Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why is it so hard to turn a Tinder date into a relationship?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Like most singles in the modern age, I have now met far more dating prospects online than anywhere else. But despite the swarms of matches over the years, I’ve never had an app date turn into an actual relationship. I’m not the only onefeeling frustrated. Many other singles I’ve spoken to have declared a “love-hate relationship” with dating apps.

It’s great that you can swipe on an app and find new dates quickly. What’s less great is how few of those dates seem to stick, and how chaotic the landscape can seem. In fact, last summer’s app dates became so tangled up, I started a spreadsheet to keep track. Not one blossomed into an a relationship.

Full article

Maybe it's because you're all matching with the same top 10% of men and they have 10x as many women to then juggle as the rest of us?

How are these guys supposed to "get into a relationship" when they are given the task of fucking every single girl on Tinder? That's a full time job. Each Chad has to fuck at least 2-3 girls a week just to keep all the vaginas properly serviced.

I think people use Tinder just hook up/fuck and not much else.

Lmao a superficial app used for hooking up not giving your ugly ass any top tier males that want to date you? who tf would have guessed.

Maybe it's because you're all matching with the same top 10% of men and they have 10x as many women to then juggle as the rest of us?

How are these guys supposed to "get into a relationship" when they are given the task of fucking every single girl on Tinder? That's a full time job. Each Chad has to fuck at least 2-3 girls a week just to keep all the vaginas properly serviced.
Exactly. Its not a platform for love.

There are probably thousands of 6/10 men out there who would be willing to love her and devote themselves to her. But she'll only give 9/10 Chad a chance, and 9/10 Chad is only interested in pumping and dumping her.

Once again a foid fails on tutorial mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back