Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "why don't incels date femcels"

JuiceGuy

JuiceGuy

Officer
★★

"ERM... ITS BECAUZ THEY DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER OR SOMETHING:soy:"
shut the fuck up redditor, it's because even "femcels" want chad, keep saying whats going to get you the most karma however, dumbass normie and femcels don't exist.

Fuckin redditfag equating as if anybody here would be rejecting a femcel gf lmaooo.

Women have higher standards than men. Women are hypergamous, men are not. This has been established in all manner of academic methodologies over and over and over. If you think men are being choosy, that's because the men you associate with are chad haremmaxxers and the mid masses of men are invisible to your hypergamous eyes. Apex fallacy

to be serious, i don't want feminism or any of the mainstream political shits for brains. but that is much to ask for

Because "femcels" don't fucking exist and those who claim that title are just mentally ill pick me whores who are starved for attention and in fact are volcels/standardcels (if they are even celibate at all).

View attachment 1110713
shut the fuck up redditor, it's because even "femcels" want chad, keep saying whats going to get you the most karma however, dumbass normie and femcels don't exist
I tried asking out a girl who called herself a femcel. She rejected me because "errm your politics and you don't make enough money for me (wanted me to make 300k a year)." Femcels are just as selective as Stacies.

View attachment 1110713
shut the fuck up redditor, it's because even "femcels" want chad, keep saying whats going to get you the most karma however, dumbass normie and femcels don't exist.
femcels don’t exist

View attachment 1110713
that's like saying why don't incels become harry potter. That's not a thing.

Most incels would want to date femcels, so it's not about us. However, "femcels" just want Chad (or HTN) so they obviously ignore all the date requests from incels. In fact, people on FAW always complain about getting to many DMs from people who want to date them and boast about how they ignore requests to meet for some coffee.

View attachment 1110713
reddit filling words into their "opponents" speedrun

Most incels would want to date femcels, so it's not about us. However, "femcels" just want Chad (or HTN) so they obviously ignore all the date requests from incels. In fact, people on FAW always complain about getting to many DMs from people who want to date them and boast about how they ignore requests to meet for some coffee.
Meanwhile reddit says my standards are too high, ive been dreaming about helping paraplegic women, ive been dreaming about dating ugly, handicapped, blind women. Maybe they're too high?

I tried asking out a girl who called herself a femcel. She rejected me because "errm your politics and you don't make enough money for me (wanted me to make 300k a year)." Femcels are just as selective as Stacies.
I've technically dated 2 egirls, ended up being lied to and almost getting doxxed, my autism actually convinced they liked me

Femcels are usually hideous women who want average+ looking men. Their standards are mildly lower then stacies but are equally way out of their league.

Femcels don’t exist, they can literally cry infront of chads for sex and beg them

Femcels don’t exist, they can literally cry infront of chads for sex and beg them
We do exist, stop downplaying our struggles :reeeeee::reeeeee:

redditors are the masters of mental gymnastics. one light ray of truth will sting them like how it would a vampire. incels.is is the light and the beacon of the internet

femcels i will save you.

Fuckin redditfag equating as if anybody here would be rejecting a femcel gf lmaooo.

Women have higher standards than men. Women are hypergamous, men are not. This has been established in all manner of academic methodologies over and over and over. If you think men are being choosy, that's because the men you associate with are chad haremmaxxers and the mid masses of men are invisible to your hypergamous eyes. Apex fallacy

Retard redditfags Femcels aren`t real

'both'
I would date a femcel we would go out to flower fields and have nice picnics and walk about in beautiful forests.
Too bad femcels do not exist.

Foids on r/foreveralone are always saying they can get sex, but don't want just that and only like a specific kind of guy and ignore the inklers asking for dates.

Femcels lol what a meme.

PREACH

View attachment 1110713
"femcels are the equivalent of rich suburban kids trying to join the crips"

Femcels don't exist and even if they did it's because they can't get access to Chad.
it's because even "femcels" want chad

Because "femcels" don't fucking exist and those who claim that title are just mentally ill pick me whores who are starved for attention and in fact are volcels/standardcels (if they are even celibate at all).

How are they this retarded?
If you have standards, you're a volcel.

Femcels only want chad so their looksmatches (us) aren't even in their radar

They think we are ugly therefore they don't want us. "Femcel"=volcel cause they can't get Chad, rhe man they desire. I believe most of us would be fine with dating a "femcel"

True.

Femcels are usually hideous women who want average+ looking men. Their standards are mildly lower then stacies but are equally way out of their league.
Cope average femcel is just a standard ltb - mtb who just has bland looks for the most part

We really need to start exposing fem cels on a regular basis. A bunch of us ran interviews with them
and we interviewed about 40 'fem cels ' and never actually found anyone who was struggling with
the opposite sex. It was just women who couldn't date supermodels.

We really need to start exposing fem cels on a regular basis. A bunch of us ran interviews with them
and we interviewed about 40 'fem cels ' and never actually found anyone who was struggling with
I thought it was an obvious truth already, so what is there to expose?

Would be just a waste of time. We have tons of scientific evidence for BP, especially in the Must read section, but foids and bluepilled normies will ALWAYS find a way to make us look like the crazy ones who are just evil, mindless women hater

That's simple: There are not femcels

Femcels, like normal foids, only want chads. They don’t ratematch. That’s why we don’t want them.

If they had only mentioned incels, the answers would all be about personality. But since femcels were included the narrative and said it’s about standards. Jfl, the delusion is incredible.

View attachment 1110713
“Why don’t incels just date anime girls?!?!?”

For the same reason we don’t date femcels, neither exists.