Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do white men get the feminine black foids

bagmancel

bagmancel

at large
Why fucking me:cryfeels:, I stalk them on Instagram. It pisses me off when I see them happy together, why I a blackcel can't have a feminine black gf who is happy to be with me and happy being mine, it's not fair. look at this shit.
fcee6af4f35a01aff3254c37c952a626.jpg
4161232091c9cd9c17bf5e069c401d73.jpg
3ac9c78dc33eb702cd4e0f58614862a6.jpg
4a41cbac00caa17a0e48502df8b0b100.jpg

True af. Black women act masculine around black guys but as soon as they get around white guys or any other race of men, they want to act feminine.

(P.S. the black chicks in these pictures are probably whitewashed and I bet they grew up in a white suburban neighborhood).

Because good looking white men are the most desired

If this makes you feel better I’m white and not exactly getting any pussy :feelsjuice:

because hypergamy is so bad, it's what some guys gotta do.

JBW is law

Why fucking me:cryfeels:, I stalk them on Instagram. It pisses me off when I see them happy together, why I a blackcel can't have a feminine black gf who is happy
4a41cbac00caa17a0e48502df8b0b100.jpg
I remember seeing a YouTube video if this couple. The foid looks like shit compared to her gigachad boyfriend. I myself am black and I don't understand why Aryan gigachad would want anything to do with lowly insects like the worm on this picture. What's the name of their youtube chanel again?

These are anomalies. If it makes you feel better, their children usually come out looking weird

ethnic foids hate themselves, thats why they never date within their own race and seek out white chads

Only white Chad

all of the men in that picture should be arrested for committing a biological felony. Whites who reproduce with nonwhites are selfish and uncaring, they create offspring who are a objective downgrade from their white parents. Despite being the overall best looking, white facial and physical features are recessive, so most half breeds look almost completely like their nonwhite half.
I do not consider half white people to be mixed. They look just like their pure blooded nonwhite relatives, just slightly lighter skinned.

However this becomes a problem when mixed race people possess a white gene percentage of 65%-80%. At this point mixed people actually start looking somewhat white, with their white features now being noticeable. Men who are born into this category will live in perpetual agony unless they possess the chad genetic status (sufficient height and facial attractiveness).

all of the men in that picture should be arrested for committing a biological felony. Whites who reproduce with nonwhites are selfish and uncaring, they create offspring who are a objective downgrade from their white parents. Despite being the overall best looking, white facial and physical features are recessive, so most half breeds look almost completely like their nonwhite half.
I do not consider half white people to be mixed. They look just like their pure blooded nonwhite relatives, just slightly lighter skinned.

However this becomes a problem when mixed race people possess a white gene percentage of 65%-80%. At this point mixed people actually start looking somewhat white, with their white features now being noticeable. Men who are born into this category will live in perpetual agony unless they possess the chad genetic status (sufficient height and facial attractiveness).
cope

ethnic foids hate themselves, thats why they never date within their own race and seek out white chads
This, also applies to many ethnic men. If some ethnic person thinks he is better than rest of his race for some reason only wants to date outside of their race.

you're not even a white chad so why do you care so much, feminine black foid wouldn't want to be near you. fag coper.:feelsLSD:

Niggers may not admit it but they so badly want to upgrade their genes from their subhuman nature. Even Mena and Asian guys can more easily get a black girl than the average black guy.

With black foids the rule is JDBB (just don't be black)

Also that first guy with the curly hair looks like a Semite