Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do white girls feel threatened by Asian girls?

Multiculturalism is an abject failure for most non black ethnic males tbh
it really is, blacks were only group who created their own culture which is not either african or white american, rest did not, neither curries, pakis, turks, arabs, east asians, SEAasians, latinos

yes.
lmao chinks are such a sad race. :feelskek: If only they let the Mongols rape them, maybe they'd be better
Ideally tbh race mixing leads to confused children with confusion about their background. A similar effect is seen in westernized ethnics that aren't in touch with their cultural roots or language. A very overlooked thing by many people tbh
This only applies to Asians and Africans mixing with Europeans. Menas mixing with Europeans is generally okay

This only applies to Asians and Africans mixing with Europeans. Menas mixing with Europeans is generally okay
You seem biased in favor of Menas mixing with other races ngl but imo the only reason Menas mixing with Europeans still results in relatively white looking children is because Menas tend to be more acceptable tanned skinned/lighter skinned overall than South Asians do. If Menas were darker skinned then Menas mixing with Europeans would result in more racially mixed, clearly nonwhite looking people.

Btw a lot of people in the Middle East have semitic features so them mixing with Europeans can result in children that also have semitic features. Light skinned people with semitic features are considered closer looking to jewish people and not white people.

Last edited:
White sluts won't date Asian men
Why is it we call women sluts on the basis of who they won't date?
I thought sluttiness was about being willing to date too wide a variety of men.

You seem biased in favor of Menas mixing with other races ngl but imo the only reason Menas mixing with Europeans still results in relatively white looking children is because Menas tend to be more acceptable tanned skinned/lighter skinned overall than South Asians do. If Menas were darker skinned then Menas mixing with Europeans would result in more racially mixed, clearly nonwhite looking people.

Btw a lot of people in the Middle East have semitic features so them mixing with Europeans can result in children that also have semitic features. Light skinned people with semitic features are considered closer looking to jewish people and not white people.
This has nothing to do with skin tone, but that Europeans and Menas look similar and are genetically similar. Below are all Palestinian people. They look white despite 0 European blood. So a half-Euro will naturally almost always look European. Plus, there's nothing wrong with Semitic features, as Semitic features also look attractive. I'm simply saying that if a European wants to have European-looking kids, Menas are the best alternative to white women.

Dcrftvgybuhnjim
Tuygibhvuygiho
924f792e9ea9061f3553135e89bc9175
Fcb7e0ee3eee11dc1fc2277741652962
35b1fcdeedc89faf6bb7faeafc737857

This has nothing to do with skin tone, but that Europeans and Menas look similar and are genetically similar. Below are all Palestinian people. They look white despite 0 European blood. So a half-Euro will naturally almost always look European. Plus, there's nothing wrong with Semitic features. I'm simply saying that if a European wants to have European-looking kids, Menas are the best alternative to white women.

View attachment 447185View attachment 447186View attachment 447187View attachment 447188View attachment 447189
How? You've seen the memes about the light skinned happy merchant versus brown skinned happy merchant (light skinned represents Israel, brown skinned represents Saudi Arabia) right?
]

Aside from skin color both Israelis and Arabians look Semitic and distinctly non European.

People living in the Middle East are known for having large, hooked noses, a semitic feature. White people are historically regarded as light skinned pale/pink skinned people with lack of semitic features like a large hooked noses.

The closest that girl in the bottom right comes to resembling is a Greek, Italian or Spaniard btw.

The rest are more light skinned but their noses are too big for them to be considered ethnically white @BummerDrummer

And I didn't say there is anything wrong with Semitic features, but that a defining characteristic of white races is lack of semitic features. White people are suspected of being jewish if they have semitic features.

A small, symmetric nose has been a needed feature to pass as "white". It's not just about skin tone, hair color and texture and light colored eyes.

Last edited:
Aside from skin color both Israelis and Arabians look Semitic and distinctly non European.
So? Why is that a bad thing? Looking non-European doesn't diminish good looks. What matters is having a Caucasoid skull

4e5557b2c3274d0ead8d7242443ab604
D7dc9e5571607256150047ec8dd59bf4

People living in the Middle East are known for having large, hooked noses, a semitic feature.
That is a greatly exaggerated feature. Not all of us have it, in fact, most don't. I myself have a Roman nose. This is like saying all Europeans have blue/green eyes when like 70% of them dont'.

C2a23ba46e6390e82e639d94e225734d

The closest that girl in the bottom right comes to resembling is a Greek, Italian or Spaniard btw.
lol no shit. Levantines are Meds after all.
their noses are too big for them to be considered ethnically white
When did I ever say they were ethnically white? And lol you are delusional if you think Europeans dont have big noses. Like I showed you in the maps above, there is a lot of overlap between Mena and European phenotypes
a defining characteristic of white races is lack of semitic features.
Again, refer to map above. Many, many Euros share features with Menas. You're just thinking of Nords when you say "white people". I've met Greeks who looked more Arab than me FFS

How? You've seen the memes about the light skinned happy merchant versus brown skinned happy merchant (light skinned represents Israel, brown skinned represents Saudi Arabia) right?

People living in the Middle East are known for having large, hooked noses, a semitic feature. White people are historically regarded as light skinned pale/pink skinned people with lack of semitic features like a large hooked noses.

The rest are more light skinned but their noses are too big for them to be considered ethnically white @BummerDrummer

And I didn't say there is anything wrong with Semitic features, but that a defining characteristic of white races is lack of semitic features. White people are suspected of being jewish if they have semitic features.

A small, symmetric nose has been a needed feature to pass as "white". It's not just about skin tone, hair color and texture and light colored eyes.
Man we wuz wite da semites an arabs dey wuz da real whiteys
. This is like saying all Europeans have blue/green eyes when like 70% of them dont'.
Then they’re not european dumbass. Most white countries have like >80% colored eye rate. Arabs are Afro-semites, Europeans are aryans.
575054DE 990D 4A7A 9C64 1FE6D800F3B6

So? Why is that a bad thing? Looking non-European doesn't diminish good looks. What matters is having a Caucasoid skull

View attachment 447192View attachment 447193
That's cherrypicking dude. You know that a lot of Europeans don't look like on the left right? That's a legit whitecel/gingercel whose best option to ascend would be through jbwmaxxing.
That is a greatly exaggerated feature. Not all of us have it, in fact, most don't. I myself have a Roman nose. This is like saying all Europeans have blue/green eyes when like 70% of them dont'.

View attachment 447194

lol no shit. Levantines are Meds after all.

When did I ever say they were ethnically white? And lol you are delusional if you think Europeans dont have big noses. Like I showed you in the maps above, there is a lot of overlap between Mena and European phenotypes
I didn't establish this that Mena and European people were distinct. Race science in the 19th and early 20th century (still used as the main classification of what's considered "white" today) did. Arabs and Menas are closer to brown skinned races of people. Turkey and central Asian countries are possibly the exception.

From Stoddard 1920 Rising Tide of Color Against White-World Supremacy

Again, refer to map above. Many, many Euros share features with Menas. You're just thinking of Nords when you say "white people". I've met Greeks who looked more Arab than me FFS
Germanic and Nordic people are what has historically been considered white. Only very recently has the definition of white expanded to Slavic people including swarthier Southern Europeans.

And at best Mena people look like Souther Europeans but they have more semitic features and so are not considered European.

lmao So 70% of indigenious Europeans aren't white?
It’s not 70% at all, and they’re not indigenous. Most white nations have atleast 60-70% colored eyes and hair. Brown and especially black eyes and hair is not European and it at the very least means you are a mutt.

lmao chinks are such a sad race. :feelskek: If only they let the Mongols rape them, maybe they'd be better
this whole article screamed a inferiority complex, not mention that she isn't even dating asian chinese man but black man
asians women still have clearly lower smv than white nordic women, they are just popular with men who can't get white women
@SocialzERo

It’s not 70% at all, and they’re not indigenous. Most white nations have atleast 60-70% colored eyes and hair. Brown and especially black eyes and hair is not European and it at the very least means you are a mutt.

And I'm not even into classifying races but data is data and the data agree with what you are saying.

That's cherrypicking dude. You know that a lot of Europeans don't look like on the left right? That's a legit whitecel/gingercel whose best option to ascend would be through jbwmaxxing.
I know. My point was that having a Caucasoid skull is what matters. Not being European per say

As for this image. lmao How is photoshopping a nose onto the same man's face supposed to prove a point? Not one person in my family has ANY of these noses and even if they did, it's no where near as big as these shops make them seem.
1621471036683-png.447211

I didn't establish this that Mena and European people were distinct. Race science in the 19th and early 20th century (still used as the main classification of what's considered "white" today) did. Arabs and Menas are closer to brown skinned races of people. Turkey and central Asian countries are possibly the exception.

From Stoddard 1920 Rising Tide of Color Against White-World Supremacy
Germanic and Nordic people are what has historically been considered white. Only very recently has the definition of white expanded to Slavic people including swarthier Southern Europeans.
Arabs were considered white :feelsdevil:

Arabs are white

And let's be real, the modern defintiion of white is generally light skin + Caucasoid bones.

north italians are WHITE :soy: you said while they don't have 60-70 % percentage, while non white russians or poles clearly have 60-70 %, man you are pathetic, you just points ethnicities as white when it fits you worldview

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@Diocel

I know. My point was that having a Caucasoid skull is what matters. Not being European per say
Everything matters. Skull, eye color, hair color and nose size/shape. It's nose size/shape that's been a determining factor in distinguishing European people from Middle Eastern people.
As for this image. lmao How is photoshopping a nose onto the same man's face supposed to prove a point? Not one person in my family has ANY of these noses and even if they did, it's no where near as big as these shops make them seem.
1621471036683-png.447211
There is going to be variance but overall Middle Eastern people are known for having semitic features like large, hooked noses, similar to jewish people. If that wasn't the case there wouldn't be memes about the happy merchant (based on lookism tbh) that shows similarities between Israelis and other Middle Eastern people.

View attachment 447230

And let's be real, the modern defintiion of white is generally light skin + Caucasoid bones.
Please cite the source where you got that image from.

The modern definition of white has definitely been expanded to include Southern Europeans and Slavs but it still does not encompass Middle Eastern people. Refugees that settle in places like Germany are considered foreigners from the Middle East, not ethnic Europeans from a different part of Europe.

1621471036683-png.447211

View attachment 447230

greek mogs, armenid is most incelish looking

To put it lightly, White women are not losing sleep over Asian foids.

It’s not 70% at all
It is. Look at the map "your personality" posted. Most Southern European and Balkan European countries have 10-50% people with blue eyes. By your logic, none of these people in Southern Europe/Balkan Europe are white.
they’re not indigenous
Italians aren't indigenious to Europe?

Is this girl indigenious?

929ac45cae65f7983dc06696ab208b46.png

Most white nations have atleast 60-70% colored eyes and hair
No. Again, refer to the map. Most European countries have lower than 60% colored eyes. And when it comes to colored hair, it's even lower. Even Ireland has 38% light hair only.

Brown and especially black eyes and hair is not European
It is regardless of your refusal. That's like me saying anyone who's 5'5 or shorter is not European since "only tall people are native europeans":feelsthink:

Everything matters. Skull, eye color, hair color and nose size/shape. It's nose size/shape that's been a determining factor in distinguishing European people from Middle Eastern people.
Yes, but that doesn't mean it is ugly. Out of all the noses you posted on that chart, Aremnoid one is the ugliest, Syrid is a little bad, but the rest are good. Not to mention the Dinarid nose, which is not present in that chart, is also pretty bad, and yet it is very common among Euros.

If that wasn't the case there wouldn't be memes about the happy merchant (based on lookism tbh) that shows similarities between Israelis and other Middle Eastern people.
lol Getting your information from memes is not a good thing.:feelskek:And fyi I and my dad both have the roman one. And this is with my dad looking like an Arab. Even my 2 sisters have small, feminine Button noses, despite them also being Arabs. Very similar to this.

17c394184e052a834ec4e7a0a28a6c0d.jpg

Please cite the source where you got that image from.

The modern definition of white has definitely been expanded to include Southern Europeans and Slavs but it still does not encompass Middle Eastern people. Refugees that settle in places like Germany are considered foreigners from the Middle East, not ethnic Europeans from a different part of Europe.
Look it up anywhere you want. It's common knowledge that Mena were classified as white during colonial times. That's why in America, Arabs are classified as white

The modern definition is light skinned caucsoid. If these people showed up in Germany, no one would be calling them brown, but they'd call them white.

F767fe6071ee58d8d8f699b3068e69ad
82d0818a394cd1959515a1632de20931
Persian politician
Syrian child 1

Yes, but that doesn't mean it is ugly. Out of all the noses you posted on that chart, Aremnoid one is the ugliest, Syrid is a little bad, but the rest are good. Not to mention the Dinarid nose, which is not present in that chart, is also pretty bad, and yet it is very common among Euros.

lol Getting your information from memes is not a good thing.:feelskek:And fyi I and my dad both have the roman one. And this is with my dad looking like an Arab. Even my 2 sisters have small, feminine Button noses, despite them also being Arabs. Very similar to this.
Memes have some basis in reality though when considering visual depictions. It's crude and a cariacture but it reflects how instinctually a lot of people think. People see Middle Eastern and Jewish people as more similar looking than different and don't consider Middle Eastern people to be "white"
17c394184e052a834ec4e7a0a28a6c0d.jpg

Look it up anywhere you want. It's common knowledge that Mena were classified as white during colonial times. That's why in America, Arabs are classified as white
Modern day America Arabs are classified as white. But that is very recent. From the map BummerDrummer posted you could argue Iranians and Iraqis and Syrians could be considered white. But definitely not other Menas like Saudi Arabians.
The modern definition is light skinned caucsoid. If these people showed up in Germany, no one would be calling them brown, but they'd call them white.

View attachment 447237View attachment 447238View attachment 447239View attachment 447240View attachment 447241
The woman clearly looks tan skinned.

The children look semitic.

Only the man with the turban and beard and the guy posing at the very right looks white.

The rest have a distinct semitic look to them.

Last edited:
It is. Look at the map "your personality" posted. Most Southern European and Balkan European countries have 10-50% people with blue eyes. By your logic, none of these people in Southern Europe/Balkan Europe are white.
They’re not. They’re mutts mostly because of the Arab invasions.
Italians aren't indigenious to Europe?
Northern Italians are, many sou
Is this girl indigenious?

929ac45cae65f7983dc06696ab208b46.png
>african
No she’s not
No. Again, refer to the map. Most European countries have lower than 60% colored eyes. And when it comes to colored hair, it's even lower. Even Ireland has 38% light hair only.
Because these places are not white. Britain has 50%, Norway has like 80-90%, etc.
It is regardless of your refusal. That's like me saying anyone who's 5'5 or shorter is not European since "only tall people are native europeans":feelsthink:
No, it’s not. Aryans have colored eyes and colored hair, they’ve always had that and that’s what makes a white person a white person (among many many other features).

If you want to be really nitpicky you can say (maybe) that they are European, but they are not aryans.

I don't think white foids care much

UK just allowed up to 5 million Hong Kong, White sluts won't date Asian men but white guys will date Hong Kong women
Heavily based. Shit that hit me to the core.

and I thought living in Indiana was bad. Heard the UK is even worse.
They shouldn’t. I mean it’s not like a Chad would want to be with a noodlewhore let’s be honest here. The types of white guys that date noodles are usually the guys that won’t have a chance with Becky’s, so they resort to noodles as a last resort. And I say this from personal experience seeing the type of men my mother would bring home in the span between my dad and my late stepdad.

too bad no white man will want to be with her AND have to raise a late 30s crippled ricecel JFL. Serves her whorish ways right.

And that’s not even getting to the fact that from what I’ve seen, pretty sure not a lot of white foids are willing to date rice men…

Last edited:
White girls will just take bbc @IncelCream
Asian foids take the white boys
And meanwhile a ricecel is doing his homework

Entirely preference. They're both 10/10s so what does it matter to Chad? Also, are you still active on Discord?
Yeah I'm still active

For some reason I got a late notification on .is