Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why is splitting the bill controversial?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
look at all the cucks in this video

View: https://youtu.be/NojCcUoZ9Rg

if a foid tells you that they dont want to go on a second date with you them you have no moral obligation to pay for all of it. those skanks just want free dinner. it is totally fair that you should only pay half the bill for the dinner

No, you should only pay for what you ate, not half of the entire bill

Pay for what you want is apparently controversial in 2022.

foids are always the master in manipulation

look at all the cucks in this video

View: https://youtu.be/NojCcUoZ9Rg

if a foid tells you that they dont want to go on a second date with you them you have no moral obligation to pay for all of it. those skanks just want free dinner. it is totally fair that you should only pay half the bill for the dinner

It's inconsistent with modern society why it's controversial. Foids are all feminists and they claim they want equality.
Yet they refuse to pay their own bills for food?

if a foid tells you that they dont want to go on a second date with you them you have no moral obligation to pay
Ofc i won't.The same goes if she is bragging about her ex boyfriend.

Dates are basically free food for foids and then they expect YOU to pay for it.

Mogs me going on dates

"Dating" is cucked. Either she wants your cock or she doesn't, buying her food won't change that.

Because they want men to be their providers.

Paying the entire bill has got to be one of the most cucked things you can do as a man. Anyone who does it is a bluepilled faggot and deserves to be beaten.

This:society::society::society::society:

Most chads don’t even go on “dates” (unless they are rich and go for high society foids), they just invite the toilet to their house and fuck them after picking them up in the club/tinder, only normies go on dates:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just go to any restaurant, sit there and see any foid with a man on a date, the man is NEVER a good looking chad, it’s always some normie trying to betabuxx and impress her, sometimes even borderline incel and she looks at him with disgust and shows ZERO interest it’s so cringing to watch:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: if you go on dates you are a fucking betabuxx pay pig simp piece of shit and deserve to die in ER event (in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society:
lol, the zero interest is so spot on. Whenever I see those "couples" at restaurants, I just want to laugh at them. Over for non-chads in 2022.

A major reason why foids like to go on dates is for the free meals and activities; betas fall for this shit but we're not fooled.

I dont pay for a foid that has not opened her legs for me --- which basically means I'll likely never pay lol

It's inconsistent with modern society why it's controversial. Foids are all feminists and they claim they want equality.
Yet they refuse to pay their own bills for food?
That hypocrisy by foids is what makes me bang my head against the wall in frustration.

Most chads don’t even go on “dates” (unless they are rich and go for high society foids), they just invite the toilet to their house and fuck them after picking them up in the club/tinder, only normies go on dates:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just go to any restaurant, sit there and see any foid with a man on a date, the man is NEVER a good looking chad, it’s always some normie trying to betabuxx and impress her, sometimes even borderline incel and she looks at him with disgust and shows ZERO interest it’s so cringing to watch:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: if you go on dates you are a fucking betabuxx pay pig simp piece of shit and deserve to die in ER event (in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society:
And she'll prob fuck chad after that free meal jfl

You'll be 70 soon

Mogs me going on dates
No kidding it's not like any of us will have to worry about this:feelskek:
But anyone who even suggests paying the full bill is retarded

No kidding it's not like any of us will have to worry about this:feelskek:
But anyone who even suggests paying the full bill is retarded
If she was is into you, I bet she would suggest to split the bill anyway or invite you to drinks

Because women are assholes.

If she was is into you, I bet she would suggest to split the bill anyway or invite you to drinks
Honestly not even foids have so many options they can just find a simp who's willing to pay