Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why is it impossible to make money

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Seems like there is no way to make money

Because due to boomers, the only jobs available are ones that are shitty & to make it worse, you lose so much of what you make on taxes, covering costs, etc.

Because of foids + lack of resources

I hate seeing those chad millionaires expect us to get rich by tomorrow or else we are losers

I keep thinking about the bitcoin stuff. I'm a retard and I don't know anything about crypto stuff, but you could get realistically get rich if you bought low and sold high, right? But you would have needed some money to risk it in the first place.

They say you need money to make money.

There was also that thing with the GameStop stock, I think some people also got rich off of that.

I'm envious. My life is miserable. It would be so much better if I had money for better copes. Instead of playing games on a laptop, I could play VR headset.

But you need money in the first place. And you need to be willing to risk losing it completely.

Tesla stonk was highly volatile last week. bought and sold for super fast profits, finally sold last Friday. Expecting mega Tesla stonk dip tomorrow,
so buy after big dips while elons cult followers buy more. Watch chart pattern…read news.

If I have to work in the future I may just rope already. NPNW

You need looks to get hired.