Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do whites rope more than blacks?

• Thread starter disgracefulsand
  • Start date
Pitiful reaearch because its KNOWN ethnicels commit suicide at a higher rate than whites (in the US)

Because white men get the very least pussy out of the other races.

Existential nihilism isn't thought of as deeply among blacks as it is among whites. Also, roping might be considered "some gay ass whiteboy shit" and therefor avoided. They also have easier access to drugs and arguably less lookism than white communities.

it's not a matter of who has it worse, boys. people from the first world rope more than third world people

I would think that blacks rope more than whites because blacks have way uglier facial features, but I guess black dominated areas condone things like depression and suicide, and white culture dosen't really give a fuck about it.

Lmao. You won't even survive a fucking week if you end up in the curryland. Have you ever seen a guy getting stabbed with machete in the broad daylight? I have seen it.

There are more blood than shit on the streets.

Be thankful that your gov can breast feed your tender feefees so that you can come and vent on incel forum white cuck boi.

White men are the most privileged group of people just after white women, you have no freaking idea, lol.

Yep, I have seen it too.
I'm coming to curryland.

I would think that blacks rope more than whites because blacks have way uglier facial features, but I guess black dominated areas condone things like depression and suicide, and white culture dosen't really give a fuck about it.
no, blacks don't really buy into anxiety, depression and all that other stuff. You're just told to sack up and stop being a pussy. How many blacks go to therapy compared to whites? Black men are used to being shat on and suicide is seen as cowardly. I totally understand why someone would want to rope but yeah

no, blacks don't really buy into anxiety, depression and all that other stuff. You're just told to sack up and stop being a pussy. How many blacks go to therapy compared to whites? Black men are used to being shat on and suicide is seen as cowardly. I totally understand why someone would want to rope but yeah
Exactly I completely agree with you, kids that are raised by harsh and tough parents usually seem to not be affected by things like depression and suicide, plus I agree that whites seem like the larger demographic to go to stuff like therapy.

tbh if somebody embraces that they are mentally ill and starts thinking of themselves as that, it must start to define their thought patterns in a way. Instead of "oh no I feel awful and I can't remember the last time I didn't my life sucks balls" it's "oh no I have jewish brain disease label". Easier to spiral down a rabbit hole and let the professional manipulators pidgeonhole you.

Whites have higher sentience. Meanwhile, nigs be like
933.png