Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I discriminate against obese people, esp. obese foids

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
I was travelling through Europe and have met a couple of Americans, and overheard them talking about body shaming.

I am American, but my parents are from Russia, they don’t worry or discuss such concepts. What they is what they like, and are not subject to a moral police. Especially when it comes to their own thoughts. I guess this is why Europeans tend to be much thinner than Americans

I find it very strange, that Americans (esp. American men) worry about being bigoted. Meanwhile, women openly discriminate against "creepy guys," short men, ugly men, ethnic men(source:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/1858s2t/women_who_prefer_white_menwhy/

) and are candid about it.

You have a total right to your feelings, and should trust them, just how women do with "creepy," "Indian" or "short" men.

Being obese speaks a lot about people’s character, habits and lifestyle. If you don’t like them it’s because you probably have different values. So if’s totally fine if you keep it professional with them, and don’t get personal. You don’t need to be friends with everyone.

There is a huge difference between discriminating against drug addicts, obese people and chain smokers(a choice) and discriminating against Jews, Muslims, whites, blacks etc. One is a religion or race the other is a lifestyle choice.

To follow up- I am not anyones nutritionist or doctor. If someone is chubby or a little overweight, I don't mind. Same way, if someone has a few too many drinks once in a while, smokes very occasionally or smokes marijuana every now and then, I would not mind.

The line stops when they become alcoholics, heavy drug addicts or becomes a chain smoker. I would not want to associate with alcoholics, heavy drug addicts or a chain smokers as a matter of differences in morals and beliefs . Same with obesity. I would NOT talk to or associate with an obese woman beyond a professional work environment or occasional small talk. We have different morals and set of beliefs. Furthermore, obese women are quite uncomfortable and gross to look at.

Not reading all that

Based

i hope all fat people die

Obese foids make hygergamy so much worse dude
If every foid were skinny... the worst you could get would be a skinny foid

No need to explain

Agreed, most fat people are fat by choice. Mexico has one of the highest, if not the highest obesity rates in the world because they consume copius amounts of sugar and dont have the best nutrition. Japan has a very low obesity rate because they eat healthy and in small portions and move a lot throughout the day

Fat women are volcels
Fat men are truecels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back