches in Asia? How many matches are we talking about? Please don't tell me that I am even less desirable to woman than he is!
No, he didn't. He got 3 or 4.

He reminds me of me, I used to be aggressive like that in the first month, they should calm down when they realize such discussion are endless
am i rally agressive tho? check this thread only triggered copimg whites in denial are aggressive, i just want whats best for them

am i rally agressive tho? check this thread only triggered copimg whites in denial are aggressive, i just want whats best for them
If you want whats best for ME, then you would quit making these bait threads, and let me post in peace.

Matches don't mean anything unless you actually go and fuck them. A lot of them ghost you after 1-2 messages.. And honestly, where's your proof outside of tinder? Tinder this and Tinder that, almost as if the real world doesn't exist outside it. Anyway, you're just trolling so go fuck yourself. You're not a real jew, you're probably some pathetic white guy with an inferiority complex. Just rope yourself.
lol @itsOVER is a living proof of jbw u are pathetic larper

so u are a standartcel "i dont want priveleged sex i want a loving gf like in thr anime i watch!!!"
1. I can't go to Asia for the next couple of years.
2. Then I'd just return to Germany and rot again. What is seperating a sex trip from fucking actual hookers?
3. Being white is not a superpower.
Being attractive is

If you want whats best for ME, then you would quit making these bait threads, and let me post in peace.
im not baiting anyone, shitty ridicule attempt, if truth hurts ur coping then just avoid it like other whitecels

*breathes heavy sigh of relief*

It still sucks knowing that I only got a few more matches than a fucking meme!
You have significantly more matches.

Matches don't mean anything.
they do tho

they mean you make the cut in the looks department. How do i know this ? Cos ugly men cant get matches.

I agree that whites have a much easier time but people here are coping like fuck if you think girls prefer UGLY whites like Jsanza to much better looking ethnics

Like dafuq

1. I can't go to Asia for the next couple of years.
2. Then I'd just return to Germany and rot again. What is seperating a sex trip from fucking actual hookers?
3. Being white is not a superpower.
Being attractive is
1. so u are a locationcel not incel
2. it would give u huge life fuel and u can plan to live there to escape inceldom or bring a girl t gernany
3. oxymoron being white is the ultimate beauty standart in asia

im not baiting anyone, shitty ridicule attempt, if truth hurts ur coping then just avoid it like other whitecels
The truth is that it's ovEERRR for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back