Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why she must be bred as soon as possible - ideally when 14

Foids need to be domesticated again. The father should choose a husband for a girl as soon as she hits pubertiy to prevent her from whoring around and to secure stable marriage. That's why modern marriage is cucked, before you marry her she's already had thousand cocks and is unable to pair-bond, you're just another man for her and might not even be the last.
Marrying foids at the young age used to be norm. That's how society operated for thousand of years, and society will came back to it, once this clown soyciety fails.

they reach the wall at 18 no jokes

Foids need to be domesticated again. The father should choose a husband for a girl as soon as she hits pubertiy to prevent her from whoring around and to secure stable marriage. That's why modern marriage is cucked, before you marry her she's already had thousand cocks and is unable to pair-bond, you're just another man for her and might not even be the last.
Marrying foids at the young age used to be norm. That's how society operated for thousand of years, and society will came back to it, once this clown soyciety fails.
Oh wow another tradcuck, why am I not surprised

Ideally she won't even finish high school, knocking her up when 14 is a two birds one stone solution. You anchor the loli to you and completely destroy her social image so she won't have anyone to fall back on

This is evidence of holes lacking personality.

Teen girls were married off to oldcels like me like in the olden days. I'm jealous of ethnics who still have arranged marriages.

I agree with every point tbh but 14yo is abit.... too old.

I agree with every point tbh but 14yo is abit.... too old.
for breeding it's prime and it is the legal age in non-cucked countries so it is what it is :feelzez: sure you want to get to know her earlier :feelsohh::feelsdevil:

Foids should start getting breed at age 14. If they had one child every two years then they would have four by age 20.