Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why haven't you gotten rich yet?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Explain. I mean i have an excuse atleast cuz i'm unvoluntary human and been on welfare till i was 18 so i couldn't work, but most of you have parents that work so you can get a job at 15 or work online. What is your story?

Last edited:
Explain. I mean i have an excuse atleast cuz im unvoluntary human and been on welfare so i couldnt work but most of you have parents that work so you can get a job at 15. What is your story?
I’m doing better then most people. The average American Barely has 750 dollars in a bank account.

I live in third world shithole

no motivation

if getting rich is so easy, everyone would get rich and therefore nobody is rich......

I wasn't motivated and disciplined enough to properly educationmaxx(Part of it is my fault, I won't deny that. I admit I fucked up in the past. Part of it is due to ostracization I received my entire subhuman life.)
I am quite mental(not a self diagnose LARP) and it affects all my life including job prospects.
These are amplified by bad economy and dogshit job market in the city I live.
Result: Poor loser without any prospects.
I wanna pull my shit together against the odds and stop perpetuate misery, but I am at a loss as to how and feel like realistically cards are stacked against me.

Last edited: