Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why eurocucks never oppose USA?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
They never sanction USA.
They never send weapons to countries attacked by USA.

europe is controlled by USA,in case you didn t know

Not every European country has US military bases.
+ Europe has other problems to deal with then to send weapons to sandniggers who fight against the USA (by controlled,i dont mean military bases,i mean NATO)

Last edited:
They have no resources. USA fights wars and ensures they get resources. EU has no more colonies so cant do anything for themselves(resources). To be free of USA they need to get colonies again

They have no resources. USA fights wars and ensures they get resources. EU has no more colonies so cant do anything for themselves(resources). To be free of USA they need to get colonies again
Europeans love America Muhammad.

Only way is to crash the petro dollar and then EU has no choice except to ditch the USA and go deal with Russia for their resources

west europe maybe

Europeans love America Muhammad.
Europeans love immigration and race mixing. 60% of young white blonde women between 13-25 have nigger or sand partners

Europeans love immigration and race mixing. 60% of young white blonde women between 13-25 have nigger or sand partners
Everything is better than being a sandnigger.

+ Europe has other problems to deal with then to send weapons to sandniggers who fight against the USA (by controlled,i dont mean military bases,i mean NATO)
Yeah, imagine sending aid to sandniggers. Sands belong to the furnance, their natural place.

why would they? amerimutts are protecting eurocucks from putin

Who else should Europe side with, Russia which is a mafia run Nigeria with snow that threatens to attack the EU every other week?

Who else should Europe side with, Russia which is a mafia run Nigeria with snow that threatens to attack the EU every other week?
'Nigeria with snow' produces its own jets and weapons and some things which no other country in the world produces.
Also no one forced eurocucks to side with Ukraine in the first place.

Everything is better than being a sandnigger.
The new European babies born from white women under the age of 25 are mixed babies, many with sandnigger blood or nigger blood. Welcome to Europe buddy muhahahahahahaha. If you dont believe me asks the german cels on this forum and see if i am lying

'Nigeria with snow' produces its own jets and weapons and some things which no other country in the world produces.
Anything produced by the Russian army is low quality since its so corrupted, 3rd world tier.
Also no one forced eurocucks to side with Ukraine in the first place.
Why would they have sided with the agressive country that invades its neighbours (Georgia,Ukraine) and proceeds to rape and torture civillians in those countries?

Anything produced by the Russian army is low quality since its so corrupted, 3rd world tier.
Ukraine received 400 tanks Leopard 1 and Leopard 2 from European countries. Where are they now?
Probably significant amount of them ( or even majority ) were destroyed by 'inferior' Russian weapons.

Why would they have sided with the agressive country that invades its neighbours (Georgia,Ukraine) and proceeds to rape and torture civillians in those countries?
Do you know about Western inspired revolutions in Georgia and Ukraine? These countries wanted to join NATO and why Russia should be Ok with an aggressive alliance near its borders?

Also

EWEEcAcX0AEe8V0 large

Ukraine received 400 tanks Leopard 1 and Leopard 2 from European countries. Where are they now?
Probably significant amount of them ( or even majority ) were destroyed by 'inferior' Russian weapons.
Tanks get destroyed in war, meanwhile Russia has lost anywhere from 3000-5000 tanks.
Do you know about Western inspired revolutions in Georgia and Ukraine? These countries wanted to join NATO and why Russia should be Ok with an aggressive alliance near its borders?
Russia invades a country, destroys entire cities, rapes and tortures and murders civllians, this is why other countries join NATO, they know what Russia has done in the past and is doing right now in Ukraine if not for NATO then Tiny Estonia could be in Ukraine's place right now.

Also you didn't even try to refute my argument about Russians killing and torturing civllians in ukraine, just another normal thing in Ruskiland?

Tanks get destroyed in war, meanwhile Russia has lost anywhere from 3000-5000 tanks.

Russia invades a country, destroys entire cities, rapes and tortures and murders civllians, this is why other countries join NATO, they know what Russia has done in the past and is doing right now in Ukraine if not for NATO then Tiny Estonia could be in Ukraine's place right now.

Also you didn't even try to refute my argument about Russians killing and torturing civllians in ukraine, just another normal thing in Ruskiland?
You don't even know how conflict in Ukraine started. Violence started in Ukraine during so-called revolution inspired by the West.
Ukrainians already started 'counter-terrorist operation' against insurgents in Donbass in 2014 instead of negotiations.
So they did the same for which West blamed Miloshevich.

And don't think that you're smart from reading news. I have already talked with one Ukrainian who fled from war and he wanted USSR to be back. One guy from Ukraine works at my mom's job and he blamed Ukrainian government for the conflict. And I live in EU.

Also you're naive if you think there are 'pure' wars. In every war civilians got killed and tortured.

You don't even know how conflict in Ukraine started. Violence started in Ukraine during so-called revolution inspired by the West.
Ukrainians already started 'counter-terrorist operation' against insurgents in Donbass in 2014 instead of negotiations.
So they did the same for which West blamed Miloshevich.

And don't think that you're smart from reading news. I have already talked with one Ukrainian who fled from war and he wanted USSR to be back. One guy from Ukraine works at my mom's job and he blamed Ukrainian government for the conflict. And I live in EU.

Also you're naive if you think there are 'pure' wars. In every war civilians got killed and tortured.
Why does Russia oppose countries like Poland Estonia and Czechia being in NATO?

Both Europe and the USA are controlled by the jews.

Why does Russia oppose countries like Poland Estonia and Czechia being in NATO?
Like you don't know. Because NATO is seen as an instrument of potential attack on Russia.
Maybe you don't remember how united continental European forces attacked Russia in 1812 and 1941?

Would USA accept Canada and Mexico entering into military alliance with China and putting Chinese military bases near US borders?

Like you don't know. Because NATO is seen as an instrument of potential attack on Russia.
Maybe you don't remember how united continental European forces attacked Russia in 1812 and 1941?

Would USA accept Canada and Mexico entering into military alliance with China and putting Chinese military bases near US borders?
Maybe if Russia didn't chimp out at Eastern europe constantly they wouldn't have joined NATO

Europe is a vassal state

Maybe if Russia didn't chimp out at Eastern europe constantly they wouldn't have joined NATO
As far as I remember it was Poland-Lithuania who invaded Russia in XVII century.

As far as I remember it was Poland-Lithuania who invaded Russia in XVII century.
Just go back 200+ years ago theory, is Sweden a threat to Poland because of what happend in the 1600s is France a threat to europe because of Napoleon

Meanwhile Russia kept all of eastern europe enslaved under communism for half of the 20th century
these counties have the right to do what they want regardless of what Russia thinks

these counties have the right to do what they want regardless of what Russia thinks
Yugoslavia also had the right to fight insurgents on its territory ( Kosovo ) but the West decided that these terrorists are freedom fighters and bombed Yugoslavia.
This is with whom West sided.

XRef ShowImage

Sorry but USA already invaded dozens of countries because Americans ( and their lackeys ) believe that countries don't have the right to do what they want.

our entire msm is pro-americunt, our politicians didnt even care when they blew up nordstream 1 and 2

cause us is a big reason cuck europe is still around
after ww2 they helped rebuild it, now they protect them from russians/chinese/etc

without usa it would easily be taken over

cause us is a big reason cuck europe is still around
after ww2 they helped rebuild it, now they protect them from russians/chinese/etc

without usa it would easily be taken over
Never knew that Europe needs protection from Chinese. Also how come Azerbaijan and Armenia exist without NATO and still aren't conquered by Russia?
Even Georgia aren't conquered except two parts which succeeded from her in 1992.