Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why should I care about blacks being low IQ and criminals?

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Ok, lets assume nogs are low IQ and shpuld be hated because theyre criminals. Regarding low IQ, Im low IQ too. I feel solidarity towards people with low IQ. We deserve pleasure, foids being attracted to us low IQ folk as well as we deserve food and shelter.

Regarding crime,why should I care? I already wanna die but am too cowardly to kms, so I wouldnt care if a nigger shoots me. Besides its not a poorcel like me that suffers from nigger crime, its society, foids, boomers, etc. Not me. I dont care about this shitty society prospering.

I hate the lefties defending them,
more than I do them

Ok, lets assume nogs are low IQ and shpuld be hated because theyre criminals. Regarding low IQ, Im low IQ too. I feel solidarity towards people with low IQ. We deserve pleasure, foids being attracted to us low IQ folk as well as we deserve food and shelter.

Regarding crime,why should I care? I already wanna die but am too cowardly to kms, so I wouldnt care if a nigger shoots me. Besides its not a poorcel like me that suffers from nigger crime, its society, foids, boomers, etc. Not me. I dont care about this shitty society prospering.
You just want to get raped by a gay nigga

Go live in a black neighborhood for about five years as the only single White guy around. [Like I did at one time.]

Come back here with your observations, experiences, and findings. :feelsjuice:

[Protip: It's hell on earth.]

Last edited:
Funny seeing white liberals preach BLM while avoiding blacks at every chance.

Last edited:
Funny seeing white liberal preach BLM while avoiding blacks at every chance.
There are two kinds of neoliberals, true believers and limousine liberals.

Ya hating blacks is a normtard trait

Go live in a black neighborhood for about five years as the only single White guy around. [Like I did at one time.]

Come back here with your observations, experiences, and findings. :feelsjuice:

[Protip: It's hell on earth.]
The thing is most incels haye blacks for being inferior, not due to being mistreated by them. I agree that black culture is psychpathic and sadistic. Look how black foids form most of FDS. However blackcels suffer from this culture too. Also I was bullied by all races because im ugly autistic and low IQ.
Im going to the hood to kill myself.
You just want to get raped by a gay nigga
"If you hate trannies you kist be a tranny" tier argument.

The thing is most incels haye blacks for being inferior, not due to being mistreated by them. I agree that black culture is psychpathic and sadistic. Look how black foids form most of FDS. However blackcels suffer from this culture too. Also I was bullied by all races because im ugly autistic and low IQ.

Im going to the hood to kill myself.

"If you hate trannies you kist be a tranny" tier argument.
I don't believe any race or ethnicity is inferior, every race has their own strengths or weaknesses.

I don't like blacks simply because when I lived in the city they would try to terrorize me constantly and because in the work setting they're unbearable to work with having a giant chip on their shoulder where they view everything or everybody as being racist. They're truly insufferable to be around, for that reason I don't like them. It's pretty simple really.

Last edited:
i respect blackcels the rest of the blacks i don't give a fuck but they are annoying wanting to force anti-racism

i respect blackcels the rest of the blacks i don't give a fuck but they are annoying wanting to force their low iq ideologies
I respect the forum owner who is a blackcel and who also manages our Twitter account here.

Some blacks are cool, it's just they're outnumbered by a majority of shitheads that comprises their race or ethnicity.

The owner of incels.is is a blackcel, he's pretty cool.

Last edited:
i respect blackcels the rest of the blacks i don't give a fuck but they are annoying wanting to force anti-racism
Average black person in the south is more racist than the average white person.

I never saw a black guy in my life, they can burn the entire world for all i care.

I never saw a black guy in my life, they can burn the entire world for all i care.
Neither of my Bosnian parents saw a black person until they moved to the US :feelshaha:

Neither of my Bosnian parents saw a black person until they moved to the US :feelshaha:
Do you speak Bosnian? you could gastarbajtermaxx or larp as American in Bosnia.

Do you speak Bosnian? you could gastarbajtermaxx or larp as American in Bosnia.
Learned Serbo/Croatian/Bosnian b4 english, my parents actually pushed the idea of betabuxxing for a Bosnian girl hard but I told them to fuck off. Also avg height for people my age there is 187cm+ :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Learned Serbo/Croatian/Bosnian b4 english, my parents actually pushed the idea of betabuxxing for a Bosnian girl hard but I told them to fuck off. Also avg height for people my age there is 187cm+ :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yeah people here are tall as fuck, if you have a nice car and larp as rich guy maybe you could get laid, but flying over ocean for maybe its not a smart move.

Yeah people here are tall as fuck, if you have a nice car and larp as rich guy maybe you could get laid, but flying over ocean for maybe its not a smart move.
Gotovo je, you're balakan too? I should get a mercedes like every other guy there :feelshaha:

Gotovo je, you're balakan too? I should get a mercedes like every other guy there :feelshaha:
Im a gypsy from Serbia, its horrible here, i see around whats happening, girls are becoming sexualy liberal but demand to be taken care of like traditionalists, men are becoming bigger simps day by day, young men chase grandmas for sex because they cant get from younger, girls have high standards for looks and money and insane for height and dick size. Bas je gotovo.

Im a gypsy from Serbia, its horrible here, i see around whats happening, girls are becoming sexualy liberal but demand to be taken care of like traditionalists, men are becoming bigger simps day by day, young men chase grandmas for sex because they cant get from younger, girls have high standards for looks and money and insane for height and dick size. Bas je gotovo.
Holy fucking shit, I have family in Serbia and the entitlement of girls over there is insane, just like in the rest of the Balkans. They demand 185+ chadimir with a western passport and nothing less. It's TRULY over if you're sub 180cm in the balkans, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. Moja mama i tata su veoma bluepilled :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Holy fucking shit, I have family in Serbia and the entitlement of girls over there is insane, just like in the rest of the Balkans. They demand 185+ chadimir with a western passport and nothing less. It's TRULY over if you're sub 180cm in the balkans, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. Moja mama i tata su veoma bluepilled :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Drukcije je bilo u njihovo vreme, komunizam i radne akcije mladi su bili ohrabrivani da se upoznaju i stvaraju porodice, sada su sve kurve jure na splavove da se jebu sa sportistima, prosecna devojka sanja da udje u reality da se jebe da bi postala poznata, sve bi da budu starlete. A kad dodju u 30-32 odjednom se prave svetice i traze rogonju da ih ozeni.

Drukcije je bilo u njihovo vreme, komunizam i radne akcije mladi su bili ohrabrivani da se upoznaju i stvaraju porodice, sada su sve kurve jure na splavove da se jebu sa sportistima, prosecna devojka sanja da udje u reality da se jebe da bi postala poznata, sve bi da budu starlete. A kad dodju u 30-32 odjednom se prave svetice i traze rogonju da ih ozeni.
Stvarno je smešno, svaka devojka misli da je zvezda. Lažne usta su odvratna:feelspuke: (sorry, my written serbian sucks)

Because they're niggers

Stvarno je smešno, svaka devojka misli da je zvezda. Lažne usta su odvratna:feelspuke: (sorry, my written serbian sucks)
Your serbian is good, do they really treat slavs as niggers in US?

They are rich enough to live in wealthy neighborhoods where black people are actually nice. To some extent, they are avoiding the "bad" blacks at every chance.
Regarding crime,why should I care? I already wanna die but am too cowardly to kms, so I wouldnt care if a nigger shoots me.
I think you're more likely to be beaten and repetitively jumped than dying a quick death.

Your serbian is good, do they really treat slavs as niggers in US?
Blacks treat me better than most whites, but you're gypsy so my papercut is nothing compared to your shotgun blast to the chest. I've always felt bad for roma, everyone hates you guys:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Blacks treat me better than most whites, but you're gypsy so my papercut is nothing compared to your shotgun blast to the chest. I've always felt bad for roma, everyone hates you guys:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
It is what it is, i blame my ancestors for leaving India, sure they probably had to but they condemned countless future generations to be lowest of the low. Your parents, they did smart move fleeing that damn war and going to richer country but being ethnic/national minority in foreign country is death sentence

It is what it is, i blame my ancestors for leaving India, sure they probably had to but they condemned countless future generations to be lowest of the low. Your parents, they did smart move fleeing that damn war and going to richer country but being ethnic/national minority in foreign country is death sentence
It truly is over.

Bosnia Belongs to Serbs

Long Live Yugoslavia

Bosnia Belongs to Serbs

Long Live Yugoslavia
Yugoslavia was bound to fail b/c of ethnic tension, but my parents say things were better then than now.

Bosnia Belongs to Serbs

Long Live Yugoslavia
No dude Bosnia is a separate old country. Yugoslavia was maybe a necessity in some times to defend from other countries but it brought more bad than good to its people.

Can t breathe

No dude Bosnia is a separate old country. Yugoslavia was maybe a necessity in some times to defend from other countries but it brought more bad than good to its people.
Tito was a dickhead, sucked up to the west at every chance

Yugoslavia was bound to fail b/c of ethnic tension, but my parents say things were better then than now.
>ethnic tension
>everyone are the same ethnicity, but pretend to be different because of religion

Tito was a dickhead, sucked up to the west at every chance
Yeah, he also relocated people and messed up borders, because of his weird fetish people killed each other.
>ethnic tension
>everyone are the same ethnicity, but pretend to be different because of religion
Religion here is more political allegiance.

Last edited:
>ethnic tension
Bosnians are usually darker because they mixed with turks, but religion is what groups you up. Even though nobody gives a shit about religion there jfl.

This is how I've lately been seeing black criminals that people complain about. Based criminals that prey on cucks and rape dumb whores :feelshaha:

I hate the lefties defending them,
more than I do them
I hate leftists because they are destroying social norms that have been in place in order to subdue foid's hypergamious nature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back