Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't women care about intelligence?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Intelligence is a highly heritable trait that is greatly beneficial in survival contexts, so evolutionarily it would make sense for Intelligence to be a marker of sexual health and subsequently attractive to women.

Why aren't we seeing women lusting after professors? Why are asians in the west despite being on average higher IQ rated the least attractive? Why are things that we associate with Intelligence such as glasses so stigmatised?

What I would think of is that being high IQ is less apparent than being 6 foot 5 guy with a jawline that can cut a diamond in a room filled with recessed subhumans, but that assumes that women's sexual intrest goes up after it becomes apparent that you are high IQ which from everything I've seen, is not the case.

You could argue it are things correlated with Intelligence that are turn offs to women but just the isolated factor of Intelligence alone doesn't seem to illicit any response in foids.

Screenshot 20240307 171928 Chrome

This vexes me...

Last edited:
because if her partner looks good the other toilets will be jealous and give her attention to try to be with the chad

because if her partner looks good the other toilets will be jealous and give her attention to try to be with the chad
That could be said about intelligence too tho. But I just don't understand why high IQ men are so repulsive to women, it doesn't make any sense.

That could be said about intelligence too tho. But I just don't understand why high IQ men are so repulsive to women, it doesn't make any sense.
i think it's mainly because looks are visible and toilets are hard-coded to chase looks

It's better to be dumb, superficial Chad and live a happy life full of joy than be some smartass nuclear physicist sub5.

Humans are dumb animals that act on instinct, cooming is not an exception.

Doesn't arouse them or make them feel butterflies in the stomach the way good looks do
Behaving in the basis of
Hormones> rational thoughts

But I just don't understand why high IQ men are so repulsive to women, it doesn't make any sense
High IQ people are probably uglier on average so they don’t get chances to show their intelligence in the first place

I wonder if it's because intelligence in caveman days didn't get you as far as it does today. I'm not sure, but you're asking a good question.

It could be said that certain traits that intelligent people possess are seen as "weird and boring" by modern normie culture.

It's better to be dumb, superficial Chad and live a happy life full of joy than be some smartass nuclear physicist sub5.
The only pleasure someone like that can experience is comfort of not being in severe physical pain or occasionally getting drunk. And someone who gets laid feels 100x more bliss at all times regardless what he is doing, the feeling of creampieing pussies lingers on his brain at all times

High IQ people are probably uglier on average so they don’t get chances to show their intelligence in the first place
I don't remember the high IQ guy in class answering all the questions and getting straight A's getting any attention from foids at all.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @based_meme @GeckoBus

Save me!

benefits of a mans intelligence takes time to manifest and she knows once she is done being run through by chad she will get take care of by that money made with intelligence in betabuxx scheme

Foids don't care about intelligence it isn't something they look for in a panther, they only care about how good looking he is.

I wonder if it's because intelligence in caveman days didn't get you as far as it does today. I'm not sure, but you're asking a good question.
Really? I feel intelligence was always our main focal point as a species because we basically have no defence on our own compared to other animals.

Being able to plan ahead affectively aquires intelligence and is the main determiner for a successful hunt.

Intelligence is a highly heritable trait that is greatly beneficial in survival contexts, so evolutionarily it would make sense for Intelligence to be a marker of sexual health and subsequently attractive to women.

Why aren't we seeing women lusting after professors? Why are asians in the west despite being on average higher IQ rated the least attractive? Why are things that we associate with Intelligence such as glasses so stigmatised?

What I would think of is that being high IQ is less apparent than being 6 foot 5 guy with a jawline that can cut a diamond in a room filled with recessed subhumans, but that assumes that women's sexual intrest goes up after it becomes apparent that you are high IQ which from everything I've seen, is not the case.

You could argue it are things correlated with Intelligence that are turn offs to women but just the isolated factor of Intelligence alone doesn't seem to illicit any response in foids.

View attachment 1083978
This vexes me...
im 90iq so im not fit to reply
i think its control honestly, higher iq man = less control by her
another thing someone told me recently which was high iq
he said foids try to mimic men when they prey on them to buxx them
like "chameleon" shit as the manosphere calls it
however if a guy is too high iq and talks about 9th dimension Walterburg Math all the time
she cant do that, its out of her league

having a male with average iq gives them more leverage in relationship, more control

FUCK I HAVE TO SHIT
Rick grimes

Easy. They are visual creatures just like men, if not more so, intelligence isn't too visible at first glance and even if it was, it wouldn't weaken the effect of other features.

Intelligence is a highly heritable trait
About 80% if I remember right. It's actually more heritable than most, I remember watching a video shared by @OutcompetedByRoomba on the topic of noise in gene expression, and in it the lecturer showed graphs of how heritable various traits are for twins and normal siblings, and the figure for intelligence/IQ was around 80% in both cases, making it one of the few traits that didn't differ between the two groups.

That said, while foids don't chase intelligent men, intelligent men seem to be chasing (very) unattractive women, and are the reason why those women are more successful in terms of getting married than more attractive women are.

Looks are more important in life in general that's why

it wouldn't weaken the effect of other features.
True, but it's still just weird to me that a trait as vital as intelligence is just not even considered by foids. Quite the contrary, it's looked down upon.
About 80% if I remember right. It's actually more heritable than most, I remember watching a video shared by @
OutcompetedByRoomba
@OutcompetedByRoomba on the topic of noise in gene expression, and in it the lecturer showed graphs of how heritable various traits are for twins and normal siblings, and the figure for intelligence/IQ was around 80% in both cases, making it one of the few traits that didn't differ between the two groups.

That said, while foids don't chase intelligent men, intelligent men seem to be chasing (very) unattractive women, and are the reason why those women are more successful in terms of getting married than more attractive women are.

Intresting! Thanks for your response boyo!

another thing someone told me recently which was high iq
he said foids try to mimic men when they prey on them to buxx them
like "chameleon" shit as the manosphere calls it
however if a guy is too high iq and talks about 9th dimension Walterburg Math all the time
she cant do that, its out of her league

having a male with average iq gives them more leverage in relationship, more control
Intresting :feelssus::feelsstudy::waitwhat::what:

Just look at female romance novels, the guy is always rich but doesn't actually work. Roasties are not attracted to IQ, they're only interested in money earning potential that usually comes with IQ. But ideally the guy is average intelligence and just rich for some inexplicable reason.

But why, it has every reason to be a marker of sexual health
View attachment 1084032
Why? High IQ men have less children, higher rates of virginity, higher rates of depression and neuroticism, etc. There's no benefit to IQ other than the fact you can use it to amass money and power.

They are animalistic primal beings

Yh i've always wondered about that

There's no benefit to IQ other than the fact you can use it to amass money and power.
nonsense there obviously is a benefit to iq. It’s just extreme high outliers don’t provide the best benefit. Anyone with a 130-140 iq is definitely benefiting hard if they’re NT.

Anyways women don’t care about intelligence but other than looks they obviously do care about status.

Women are visual mammals.

I just still don't exactly get why. It has every biological and evolutionary incentive too.
They just need basic intelligence aka smart enough to explain things and have some knowledge about specific shit. So like unless they’re a hoodrat ofc they will seek some sort of guidance from a man.

But anything beyond at that point doesn’t matter

Like @WorthlessSlavicShit said, intelligence is not something that is immediately visible, like height, musculature, and facial features. This is why you look at tangential markers of intelligence, like access to material resources. Status is not directly an intelligence marker, as far as I know, but I would wager that there is some measurable correlation, since people willingly don't follow idiots and midwits.

Why aren't we seeing women lusting after professors?
They are, if those professors look like this Italian mathematics PhD.

WARNING: MILITARY GRADE SUICIDE FUEL AHEAD. PROCEED WITH THE UTMOST CAUTION.

iu

Why are asians in the west despite being on average higher IQ rated the least attractive?
Because they're shorter and uglier, on average. Plus, Asians have lower status in the Western dating market.

Why are things that we associate with Intelligence such as glasses so stigmatised?
That's mostly a Western cultural phenomenon. Most of the rest of the world doesn't stigmatize myopia, which has no correlation with intelligence, btw.

View attachment 1083978
This vexes me...
The bottom line is that the effectiveness of intelligence as a marker and signal for sexual success is limited and tapers off around +1 standard deviation. Past ~120 IQ - whatever that's supposed to look like in the real world - more intelligence hardly does anything meaningful for you in terms of financial, social, and sexual success.

Why? High IQ men have less children, higher rates of virginity, higher rates of depression and neuroticism, etc. There's no benefit to IQ other than the fact you can use it to amass money and power.
This is only for the higher end of the curve, which as a higher probability of mental problems. Most above average IQ, "successful" men are socially well-adjusted and don't have those problems.

Last edited:
A lot of high IQ replies here. I'd also just add that high IQ often correlates with high-inhibition

This is only for the higher end of the curve, which as a higher probability of mental problems. Most above average, "successful" men are socially well-adjusted and don't have those problems.
If you keep their wealth and remove their IQ would they be less attractive? As I said, IQ is only means to an end, it's not attractive by itself. Roasties couldn't care less how intelligent you are, but they especially don't want the comorbidities that typically come with high IQ: high inhib, nerdy, non-NT etc.

being smart is how you look.

What does "remove their IQ" mean in this context?
Well let's say they're not intelligent they just got rich through sheer luck (like most artists) or inheritance. Would they be less attractive?

Well let's say they're not intelligent they just got rich through sheer luck (like most artists) or inheritance. Would they be less attractive?
I don't know for certain. I'd say yes, but only marginally, especially in your example, since you didn't say they'd be drooling retards. Intelligence is a trait that is inferred and is desired in offspring (nobody wants dumb and/or retarded children), but how much is a question of utility, which in the case of intelligence is logarithmic and not linear.

There is a positive correlation between impulse control and intelligence, which indicates that the higher the intelligence, greater is the impulse control. The lower the IQ, the more ADHD surfaces as a disturbed impulsivity and lesser as an attention deficit.

View attachment 1083978
This vexes me...
because no amount of brain can make up for BIG DICK ENERGY

Intelligence goes into doing things. No men are attracted to women because of their job or what they study. Sex is primal therefore bodies are what's involved

You can be highly intelligent while being 5'2 or look like shit or have 0 social skills or the three at the same time.

No amount of intelligence will outweight that.

Intelligence has never been an important trait to reproduce or have sex since the beginning of humanity.

You need enough intelligence, not an obscene amount.
If you think about caveman times raw physicality would be far more important. Broad shoulders means you can push people around more. Narrow hips indicate low estrogen and high T and testosterone contributes to a leaner physique with more compact muscle. The same with sharp jaw and height; it means you had a nutrient and experience-rich upbringing alongside high womb testosterone and during puberty. Genes are also a big factor of course.

Foids are still stuck in caveman times mentally and so is society. Taller men are still perceived as more dominant and yield more status despite the fact that they legally can't throw their weight around like they could in pre-industrial times. Intelligence means little if you think about the fact that 9 times out of 10 a tall strong chad would be able to kill a weak intelligent manlet, I mean it doesn't take a huge amount of intelligence for either to pick up a sharp rock or craft a simple spear but chad can utilize it better due to physicality.

Last edited:
You can be highly intelligent while being 5'2 or look like shit or have 0 social skills or the three at the same time.

No amount of intelligence will outweight that.

Intelligence has never been an important trait to reproduce or have sex since the beginning of humanity.
Nikola tesla smartest scientist in his time died a virgin

Nikola tesla smartest scientist in his time died a virgin
Also isaac newton died a virgin too. The man literally created maths, cant get any smarter than that

Women arguably selected for cognitive function in pre-Industrial times by going after men with resources and high status, factors that signal higher intelligence. After the Industrial Revolution, countries became so wealthy and comfortable for everyone that women no longer feel the need to go after men that have resources, unless they want to leech on them while enjoying a carefree sexual life with the ones they are most attracted to, by which I obviously mean pretty boys and Chads.