Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do you guys think studying is so hard?

Why do you guys think studying is so hard?

• Inceldom fucked me up

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • I studied in a top university

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Why do you think studying is so hard?

probably both. But inceldom problem takes precedence as it destroys motivation even when doing industry work to some degree

Because certain entrance exams are [UWSL]ridiculously [/UWSL]hard, be it due to the questions or the ratio of candidates per seat

Last edited:
honestly its not that hard im just dumb and lazy

so many times during exams i had "holy shit this exam is so easy i could have got easy good grades if i studied a little" moments

i don't have the motivation to accomplish anything complex

honestly its not that hard im just dumb and lazy

so many times during exams i had "holy shit this exam is so easy i could have got easy good grades if i studied a little" moments
not doing a PhD btw

It's not necessarily hard but becomes damn near impossible to study and be consistent when your motivation is down the floor and you lack any real reason to do so beyond the ''just wageslave so you can get a slighty better pay at a high end job that chad would've gotten with far more ease than you do''

Learning anything new and complex is challenging. Stagnating is easy.

It's not necessarily hard but becomes damn near impossible to study and be consistent when your motivation is down the floor and you lack any real reason to do so beyond the ''just wageslave so you can get a slighty better pay at a high end job that chad would've gotten with far more ease than you do''
:yes::yes::yes:So many times I wish I could be a money-hungry drone who never questions why they do what they do

Why do you think studying is so hard?
Totally depends on what you’re studying.

Any woman can pass your bullshit soft social science degrees that require nothing but writing papers and regurgitating the profs opinion back at them.

For engineering or low level programming or some shit studying is genuinely hard because of the material is difficult. If you don’t find it difficult you must be a genius because that isn’t normal.