Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We must work hard every day to change our life.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
We just have one life. We must work hard every day to change our lives, even if the goal seems impossible. Work hard to make money or acheive our goals.

We have no other way out.

this is something my 39year old single alcoholic uncle would post on his facebook

this is something my 39year old single alcoholic uncle would post on his facebook
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

We just have one life. We must work hard every day to change our lives, even if the goal seems impossible. Work hard to make money or acheive our goals.

We have no other way out.
Cat Laughs GIF

bluepilled cope

I concluded that there is no way I can work myself out of this situation if I'm staying confined by the boundaries of this society.

Cucked because we shouldnt need to change ourselves. We ought to change society because it is society that is oppressing us, depriving us of our basic needs, and foisting unhinged, impossible expectations upon us.

When it comes to women, they frame things as the whole world needing to change to accommodate them. But with men, too many cuck themselves and insist they have to change to fit in to the world. To which I say FUCK THAT, FUCK ALL OF YOU NORMIES SIMPS AND FOIDS! If im not gonna be accommodated for my problems than the problems of foids and sexhavers and breeders can eat shit!

I do agree though that it will take hard work to make any form of change, and we should strive to moneymax for our own interests to a reasonable extent. Much as the Jews did, despite their low numbers, their close-knit, homogenous ethnicity and industriousness has enabled them to seize positions of power in social institutions and enact their interests. But, alas, it is much harder for an incel to self-motivate with no pussy or children or community to tie him to the status quo of society.

The truth is I work my fucking ass off everyday and still nothing comes. People will always just say its youre fault and that you arent working hard enough.