Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't some retards rope after going ER?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
JFL at letting the cops catch you after going ER. The fuck do you want to stay alive for? To revel in your infamy? Low IQ trait.

Tie the bomb and blow yourself

no clue. being in a cell all day is not fun. especially for the rest of your life

they want to be raped by Tyrone and rot in jail

Because they're cowards and don't want to die. Unlike ER, he was brave and a hero.

They think prisons are decent places to stay, that's the case in Scandinavia.
If you want break the law and get arrested, due it in Nordic countries.:feelsthink::bigbrain:

Anyone can kill unarmed innocent people, that doesn’t take much bravery, but to be able to take your own life requires a lot of heart and guts which most people don’t have, so I have zero respect for shooters who kill innocent people but don’t even have the courage to kill themselves afterwards, they are really just a bunch of pussies.

Also why the fuck would you prefer to rot in jail for the rest of your life being surrounded by men and not being able to have sex with women, being deprived of entertainment and having your freedom restricted in various other ways etc.

Death is much more preferable to that

The buffalo shooter was too much of a pussy to kill himself.

Why kill yourself ? You’re a idiot if you rope

You’ll be a legend if some heroes didn’toffed themselves

Don’t be a idiot life is the same shit as prison

might get love letters from foids if you dark triadmaxx

I dunno man. If I knew I was gonna be locked up in solitary for the rest of my life I wouldn't rope. That's pretty much what I try to achieve now. I'm extremely cagey so it sounds like heaven to me. It's being thrown in with general population that scares me. I'd still miss my copes but not enough to die for

In the case of the Buffalo shooter he basically said he wanted to stay alive to make the media seethe and to drain the resources of the state spent on his imprisonment :feelshaha:

Kinda based tbh.

Because they're cowards and don't want to die. Unlike ER, he was brave and a hero.
I think ER killed himself cus he was already shot and was in pain.Its probably harder to pull the trigger the you dont know what getting shot feels like

You can actually live out the rest of your life somewhat fulfilling in jail. Although the youngcels who do it are retards since they will spend so much more time there than some 50-60 year old boomer

This is something I never understood either.