Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why niggers never developed fearsome zebra cavalry and African elephantry?

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
They are more aggressive than domestic horses

They are more aggressive than domestic horses
I've heard that about African elephants not really about zebras, and domestication is a long generational process, it could be done in some generations of training and contact at least or just living side by side

they dont have to, their skin is dark so they dont need camoflauge.

Zebras are not tameable and African elephants are larger and more aggressive than the ones found in India and Asia.

Zebras are not tameable and African elephants are larger and more aggressive than the ones found in India and Asia.
No beast is for that matter, modern horses are the product of thousands of years of training and selective breeding so are the elephants of Asia, human contact makes fundamental changes in animals partly natural partly influenced, at least they could have tried and saved their asses from northern invaders

yes they can. its been done before

even more of a reason to use them. hannibal terrorised the romans with them
Hannibal used north African elephants who are extinct now, but still domestication and taming are a long process that begins when humans and animals live near eachother and I think it could have been done with a strong intent ofc

Hard to domesticate. Besides war elephants were too expensive and difficult to control than normal horse cavalry, otherwise Hannibal or the Persians would have conquered Europe easily.

Hard to domesticate. Besides war elephants were too expensive and difficult to control than normal horse cavalry, otherwise Hannibal or the Persians would have conquered Europe easily.
Horses were expensive asf too, and naturally horses back then were much smaller, Zebras would have made excellent heavy cavalry horses in that era had they been tamed tho

Why would we need zebras when we had horses?

Why would we need zebras when we had horses?
Cos zebras were bigger than horses, horses were tiny pre 1000 AD, plus I never knew Africa south of North Africa had horses, imo Zebras would have been better heavy cavalry

Cos zebras were bigger than horses, horses were tiny pre 1000 AD, plus I never knew Africa south of North Africa had horses, imo Zebras would have been better heavy cavalry
Zebras are incredibly aggressive and Sub Saharan Africa(west Africa) has had horses for the past 3000 years at least, non niggers know nothing about Africa at all.