Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is fashion so degenerate and estrogenic now with Zoomers?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Foids wear these oversized sweaters with short shorts so they seem almost bottomless underneath and the men wear the same oversized sweaters but with chains and fag earrings.

@jerkjocky @TheDarkEnigma @Transcended Trucel

It's the water.

Idk I don't care about those faggots.

Because it''s probably influenced by K-Pop

because they are retarded degenerate mush brains and that fashion is who that appeals to

zoomer fashion is garbage. brb MOM jeans with ugly sneakers wtf.

Jfl at manlet ethnic zoomers (usually SEA or Latino) who fashionmaxx so hard to make up for their shortcomings

lol i just saw 3 foids this week with that same exact shit. long sweatshirt with short shorts so you can't see the shorts under the sweatshirt. its a whore thing. it means theyre a fucking skank

lol i just saw 3 foids this week with that same exact shit. long sweatshirt with short shorts so you can't see the shorts under the sweatshirt. its a whore thing. it means theyre a fucking skank
this
Foids wear these oversized sweaters with short shorts so they seem almost bottomless underneath and the men wear the same oversized sweaters but with chains and fag earrings.

View attachment 655736View attachment 655739
possiboy microplastics made zoomers somewhat more estrogenic

Coomfuel tbh :ahegao:

View attachment 655736View attachment 655739
this

possiboy microplastics made zoomers somewhat more estrogenic
You guys have 0 taste. Foids wearing something oversized and something short underneath is so fucking hot it makes me instantly horny.

You guys have 0 taste. Foids wearing something oversized and something short underneath is so fucking hot it makes me instantly horny.
And are you fucking them? Keep getting visually cucked you fucking simp