Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women hate arabs so much

• Thread starter iWishedWomenLovedMe
  • Start date
iWishedWomenLovedMe

iWishedWomenLovedMe

Greycel
I feel like the stereotype I have to suffer from is making my living hell. Women are racist ESPECIALLY to arabs. Forget indians arabs are literally discriminated through hell

Shitskins are ugly that's why.

It's probably mostly subconscious because you all look like you are constantly dirty with your skin in the colour of shit. Also many Arabs are poor so I guess that's also the case

Not only women hate arabs. Everyone hates arabs. Time to do a bit of self-reflection.

some crazy white bitches fuck with arabs and give birth to shitskins

Not only women hate arabs. Everyone hates arabs. Time to do a bit of self-reflection.
Wtf do I do bro. I wasn't born a white dude. I break stereotypes nothing works. They treat white guys like kings and other races like shit especially arabs

Arab comes from the aramaic word ereb which means literally "mixed (seed)".

Your "culture" has lived off of rapine for about 1400 years.

It's erebs and nogs that are running around gangraping underage girls in Europe on a weekly, if not daily basis.

If you want puss, go home.

It's not just foids that don't like you.

German foids get drippin wet of arabcels

Arab comes from the aramaic word ereb which means literally "mixed (seed)".

Your "culture" has lived off of rapine for about 1400 years.

It's erebs and nogs that are running around gangraping underage girls in Europe on a weekly, if not daily basis.

If you want puss, go home.

It's not just foids that don't like you.
And I hate that I came from that. I am different but women ESPECIALLY white girls are so racist and can't notice shit. Is it over for me or what

You just don’t look white/mixed enough to benefit from JBB or JBW.