Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I don’t come here anymore

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
People here make fun of me for saying I’m a victim of gangstalking. People here call me schizo. They are ignorant close minded and refuse to believe gangstalking is real, or maybe even participate themselves. That’s why I don’t come here anymore. Still very much incel though

This place is crawling with glowies, so of course they would deny that gangstalking is real. Although then there may be some genuine users who just find it hard to believe.

Fun fact: This forum was created on Nov 7, 2017, the same day the Vice video on gangstalking was released.

View: https://youtu.be/5LPS7E-0tuA

People here make fun of me for saying I’m a victim of gangstalking. People here call me schizo. They are ignorant close minded and refuse to believe gangstalking is real, or maybe even participate themselves. That’s why I don’t come here anymore. Still very much incel though
Who has been gangstalking you

This place is crawling with glowies, so of course they would deny that gangstalking is real. Although then there may be some genuine users who just find it hard to believe.

Fun fact: This forum was created on Nov 7, 2017, the same day the Vice video on gangstalking was released.

That’s a disturbing coincidence

YOU SOUND STUPID, GO RELAX OR SOMETHING, WATCH SOME TV AND GET NACHOS

I was monitored by my country's secret services for quite some time.
How did I know it ? I live in the same area for years so I know everything about the habits in there. Suddenly new people who were eyeing my every movements appeared, stores that I use to visit at specific times were more frequented when they should have been empty. etc.

Just ask victims of the church of scientology if gangstalking is a hoax :feelshaha:. And technically we're all being "gangstalked", just look at how everyone self censors. This isn't normal. Maybe .is should move to .onion

Who has even been gang stalking you and why?:feelswhat:

wtf is gangstalking

Mogs me for being gangstalked.

Thanks for sharing

wtf is gangstalking

It is often associated with schizos who falsely believe that there is a coordinated effort by some group to follow, observe and/or intimidate them everywhere they go.

This is not to say it is always a delusion. There are real people who have experienced real stalking intimidation. Here is one example that is very relevant in our new clownworld :

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rUDQCcYL3kve/

People here make fun of me for saying I’m a victim of gangstalking. People here call me schizo.
We're all a little schizo here, especially those of us legit getting gangstalked bro

They are ignorant close minded and refuse to believe gangstalking is real, or maybe even participate themselves. That’s why I don’t come here anymore. Still very much incel though
I know gangstalking is real, who was doubting you? Link threads, name names, I'll take on your bullies bro.

Chads, Stacie’s, normies and simps mostly
Chads do not SIMP and are too busy fucking girls to bother stalking us.

You're probably talking about some beta Brad 7/10 you're rating too highly, chads are 8+

I was monitored by my country's secret services for quite some time.
How did I know it ? I live in the same area for years so I know everything about the habits in there. Suddenly new people who were eyeing my every movements appeared, stores that I use to visit at specific times were more frequented when they should have been empty. etc.

New people appear places all the time and newbies tend to ogle more as they try to learn about the neighborhood.
If these places 'should have been empty' then why the fuck were you there?
Obviously for whatever reason you went, other people have flexible schedules to attend.

This sounds like a lot of possible false positive bro, need to be careful paranoia doesn't go into overdrive.

I don't know if feds (mounties) bother being interested in me (possible) but I know the municipal please where since they approached me in person for a station interview.
Wish I'd taped it, people will probably assume I made it up, I'm sure they did, wonder if I could get lawyer to provide it on subpoena.
Can't even remember how long it was, it only seemed about 10 minutes tbh wasn't that long. Maybe they were busy.

technically we're all being "gangstalked", just look at how everyone self censors
:feelsmage: most of the self-censoring I do here is to conform to mod policies (like don't post superflat lolis) not because of gangstalking
the main influence that has is just avoiding self-doxing (which mods discourage anyway)

Here is one example that is very relevant in our new clownworld
of course you post a whiny foid, I expect that foids lie more about being gangstalked than guys since they're more likely to get orbiters out to white knight for them

although there's certainly secretive behind-the-scenes types of gangstalking, an easier to understand example of it would be how incels get targeted by mockery/bully groups like ED/KF/PJ where they openly coordinate on forums/wikis and so on to coalesce doxxing / memes about a target and possibly how to follow up about it IRL

you see that for example when the feds arrested Chris-chan for raping his mom how there were a bunch of vloggers on-scene to record it

beyond that though the Mainstream Media as a whole are basically gang-stalkers too, as are groups like Antifa/BLM because they dox political opponents, follow them in groups, etc

Chads do not SIMP and are too busy fucking girls to bother stalking us.

You're probably talking about some beta Brad 7/10 you're rating too highly, chads are 8+
Maybe not chads but some Stacie’s and high tier Beckie’s absolutely do gangstalk. Some sadistic psychopathic women get off on conspiring against undesireable men and getting them to kill themselves or at least move away.

Btw this is the thread where ppl called me schizo

Last edited:
I'm watching you :feelswhere:

I feel like I've experienced this tbh

Maybe not chads but some Stacie’s and high tier Beckie’s absolutely do gangstalk.
Dude don't use apostrophes like that, that's not what they're for.

Also I'm really doubtful any Stacy has ever gangstalked.

She might latch on to a group of gangstalkers she wants to orbit them, lend them support, but I can pretty much guarantee she never does any of the actual stalking/digging and DGAF about whoever they're stalking just being worshipped by her own niche group.

Some sadistic psychopathic women get off on conspiring against undesireable men and getting them to kill themselves or at least move away.
I can get many Stacys want ugly men out of their eyeline but I still think they co-opt others to do that work for them.

Dude don't use apostrophes like that, that's not what they're for.

Also I'm really doubtful any Stacy has ever gangstalked.

She might latch on to a group of gangstalkers she wants to orbit them, lend them support, but I can pretty much guarantee she never does any of the actual stalking/digging and DGAF about whoever they're stalking just being worshipped by her own niche group.

I can get many Stacys want ugly men out of their eyeline but I still think they co-opt others to do that work for them.
true most gangstalkers are just average looking to ugly simps desperate to “belong” to a group and maybe get a crumb of pussy out of it. They have sold out for it. They are sad miserable people when you think about it.

We are all on watch lists buddy boyo :feelsLightsaber:

It is what it is

I'm We're watching you OP :feelswhere:
We're from Mossad and we approve this message :feelsdevil::feelskek:

Society is out to get 'weird' and non-Chad men.

wtf is gangstalking
A group of people doing everything they can to make their victim as miserable as possible by doing everything they can to affect a person's personal life.

Gangstalkers try to get as much personal details about their victim as possible and are dedicated to making said victim live as miserable as possible. Gangstalkers dedicate constant time just to find ways to mess with their victim so they are in constant contact with eachother as a result.

Drugmaxx brocel :smonk::feelskek::feelsthink: