Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why I deserve stacy

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
Im smarter than 99% of chads. every chad has been a retard in a perfect body that only knows how to slay pussy. these chads are the same people who would ditch class to go partying. why do they deserve stacies and not me?

Not in the eyes of foids; for them, your physical attractiveness is king, and whatever might come AFTER in terms of "personality" or material wealth will be decided once attraction is established... :feelsjuice:

Thus another reason why the "personality" argument is bunk; they project traits onto you depending on your physical looks, and turn the detector off if needed. :feelsclown:

take a shower and get a haircut maybe

why do they deserve stacies and not me?
Unless you unironically believe in karma or the fairness of God or whatever, I suggest you stop thinking in terms of "deserve" -- it's a red herring.

Welcome to life: nobody gets what they deserve.

Because intelligence is not a symptom that women want you. The higher your IQ, the more you rub cuckoldry or incelism: Stephen Hawking was the example of both.

They’re attractive and you’re not. Simple as :feelsjuice:

Chads are not dumb.

That's just cope.

Unless you unironically believe in karma or the fairness of God or whatever, I suggest you stop thinking in terms of "deserve" -- it's a red herring.
Yeah best not to try to make sense of it. Nobody deserves anything. Worst case you get what you get. Best case you get what you earn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back