Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does everyone have a fucking dog? I fucking hate dogs

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
8/10 times I step on a customers property to do my delivery there's some stupid ass dog trying to break down the door, barking at me aggressively, barking through the window, barking from behind the fence non fucking stop. And if it isn't the customers dog it's the neighbors dog that starts going crazy because I chose to exist on someone's property across the street.

Barking is the most annoying sound on earth and triggers me into seething rage, especially the ones that throw themselves at the door.[UWSL] Everytime a dog barks at me I want to smash it's head on the concrete. Im waiting for the day someone's dog isn't chained up and charges at me so I can kick the shit out of it or strangle. Fuck dogs and fuck their stupid ass owners for not training them.[/UWSL]

8/10 times I step on a customers property to do my delivery there's some stupid ass dog trying to break down the door, barking at me aggressively, barking through the window, barking from behind the fence non fucking stop. And if it isn't the customers dog it's the neighbors dog that starts going crazy because I chose to exist on someone's property across the street.

Barking is the most annoying sound on earth and triggers me into seething rage, especially the ones that throw themselves at the door.[UWSL] Everytime a dog barks at me I want to smash it's head on the concrete. Im waiting for the day someone's dog isn't chained up and charges at me so I can kick the shit out of it or strangle. Fuck dogs and fuck their stupid ass owners for not training them.[/UWSL]
Fuckin based. Dogs can be annoying.

If I had a penny for every time I wished I could kill a dog with impunity I would move to SEA and eat dogs.

Fuckin based. Dogs can be annoying.
Theirs only one solution

Shotgun GIF by memecandy

There are no good dog owners. I don’t care who the fuck you are. Did you know even when you disgustingly pick up your mutts pile of shit, there is still remaining poop on the ground? And their piss just fucking soaks there? This is awful for the planet. Could you imagine if there was a ground of people who all shit and pissed everywhere, attacked innocent people, and ran around screaming? They would be locked up in a jail or mental hospital. So how is ok for a dog to do this? I do not fucking understand. Even dog owners that clean their homes, your filthy houses still smell like a dogs dirty shit covered ass, and everyone who enters your home can smell it. If you let your dog lick your face you are a disgusting freak and you have mental problems. That tongue that gives you meaningless and disease ridden “kisses” is the same tongue that licks its crotch, eats it own and other animals shit, and will eat its own throw up(I’ve seen many dogs do this). Nobody wants your dog in public places. It makes you look fucking stupid because you are. Maybe if you didn’t have a filthy beast you would be able to bring a friend to public places, but because you are so mentally retarded you can’t hold normal human connections so you have to get an animal just as retarded as you so you can manipulate it into being your little pathetic slave that you drag around because you know you’ll never have anyone else that can deal with your absolute craziness. You dog owners are so insecure and empty that you need this brainless dog to give you fake love and affection. Having a dog isn’t a fucking personality trait. It only shows that you have underlying severe mental problems and you belong locked up in a mental hospital. Maybe if you had some sort of hobby, activity, friend group, or purpose in life you wouldn’t need a dog to fill the void. Dog owners are pathetic and I hate them all. Every single one just as disgusting as the other. You all are ruining the planet and annoying everybody. You leave poop all around town and pollute the air with the sound of your shit beast meaningless screaming because it doesn’t have enough chromosomes in it’s tiny little messed up brain to even know any better. Get a life.

Last edited:
@mods pin this thread!

Those dogs you hate are DOING THEIR JOBS!

LITERALLY, THEY ONLY HAVE ONE JOB, and that's is to yell at anyone that "trespasses" on their territory.

They only way to "like" those (goddamned annoying) loud yappers, is to remember that...

You can play them like a musical instrument once to understand them.

I use them (other people's dogs) as DOGDAR! They warn me for FREE!

Think of it like this too. You bring JOY into their sad and empty lives... By having someone to yell at, they can feel "useful!"

One thing i tell them when they "yell" (bark) at me is, "i heard you the first time!" & "who's a hard-working dog? YOU ARE! LOL"

have some fun with it.... Dog is just doing their job. Just like you.

LITERALLY, THEY ONLY HAVE ONE JOB, and that's is to yell at anyone that "trespasses" on their territory.

They only way to "like" those (goddamned annoying) loud yappers, is to remember that...

Think of it like this too. You bring JOY into their sad and empty lives... By having someone to yell at, they can feel "useful!"

One thing i tell them when they "yell" (bark) at me is, "i heard you the first time!" & "who's a hard-working dog? YOU ARE! LOL"

Cope

I'm not low inhib enough to talk to dogs in public. I don't want to look like a weirdo tbh

Dogs are awesome. Cats are the spawn of Satan, tho.

Cats are based. They mostly mind their own business without being loud annoying pieces of shit which I appreciate.
No, they are selfish cowards that hiss and scratch at you.

Dogs are loyal and hard working. A true man's companion.

Literally all animals are selfish cowards. And cats don't hiss and scratch at you unless you're fucking with them and you got em cornered. Normal cats avoid people they dislike and strangers.
Dogs only care about food. Stay alone with your dogs without food for a couple of weeks and they'll eat you alive. Also, JFL at dog lovers claiming mutts are hard working as if all of them were trained german shepherds. The vast majority of dogs are useless sacks of shit (literally), they're not even good against burglars. They just eat, shit, and annoy/hurt people.

The dogs shit on the street during winter.
When the snow starts melting, the shit melts along with the snow.
I literally have to walk on shit evert day

The dogs shit on the street during winter.
When the snow starts melting, the shit melts along with the snow.
I literally have to walk on shit evert day
You think that's bad? Try walking through my neighborhood during the hot humid summer when stupid owners leave their dogs shit all over the ground and you can literally see the stink waves radiating off the dogs shit

Worse, retard dog owners let their bark machines shit all over side walks, footpaths and they even let them run through pastures, shitting everywhere, so the cows get sick.
Dog owners who don't clean up behind their fleabags should have their face shoved into their dog's shit until they learn to have some manners.

Then there's the hippie retards who think a shitbull makes a good pet when they have no idea how to be an alpha to the dog. Their barkbiteshitter pulls them along and tries to kill any smaller animal it sees while they smile like the cattlebrained retards with a savior complex they are.

Ok, this is the last straw. Fuck you incels you fucking fucks!

Cope both of them are annoying. Only i am the gods of both of them

Tumblr noapkeXD3C1r1gcm0o7 250

And cats don't hiss and scratch at you unless you're fucking with them and you got em cornered. Normal cats avoid people they dislike and strangers.
Cats mog you retard. Foids would have them then be with you same with dogs. :feelshaha: best to kill all life tbh :feelsjuice:.

Last edited:

Cope
Why can't more people have parrots actually nvm they would end up killing them early

Dogs are pathetic and cats are better pets

Dogs only care about food. Stay alone with your dogs without food for a couple of weeks and they'll eat you alive.
cope, you've clearly never seen the dogs that will sit at the place their owner died for years up until they themselves die. cats would just completely forget you exist then just die the next day because they're small faggots that will get eaten.

cope, you've clearly never seen the dogs that will sit at the place their owner died for years up until they themselves die. cats would just completely forget you exist then just die the next day because they're small faggots that will get eaten.
If you're gonna cherry pick then I could show you hundreds of examples of dogs eating their owners. Animals don't know shit about loyalty but even if they did that's completely irrelevant cuz I don't own any and the ones I'm forced to exist around are a pain in the ass either way, I couldn't give a fuck if they are loyal to their owners or not, they are shit to me and I shouldnt have to put up with them.

Hate pits. Thug dog.

Unironically that's why normies love dogs.
They make themselves known just like the average person likes to do.

Shitbulls are the niggers of the dog world

Dogs are one of the few things I actually like. Your dog would walk across the Sahara just to get a head rub from you. I legit can't trust anyone who doesn't like dogs.

I’m a dog mommy
I absolutely hate "dog culture," and like 99.999% of dog owners. Exceptions made for owners that have dogs for a real purpose such as hunting and shepherding and actually train them properly.

I can't stand the retards that bring their dogs into stores, ride them around town in their vehicles, and let them bark incessantly for hours. You can't step outside without hearing a dog barking.

I used to like dogs, but now everyone is utterly obsessed with them I can't stand dogs.
This. I like dogs, think they’re cool and useful but the culture around them, and specifically the poor sodden dried up people being “pet parents” instead of having kids pisses me off to no end. And ofc the people treating dogs like humans in general.

Dogs are awesome. Cats are the spawn of Satan, tho.
No you retard dogs are shit cats are based

Dogs must be exterminated cats are better

cats are delicious, dogs not so much

Imagine having this much hatred for a fucking dog..

I went to the park just now, and all of the foids I saw had dogs.

Well my dog keeps the regard solicitors from coming back.