Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why do wh*tecels get offended when incels call them out for their bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that whites have a much easier time but people here are coping like fuck if you think girls prefer UGLY whites like Jsanza to much better looking ethnics

Like dafuq
gooks prefer jsanza over 8/10 ethnics its a fact

giphy.gif

The truth is that it's ovEERRR for me.
as long as u dmt leave ur safespace thats true, but u can change it, u ethnics (true incels) cant escape inceldom at all

I agree that whites have a much easier time but people here are coping like fuck if you think girls prefer UGLY whites like Jsanza to much better looking ethnics

Like dafuq
Most ethnics mog me back and forth.

Lol

I'm sure you could find a self-hating white slag who exclusively dates you.

>he thinks SJW girls that hate on white people dont exclusively date white men

I have only 10 matches in five countries. That's pretty damn close to being blackops-tier.
10 for each country? And you're not counting the likes.

10 total, so an average of two matches per country. I got exactly 0 matches in India and Peru for Christ's sake!
And how many likes.

>he thinks SJW girls that hate on white people dont exclusively date white men
i legit didnt know, had to join Antifa to find that out. it was quite eye opener.

I am glad im blackpilled now.

The way I see it, you already defeated me by virtue of being white. I already lost against you if you are white.

Racepill

So what would you do if you were in my shoes? I'm a kissless virgin living in a 90% white area who isn't on a name basis with any other person that isn't family. Pretty sure that puts me in the bottom 5% of males.

Did so just in hopes that a blue haired SJW girl would wanna date brown dude to spite the society. They all dated white guys
This is the thing whitecels don't understand. All that anti-white jargon feminists espouse is all lies. They want white guys.

So what would you do if you were in my shoes? I'm a kissless virgin living in a 90% white area who isn't on a name basis with any other person that isn't family. Pretty sure that puts me in the bottom 5% of males.
I'm in a similar situation and traveling is not an option

I wouldn't be here if I had any other options

He reminds me of me, I used to be aggressive like that in the first month, they should calm down when they realize such discussion are endless
You're smarter than these guys.

Me too, my friend.

first i would open a tinder account in some ricehole to test it for myself, then id save money, travel there and have sex for lifefuel, plan on getting a rice wife and bringing her home or moving there permane tntly

You're smarter than these guys.
stop trying to manipulate him to befriend u so u can turn against me, factually speaking im probably higher iq than u due to chosen ppl avg iq being 13 points higher than wh'te average

whites have objectively better life and are more wanted in the sexual market, even bo2cel got tons of matches in asia, we arent trying to shame u or make u feel bad, juat trying to get u off this community because u waste ur time here LARPing as incel when in reality u are just lazy or poor

it seems like most whitecels are just fruatrated they cant get 9/10 aryan stacy just lol

p.s white skin alone doesnt apply for jbw, u also need to have light eyes or hair

Because you ethniccels forget one simple universal incel law

If you are a true incel you stay incel regardless of where you go or what ethnicity you have.

Also you stupid fucks need to realize that not everyone has the opportunity and funds to just move to asia and start a new live over there. You always say but muh whitecel just go to asia and now as whitecel i tell you just go back to the country of your ethnicity. See it's the same shit.

Also many white girls are into ethnics stop denying it just because you are not normie or chad tier.

locationcel
That doesn't make my problems less valid
-Moving is not an option
-Traveling is not possible for the next years
-Getting laid in my country is impossible
-There is a minor difference between a sex trip and fucking hookers. I'd just return to my normal LDAR lifestyle after I'm back home

stop trying to manipulate him to befriend u so u can turn against me, factually speaking im probably higher iq than u due to chosen ppl avg iq being 13 points higher than wh'te average
Ok, but do that experiment.

Kek they even admit it

5cgglx.jpg
lmao, there was this black SJW youtuber foid. in one of her vids she trashed how media portrays whites as more attractive how the societys beauty standards are wicked and racist blah blah blah. in the end of the video she reveals she married a white dude LOL. becuase of the personality of course !

i somehow cant find the vid.

thanks by the way, another pic goes to my racepill folder.

That doesn't make my problems less valid
-Moving is not an option
-Traveling is not possible for the next years
-There is a minor difference between a sex trip and fucking hookers. I'd just return to my normal LDAR lifestyle after I'm back home
thats like comparing someone who got stabbed to someone who cuts himself, in the end both produce the same result, but theres a huge difference between them

what does that even mean??

where i live 99% of people are white. being white means literally nothing to me

what does that even mean??

where i live 99% of people are white. being white means literally nothing to me
u missed the point, u can be incel in a white country (locationcel), but u have so many options to escape inceldom by traveling unlike ethnics

thats like comparing someone who got stabbed to someone who cuts himself, in the end both produce the same result, but theres a huge difference between them
The result is the same thing and there isn't a solution

you dont need to travel to SEA

you gotta hit on ETHNIC foids IN REAL LIFE. No online shit where every foid has an army of orbiters.

This forum in a nutshell over the past few month is just

"WHITECELS ARE VOLCELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

will u admit u are wrong and make a public apology if i get at least 10 matches a day? (actually idk how tinder works only fakecels use it but ill study it)
Sure.

The result is the same thing and there isn't a solution
the point is that while both end up in the same situation, u cant really take a self cutting guy as seriously as u would with an innocent victim who got stabbed
its a metaphor

you dont need to travel to SEA

you gotta hit on ETHNIC foids IN REAL LIFE. No online shit where every foid an army of orbiters.
Every ethnic girl irl treated me like garbage and the vast majority of my area is white

I wouldn't be here If I could fuck an ethnic girl right now

This forum in a nutshell over the past few month is just

"WHITECELS ARE VOLCELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
youre the biggest fakecel here its astounding how you still run your mouth.

the point is that while both end up in the same situation, u cant really take a self cutting guy as seriously as u would with an innocent victim who got stabbed
its a metaphor
I know what that is but it doesn't apply to this situation that well. This situation has way too many variables

Every ethnic girl irl treated me like garbage and the vast majority of my area is white

I wouldn't be here If I could fuck an ethnic girl right now
its a supply demand thing, if u live in a white place she will have huge supply of whites, but theres a huge demand for whites in asia and limited supply which is why a whitecel will be normie+ minimum

its a supply demand thing, if u live in a white place she will have huge supply of whites, but theres a huge demand for whites in asia and limited supply which is why a whitecel will be normie+ minimum
I can't go to Asia

Yeah just because some guy out of nowhere took pictures of me and made a Tinder

just lol

You're not a volcel if you are legit diagnosed with Autism. Here are your Tinder matches. 4 in 24 hours + 1 like. However Tinder matches are not an absolute indicator
https://m.imgur.com/ gallery/DMil2ZB (Put the link together)

doesnt need to move, he just gotta go to big city centers. every single major city center has a lotta ethnics.

If he is 3/10 white lookswise(I dont know what he looks like), he can easily get 3/10 turkish/arab girl.

that doesnt change the point tho, if u were hypotheticaly in asia u would slay
We are talking about reality here and not any hypothetical situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back