Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why I support Palestine

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Firstly, I don't really care much about both of those people, as they kill each other all the times.

Those people are of similar races, and for a fun fact, Arabs are actually considered a semitistic people and are genetically similar.

But I ask you a simple question - which country has its people that constantly manipulates things behind the screen and are responsible for the worst cultural shifts in virtually all countries? Which country's people owns most of the banks, and pressure nations using them?

Arabs are lower IQ and poorer, and does not have the ambitions to play creative mode on the world; they're chimping out and I doubt they will win the war. (No offense to Arabic brocels, your people have lots of good qualities and are based asf, but Israelis simply outsmart most people that's why they can realize their evilness on the global scale)

However what happens is that they're out for blood, blood of the kikes, of the evil and twisted people (kicked from 300+ places) constantly working backdoors. It's a great revenge feeling, one that the Jews truly deserves for what they're doing to Palestine and the world.

Last edited:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

They are the only ones actually fighting kikes unlike the internet shitposting hitler fan boys and neo nazis. More power to Palestine

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
While true, Arabs simply don't have the IQ and wickedness to pull what the Jews do, so that is much preferred over the Jews.

They are the only ones actually fighting kikes unlike the internet shitposting hitler fan boys and neo nazis. More power to Palestine
I agree. I wish the best for anyone that fights the kikes, even though online shilling is all I can do.

While true, Arabs simply don't have the IQ and wickedness to pull what the Jews do, so that is much preferred over the Jews.
But they pulled off 9/11 tho or did they....

Exactly!

Israel did it. I recalled that the Jews were celebrating about it.
Israel or our own government. Either option means it was the Jews.
Can't believe every normie still thinks it was the sandniggers jfl

It's amazing to me that there are so many more arabs than jews and they do mostly have animosity towards Israel and yet... they never seem able to successfully take it back.

I think arabs and jews have both done harm to the West. Arabs with terrorist attacks and Jews by supporting anti-Western ideals and causes.

Overall I think jews do far more to harm the West than arabs, even if the terrorist attacks have at times been horrific.

It's amazing to me that there are so many more arabs than jews and they do mostly have animosity towards Israel and yet... they never seem able to successfully take it back.
That's because the Zionists have the entire military might of NATO at their back, and the West also has vassal Arab states. Jordan, for example, is a Western puppet state.

That's because the Zionists have the entire military might of NATO at their back, and the West also has vassal Arab states. Jordan, for example, is a Western puppet state.

I see your point. Israel is small but it has a lot of backup and I didn't consider that some arab countries could be compromised.

Palestine is based as fuck​

I remember even when I was on the left years ago I was more on the side of Palestine.

It's odd that the right actually seems to be more pro-Israel than the left, although these days I think more right-wingers are waking up to at least certain routes of negative Zionist influence on the West, such as the ADL or George Soros.

I think more right-wingers are waking up to at least certain routes of negative Zionist influence on the West, such as the ADL or George Soros.
i just saw some of them openly wishing death on arabs in palestine and then saying "clear them out" on tiktok haha fucking cucks

i just saw some of them openly wishing death on arabs in palestine and then saying "clear them out" on tiktok haha fucking cucks

It's divisive I guess.

Also the harm that Israel and Zionists do is relatively well hidden so a lot of people aren't aware of it.

My feelings are neutral, tbh.

I dislike sandnigger muslims and their low IQ blind literal interpretations of a stupid book, their scheming/backstabbing ways, and their obnoxiously loud low inhibited personalities. Arabs are probably the most two-faced people I have ever known in my life - FAR WORSE than noodles

I dislike Jew because, despite being high IQ who have contributed greatly to science, on a personal level they're arrogant pricks who look down on everyone else.