Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY MUST TALLFAGS EXIST?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
General rule is to subtract 2 inches from any claimed height lol. And if a dude was actually 6 foot he'd say 6'1 or something , so yeah, dunno

I'm 6ft too, I'm thinking I should start claiming 6ft1.

I'm 6ft too, I'm thinking I should start claiming 6ft1.
Everyone frauds, I should too tbh but I always feel bad when I lie. Low t trait I guess

How tall are you? From what I remember you're the actual tallfag, like 6'5 or something. You calling yourself an incel is as stupid as a millionaire calling himself homeless.

Ethnics don't count. They're not competition. Those below 5'8 don't count since women don't see them as men. That brings the average up by a lot.
I'm not white enough to have JBW to back me up.

Even if we completely ignore the demographic changes that are occurring (you will be a minority in a few decades at most) what you're saying doesn't make any sense. Maybe I'm misinterpreting it, but you can't make up imaginary tiers yourself and then say everyone below yours doesn't even count? Even a low iq normie would be calling you out on that bs.
FUCK YOU :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I noticed this too, I'm not a manlet but I'm getting heightogged everywhere I go. I can't cope anymore even at over 6 feet, so many people these days seems to be over 6'4" at least.

height doesn't mean shit if you are still an incel. It means that despite it your genes are just that shitty