Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why exactly do people treat Chads better, when you really think of it? Why are Chads always "bros" & given chance after chance for so many things?

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
Aside from the whole immediate looks thing, why over-time do people still tend to tolerate Chads/better looking guys even amongst their bullshit antics? And what about among family, etc. where it isn't about mating but about tolerating and not doing anything about them?

For example, I grew up with a Chadly-tier cousin who would be entitled, cause havoc, do drugs, go borderline-insane, and he's still "cool" with the family even after 10 years. If you were repeatedly causing havoc amongst your family, would you still be the "cool and okay masculine guy" 10+ years later? Would your family tolerate you throwing BS fits and drama with your current looks vs. if you looked way better?

Hell, most incels can't even be seen as that kind of okay, "cool dude" masculine aesthetic that Chads give off at first impression or over time, let alone maintain this privileged position of being able to get away with so much crap. It's most frustrating knowing these more mascthetic dudes get away with more BS. People fear them more, or respect them more, or plead with them more, and etc. They are always "bros."

But my real question is, why? Like, among families especially where you're more familiar with them and thus the power of looks you'd think would wear off as everyone gets used to your looks -- you aren't "new" to a place where you're more striking, alluring, etc. but nevertheless these guys are still worshipped. It's like Chads aren't just better looking, but better able to manipulate or create some sort of standing with this combo.

I've seen even Beckies, Stacies, etc. that families kick out, disown, etc. but I feel it's always a bit harder to completely disown a legit Chad from a normal family, i.e., Chads are let to pull more BS and be involved in dirty business, whereas even your average Becky might be disowned by her family for far less in comparison. So in a way Chad might even get away with more shit than an average woman sometimes.

Last edited:
Aside from the whole immediate looks thing, why over-time do people still tend to tolerate Chads/better looking guys even amongst their bullshit antics?

For example, I grew up with a Chadly-tier cousin who would be entitled, cause havoc, do drugs, go borderline-insane, and he's still "cool" with the family even after 10 years. If you were repeatedly causing havoc amongst your family, would you still be the "cool and okay masculine guy" 10+ years later?

Hell, most incels can't even be seen as that kind of okay, "cool dude" masculine aesthetic that Chads give off at first impression or over time, let alone maintain this privileged position of being able to get away with so much crap. It's most frustrating knowing these more mascthetic dudes get away with more BS.

But my real question is, why? Like, among families especially where you're more familiar with them and thus the power of looks you'd think would wear off as everyone gets used to your looks -- you aren't "new" to a place where you're more striking, alluring, etc. but nevertheless these guys are still worshipped.

I've seen even Beckies, Stacies, etc. that families kick out, disown, etc. but I feel it's always a bit harder to completely disown a legit Chad from a normal family, i.e., Chads are let to pull more BS and be involved in dirty business, whereas even your average Becky might be disowned by her family for far less in comparison.
it is more to do with height and frame than it does with face, most chads are taller and heavier than most men so they would get treated like that even if their face was much different

It's because chad has something to offer society

looks are everything, start @bonesmashing now

it is more to do with height and frame than it does with face, most chads are taller and heavier than most men so they would get treated like that even if their face was much different

Most Chads I've seen are not that tall honestly. As long as they are like 5'10" at least and have a solid frame and face, they are as "Chad" as necessary to get this effect. They get more lee-way, more chances, more respect, and over-time it makes you wonder why.

You'd think families would get tired of Chad's BS, but it seems Chad's looks plus his sometimes manipulative behavior works to an insane combo to allow him the ability to persevere in others' lives despite Chads being often just as liable vs. normies, if not more, for causing disorder.

It's because chad has something to offer society

What? Most Chads I've known NEVER reproduced, and many do not even want to "leave anything behind" or do anything big for society.

So he's not offering genetics, progeny, etc. since many people these days just fuck with no intention of reproduction anyways, along with the fact that the birth rate is declining heavily so people -- Chad or not -- are not really as fertile or liable to creating spawn as they were in years past.

So what is it that he offers? Other than his looks, wouldn't you think people'd get tired of his shit after the 2nd or 3rd time?

I find Chads sometimes have to do REALLY FUCKING CRAZY SHIT to make people hate them, while normies only need to do milder shit.

I know first-hand -- Chadly cousin creating mild problems constantly over the past years, yet he's given a pass.

Me? If I so much as did anything slightly bothersome it was a major issue when I was compared to him, but he'd do so much fucking shit....

Last edited:
Chad provide statusmogg

What? Most Chads I've known NEVER reproduced, and many do not even want to "leave anything behind" or do anything big for society.

So he's not offering genetics, progeny, etc. since many people these days just fuck with no intention of reproduction anyways, along with the fact that the birth rate is declining heavily so people -- Chad or not -- are not really as fertile or liable to creating spawn as they were in years past.

So what is it that he offers? Other than his looks, wouldn't you think people'd get tired of his shit after the 2nd or 3rd time?

I find Chads sometimes have to do REALLY FUCKING CRAZY SHIT to make people hate them, while normies only need to do milder shit.

I know first-hand -- Chadly cousin creating mild problems constantly over the past years, yet he's given a pass.

Me? If I so much as did anything slightly bothersome it was a major issue when I was compared to him, but he'd do so much fucking shit....
I should've specified sorry. It's foids and their primal instincts, that's literally it.

Chad can't be disown because he's exactly what his parents want to be.

A Stacey or a foid in general can happen to do retarded shit menacing the family's interets and reputation (deluded promiscuity making them bear a child too soon in life, onlyfans, addictive behavior, tatoos, dumb shit in general).

From my experience, all foids in my family are failures to their parents, they do the most retarded shit, can't keep jobs, are tatooed, smoke ... Like it's a typical foid trait to get involved in all the bullshit possible because we tend to accept everything from foids and they are just retarded anyway. However, all my male relatives are Brad/Chad tier, doing fullfilling stuffs, working out, not taking drugs, etc. They are exactly what their parents want, and even better, they totally embrace it and are satisfied with their condition (no shit).

Meanwhile, I drink alcohol alone lol

Aside from the whole immediate looks thing, why over-time do people still tend to tolerate Chads/better looking guys even amongst their bullshit antics? And what about among family, etc. where it isn't about mating but about tolerating and not doing anything about them?

For example, I grew up with a Chadly-tier cousin who would be entitled, cause havoc, do drugs, go borderline-insane, and he's still "cool" with the family even after 10 years. If you were repeatedly causing havoc amongst your family, would you still be the "cool and okay masculine guy" 10+ years later? Would your family tolerate you throwing BS fits and drama with your current looks vs. if you looked way better?

Hell, most incels can't even be seen as that kind of okay, "cool dude" masculine aesthetic that Chads give off at first impression or over time, let alone maintain this privileged position of being able to get away with so much crap. It's most frustrating knowing these more mascthetic dudes get away with more BS. People fear them more, or respect them more, or plead with them more, and etc. They are always "bros."

But my real question is, why? Like, among families especially where you're more familiar with them and thus the power of looks you'd think would wear off as everyone gets used to your looks -- you aren't "new" to a place where you're more striking, alluring, etc. but nevertheless these guys are still worshipped. It's like Chads aren't just better looking, but better able to manipulate or create some sort of standing with this combo.

I've seen even Beckies, Stacies, etc. that families kick out, disown, etc. but I feel it's always a bit harder to completely disown a legit Chad from a normal family, i.e., Chads are let to pull more BS and be involved in dirty business, whereas even your average Becky might be disowned by her family for far less in comparison. So in a way Chad might even get away with more shit than an average woman sometimes.
THEIR LOOKS WTF THIS IS ALL BASIC BLACKPILL KNOWLEDGE

People like people who appear like they have a lot to offer (even if they don't).