Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I'd rather be a currycel rather than a whitecel

J

jjbref

Aziz ansari lookalike
-
I think we're only looking at race from one lens here, how it affects the way you look.
But I think there's a couple of advantages of being a currycel (probably even ethnic in general but I'm curry so I'll stick to talking about my people). Let me explain

1) Opportunity to get married from back home
This is actually huge, and people have differing opinions on betabuxxing, but it's different if you were white. You're marrying someone from the same race as you, and arranged marriage is incredibly normalized in curry countries. On the other hand, if some white guy were to go to Thailand or India and marry some girl it'd be viewed as weird by people here (and that makes sense). I know so many people ugly ass guys (5'4, 2-3 PSL) get married to the prettiest women in pakistan. The practice is slowing down, but if you have a solid job here (the West) bare foid shordies tryna get that green card

2) We have a culture
Holy shit. This is the reason for me ngl. I'd much rather be part of a culture with amazing ass food than be a whitecel with 0 tastebuds. We both getting no pussy, at least I'm getting biryani.

What's the point of bringing a third world foid into the first world? As soon as she settles in here, she will quickly see what a Incel you are here. She will understand why you had to travel to the end of the world to get a foid. This will make you look very pathetic in her eyes. You may have high status there because you earn more as a janitor in the West than a doctor in India, but here you are just an ethnic who gets discriminated by white people and she will regret marrying you. It wouldn’t be a happy relationship at all.

Curry marriage is almost always betabuxx for a curry foid past her prime after she was on the white cock carousel

Don’t curries drink cow pee?

It's very unlikely you will marry someone from a village. You will marry someone who is highly educated and pursuing a career. She will divorce you after receiving the Green Card. She will never settle for a ugly looking short currycel when she can stay with a 4/10 whitecel and get married later. But she will not marry a blackcel because curries are very racist against any dark skinned person.

LOL c'mon! Whites have great food. How many kinds of sausage have you tried? Have you had traditional English Sunday Roast? Have you had casseroles? And there's more to culture than food and clothing.
Yeah, the only reason non-whites say we have no culture, is because they hate us and they don't want to see our culture, so they close their eyes and stick their fingers in their ears.

Cope, fuck off

1) Opportunity to get married from back home
This is actually huge, and people have differing opinions on betabuxxing, but it's different if you were white. You're marrying someone from the same race as you, and arranged marriage is incredibly normalized in curry countries. On the other hand, if some white guy were to go to Thailand or India and marry some girl it'd be viewed as weird by people here (and that makes sense). I know so many people ugly ass guys (5'4, 2-3 PSL) get married to the prettiest women in pakistan. The practice is slowing down, but if you have a solid job here (the West) bare foid shordies tryna get that green card
Whites can betabuxx Russian mail order wives and most curry arrange marriages are dead bedrooms in the west.

White-hating deathnik copers here are downright retarded and evil. I'd have permabanned them if I was a mod here.
100%, brother. :yes::yes:

What's the point of bringing a third world foid into the first world? As soon as she settles in here, she will quickly see what a Incel you are here. She will understand why you had to travel to the end of the world to get a foid. This will make you look very pathetic in her eyes. You may have high status there because you earn more as a janitor in the West than a doctor in India, but here you are just an ethnic who gets discriminated by white people and she will regret marrying you. It wouldn’t be a happy relationship at all.
:feelskek: true ethnics better not bring those whores here