Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do white girls feel threatened by Asian girls?

yellow fever cel thinks fat american white women would ever allow a large amount of asian women to move in and "threaten them"

yellow fever cel thinks fat american white women would ever allow a large amount of asian women to move in and "threaten them"
UK just allowed up to 5 million Hong Kong, White sluts won't date Asian men but white guys will date Hong Kong women

I highly doubt that they're even on their radar

UK just allowed up to 5 million Hong Kong, White sluts won't date Asian men but white guys will date Hong Kong women
Doesn't this work the same way that white foids would date back men, and white men wouldn't date black foids?

They're more thin and submissive desu

Probably because there's a large influx of weeaboos / nerds who think Asian girls > All , which causes the White female to feel insecure about her race, as other women are getting more attention than her based on race alone. This is also why a lot of White women start cosplaying. Just from what I've seen, though.

Probably because there's a large influx of weeaboos / nerds who think Asian girls > All , which causes the White female to feel insecure about her race, as other women are getting more attention than her based on race alone. This is also why a lot of White women start cosplaying. Just from what I've seen, though.
Would a Chad rather date a 10/10 Asian woman or 10/10 Nordic woman

Dunno, with Kpop, Asian women looking hotter
I don't know, maybe :waitwhat:

I've definitely started noticing that there are a lot of black guys who are into kpop (this video is literally the first thing that pops up when you search kpop reaction), but as far as white people go I have no idea

But the few blacks there, are more or less likely to be incel? Do white foids worship them?
American media

In UK most Mulatto women marry white men

Dating UK

I don't know about Chads but i know for sure that you would date a 1/10 black woman over a 10/10 Nordic

seems cope as usually mostly men move in, but i'll be happy to be proven wrong

Because Asian girls are thinner and act more feminine

I assume, it's because Asian pussies are tinier. Therefore, the average white cock will better fit in an Asian pussy. :feelsthink:

"5 million Hong Kong"
You are sounding more foreign already.

there are not 5 million hong konger moving to england

Entirely preference. They're both 10/10s so what does it matter to Chad? Also, are you still active on Discord?

In Swedistan they are hardcore against WMAF couples (all while pushing refugess to date Swedish women).

In Germoney women get encouraged to do sex tourism (like in Australia or when they are older/fatter in Africa/poor Island nations), which they call "Urlaubsliebe", but when a German man goes to Thailand to fuck he gets seen as the lowest scum of the lowest scum, all while special programmes exist to bring refugees and German women together (the reverse would be seen as predatory). Same shit in Austria.

In Finnland the situation is even worse, there women are encouraged by TV programmes to marry foreigners like Chadstralians, Amerimutts and Britbongs (as well as refugees) while WMAF gets also shunned. Ask @AutisticMonstrosity for the stuff from Finnland, it's very brutal.

There is also Gunnar Lindemann who is a politician from my country who constantly gets harassed by leftist women on Twitter for marrying a young Eastern-european woman, they call him sexual predator and shame him for being obese/having no chin but having a young and fit wife. Always funny how these western frontholes react to a man that does the same as them - e.g. going to women from another country while ignoring their autochthonous looksmatch. When a man escapes from the gynocratic hellhole that is the West (particularly Europe) then he is the lowest scum of the lowest scum while these women literally do fucking travels to poor Island nations to get sex and call that love.

Last edited:
In Swedistan they are hardcore against WMAF couples (all while pushing refugess to date Swedish women).

In Germoney women get encouraged to do sex tourism (like in Australia or when they are older/fatter in Africa/poor Island nations), which they call "Urlaubsliebe", but when a German man goes to Thailand to fuck he gets seen as the lowest scum of the lowest scum, all while special programmes exist to bring refugees and German women together (the reverse would be seen as predatory). Same shit in Austria.

In Finnland the situation is even worse, there women are encouraged by TV programmes to marry foreigners like Chadstralians, Amerimutts and Britbongs (as well as refugees) while WMAF gets also shunned. Ask @AutisticMonstrosity for the stuff from Finnland, it's very brutal.

There is also Gunnar Lindemann who is a politician from my country who constantly gets harassed by leftist women on Twitter for marrying a young Eastern-european woman, they call him sexual predator and shame him for being obese/having no chin but having a young and fit wife. Always funny how these western frontholes react to a man that does the same as them - e.g. going to women from another country while ignoring their autochthonous looksmatch. When a man escapes from the gynocratic hellhole that is the West (particularly Europe) then he is the lowest scum of the lowest scum while these women literally do fucking travels to poor Island nations to get sex and call that love.
Shit, I remember something now, weren't they actively trying to use law in those scandinavian countries to limit the abilities of native men to marry asian women? Maybe I'm sperging out but I think there was something like that, claiming it was human trafficking or something.

Brutal Lindermann-pill. They do NOT want oldcels to escape. Ever.

Shit, I remember something now, weren't they actively trying to use law in those scandinavian countries to limit the abilities of native men to marry asian women? Maybe I'm sperging out but I think there was something like that, claiming it was human trafficking or something.

Brutal Lindermann-pill. They do NOT want oldcels to escape. Ever.
Yes. They wanted to do that, couldn't find the newspapers, but this was basically what they wanted to do. European women and their limitless entitlement, "Riding foreign dick for me, but no pussy for thee!" - disgusting.

Yes. They wanted to do that, couldn't find the newspapers, but this was basically what they wanted to do. European women and their limitless entitlement, "Riding foreign dick for me, but no pussy for thee!" - disgusting.
:feelshaha:

Asian girls make yummy fried rice

white girl make yucky peanut butter sandwich

Same reason women feel threatened by prostitutes

because it provides an alternative for the men, as opposed to keeping the men completely dependent on the women for pussy

White women are utter trash

Another great thread by our very own, Mr. YellowCream!

noodlewhores spend their whole lives desperately wishing they were white.
how can white foids be threatened by this?

yes.

Rofl. White women do not feel threatened at all by Asian women. Thats for sure. And I live in the WMAF capitol of the world. Maybe some of the older, single, and fat white women. Some.

If white women truly felt threatened by Asian women, they would get back at WMAF couple by dating Asian dudes enmasse like the way white dudes date Asian women enmasse. But that clearly does not happen. In fact, you don't even see a single AMWF couple in the ENTIRE city of SF. And you rarely see BMWF couples too.

White women are arrogant beyond belief. Its amazing how high their self esteem and self worth is even when they see so many WMAF couples. They see all those WMAF and are STILL arrogant as fuck. You think that they would settle or even remotely contemplate giving a 7/10 Asian dude a shot? Please. You need to be a 10/10 non-Black ethnic male to even register in the eyes of an arrogant borderline fat 6/10 white becky.

I don't think anyone likes white women to be honest. Not even white dudes. Chads maybe like white women but certainly not average or low tier white men. Which explains why you often see more WMAF couples than white couples in SF. And the stereotype of white women being Karens is true. They can't seem to mind their own damn business and want to control everything. Uptight. And are racist as fuck. No one really likes them.

In the white districts of SF, when white foids see an ethnic male, that alone angers many of them. I kid you not. They don't want ethnic subhumans staring at them. They only want white chads to look at them. I swear by this. I kid you not.

Last edited:
yes but still i had choice i wouldn't race mix
Ideally tbh race mixing leads to confused children with confusion about their background. A similar effect is seen in westernized ethnics that aren't in touch with their cultural roots or language. A very overlooked thing by many people tbh

Ideally tbh race mixing leads to confused children with confusion about their background. A similar effect is seen in westernized ethnics that aren't in touch with their cultural roots or language. A very overlooked thing by many people tbh
yes western ethnics don't belong to either culture, aznidenity users for example neither belongs to west or east civilization, they hate white people, but in reality mainland chinese don't want them either
same with turks living in germany or pakis in britain
blacks in US at least evolved into it's own

yes western ethnics don't belong to either culture, aznidenity users for example neither belongs to west or east civilization, they hate white people, but in reality mainland chinese don't want them either
same with turks living in germany or pakis in britain
blacks in US at least evolved into it's own
Multiculturalism is and has been an abject failure for most non black ethnic males tbh