Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why do wh*tecels get offended when incels call them out for their bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt need to move, he just gotta go to big city centers. every single major city center has a lotta ethnics.

If he is 3/10 white lookswise(I dont know what he looks like), he can easily get 3/10 turkish/arab girl.
jfl at implyimg whitecels will settle down with their ethnic looksmatch instead of chasing stacy

We are talking about reality here and not any hypothetical situations.
i dont know about ur situation so i dont know what to say, unless u got banned for entire asia u can still go there

doesnt need to move, he just gotta go to big city centers. every single major city center has a lotta ethnics.

If he is 3/10 white lookswise(I dont know what he looks like), he can easily get 3/10 turkish/arab girl.
No I can't. I compete with other white guys and better looking ethnics

I just noticed the tags. Wtf? Lol

No I can't. I compete with other white guys and better looking ethnics
White men usually dont wanna bother with non stacy, average ethnics.

you only compete with ethnic subhumans (such as myself) when you are hitting on average looking ethnic girls.

i dont know about ur situation so i dont know what to say, unless u got banned for entire asia u can still go there
No I can't because of my personal situation

White men usually dont wanna bother with non stacy, average ethnics.

you only compete with ethnic subhumans (such as myself) when you are hitting on average looking ethnic girls.
Many ethnics mog the shit out of me

Kek the tags are funny whoever put them

This forum in a nutshell over the past few month is just

"WHITECELS ARE VOLCELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
t. gets matches on Tinder

Kek they even admit it

5cgglx.jpg
Ethnic foids are brazen as fuck about their thirst for white dick.

I am not offended, this thread is just delusional.

Many ethnics mog the shit out of me
maybe facial bones wise
but you racemog them, which levels things up. You are in same scale of looks with an ethnic guy who facemogs u by 3-4 points.

maybe facial bones wise
but you racemog them, which levels things up. You are in same scale of looks with an ethnic guy who facemogs u by 3-4 points.
That is the most delusional thing I have seen on this website

MtxQPps.gif

MtxQPps.gif

MtxQPps.gif

MtxQPps.gif

MtxQPps.gif

MtxQPps.gif

MtxQPps.gif

Are you fucking serious girls would literally be willing to eat his SHIT just to have a CHANCE with him, look at that absolute god.
You fucking retarded? White wimmin and other wimminz will come for any white male(you included), if given a chance

reeeeeee

i've asked out maybe 100 women of all races over the years and been ignored by all of them, if you are bottom tier white male you are still nothing

Maybe i am a locationcel, but not even asian countries is going to take a white person as a refugee

What if you live in a city with hardly any ethnic women?
Visit the "hood". Its alot different here in europe. Where you have ethnic enclave dominated by immigrants. But if i were white, i would run JBW game on ethincs girls. You guys do realize you have a better shot with an ugly ethnic women than white women right?

You're joking right?

I wish I was, if ethnics were truly attractive why can they not obtain a White Stacy or ethnic Stacy easily, why is it that the most they can attract is a low tier white chick (5/10 being the highest) while a fat white neckbeard can obtain a Stacylite Asian qt? The ideal should be looksmatch right? WRONG? WOMEN WILL ALWAYS GO FOR THE WHITE MEN

A deformed white and a deformed ethnic are both dogshit-tier SMV. An ethnik MM and a white MM are both Gods of SMV. An average-to-below-average-looking white guy is slightly halo'd by his race while an average-to-below-average looking ethnik guy is slightly failo'd by his race.

This is a simple and accurate summary of racepill. It's not a death sentence like other pills are.

this guy barely looks white

i literalyl said in the op to debunk ironic attempts such as this, jbw doesnt work for all non aryan whites, but works for 99.9%+ of aryan whites
Then you need to realize that your post doesn't apply to the majority of whitecels on this forum

I just merely posted that because this guy claimed that being white gives you 3-4 points.

3-4 fucking points. That is the most ridiculous statement on earth

A deformed white and a deformed ethnic are both dogshit-tier SMV. An ethnik MM and a white MM are both Gods of SMV. An average-to-below-average-looking white guy is slightly halo'd by his race while an average-to-below-average looking ethnik guy is slightly failo'd by his race.

This is a simple and accurate summary of racepill. It's not a death sentence like other pills are.

ITT whitecel cope

Cope, Chadullah is exotic and would slay more.

How is this even being debated, just fucking look at him. He's just about the best looking guy I've ever seen, what the fuck is wrong with people here lmao.

Then you need to realize that your post doesn't apply to the majority of whitecels on this forum

I just merely posted that because this guy claimed that being white gives you 3-4 points.

3-4 fucking points. That is the most ridiculous statement on earth
u are not a whitecel if u dont meet the requirements to be a whitecel its simple logic, u are a muttcel/hapacel if u are """"""""""""white passing"""""""""""""""

ITT whitecel cope

No, I am sorry, my friend, but making an astute and accurate observation is not a cope by any means. Race failo's you by no more than a point.

To that blackpill white supremecist guy I don't know why he doesn't practice what he preaches and rapes or wifes up some fat white whore to save the white race but he sure loves to tell ethinics how they are a previleged class.

@itsOVER what's your opinion on this? oh wait your banned again kek you got rekt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back