Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why doesn't they allow free and painless suicide method available for everyone?

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I don't get it.

If something like that was available humanity would just get rid of ugly people (which they admittedly hate), there would be thus more resources and chad would be free to fuck all women.

Why are we forced to live through this shit? I could kill myself but i admit i'm scared (only way i could do it is by falling) and weapons are not available in my country.

It's about money really. A substantial amount of people would opt out of life if they had help and were supported by others, and dead people don't pay taxes, dead people don't produce things.

they need wage slaves

wagie get back in cagie. your thinking hours are up.

Incels don't kill themselves in larger numbers in the US where guns are freely available. So maybe incel life isn't that horrible.

Incels don't kill themselves in larger numbers in the US where guns are freely available. So maybe incel life isn't that horrible.

Because they are scared. Imagine having, dunno, a pill that you eat it and you disintegrate into a cloud of smoke.

I'd eat that in an instant.

Most government literally considers you as investment, they invest in education and shit like that just so you can slave for them. You are nothing but asset to them, and who will like for their assets to just disappear?

As a counterpoint to all the cynicism in this thread: most people in the west, including normies and even chads and stacies, seem to be at least somewhat invested in the idea that every member of the human race should live a long happy life, in principle. (Except maybe criminals.) The problem is the "in principle" part. While humans contain some innate goodness and benevolence towards their fellow humans, they also tend to be morally indolent, choosing the path of least resistance more often than not. Hence society has never bothered to really investigate which boundary conditions need to be present in order to create the ability for everyone (or the vast majority at any rate) to live a good life. Incel is but one of the bad consequences to arise out of this lazy attitude on society's part. (It's also probably the most painful one.)

It would reduce the human population by more than 50%
And the remainder would die soon after.

It's about money really. A substantial amount of people would opt out of life if they had help and were supported by others, and dead people don't pay taxes, dead people don't produce things.

They want as many worker slaves as possible

This. The elites need their wagies.

Because they are scared. Imagine having, dunno, a pill that you eat it and you disintegrate into a cloud of smoke.
I'd eat that in an instant.
You should definitely hold off suicide until they invent the disintegration pill. I'm sure it's coming any day now.

As a counterpoint to all the cynicism in this thread: most people in the west, including normies and even chads and stacies, seem to be at least somewhat invested in the idea that every member of the human race should live a long happy life, in principle. (Except maybe criminals.) The problem is the "in principle" part. While humans contain some innate goodness and benevolence towards their fellow humans, they also tend to be morally indolent, choosing the path of least resistance more often than not. Hence society has never bothered to really investigate which boundary conditions need to be present in order to create the ability for everyone (or the vast majority at any rate) to live a good life. Incel is but one of the bad consequences to arise out of this lazy attitude on society's part. (It's also probably the most painful one.)
High IQ.
People can talk all day about everyone should be happy but in practice that's not what they care about and make no sacrifice of their own happiness to help others be happy. The only reason I help other people, I'm sure, is because I'm eternally pissed off.
The only thing we have to live for is copes, hopefully good ones. I feel blessed to have some good ones, but that's a result of years of struggle with socialcirclemaxxing for the most part.

They need to collect taxes and need wageslavers

Most government literally considers you as investment, they invest in education and shit like that just so you can slave for them. You are nothing but asset to them, and who will like for their assets to just disappear?

It's also ingrained in the pro-life, life is what you make of it culture in places like the US that are still very heavily influenced by morals from Christianity and the cultural belief that you don't give up no matter what, as well as the idea that the government offering for people to end their lives counts as some eugenics scheme for population control.