Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why The Fuck Did My Parents Never Get Me Braces?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I have a small gap in my two front teeth. Tbh it's not that huge and is probably the least of my insecurities. It's not as bad as Steph Currys but it's still pretty noticeable. I remember going to an Orthodontist in my teens and the doctor said I would need braces for a year and a half, that's not even that bad. But my parents never went through with it. It would probably improve my looks and you rarely see top CEOs and movie stars with fucked up teeth, they know it's super important.

no braces for ur face

Get one now. Never too late

Where my fellow gapcels :feelsaww:
Excited Steph Curry GIF

Mike Tyson Smile GIF

I was the youngest of four children and my three siblings got braces and I was going to but then my mom died and my dad didn’t care about it at all. My teeth are all wonky.

I needed braces but POS father was gambler

I have a small gap in my two front teeth. Tbh it's not that huge and is probably the least of my insecurities. It's not as bad as Steph Currys but it's still pretty noticeable. I remember going to an Orthodontist in my teens and the doctor said I would need braces for a year and a half, that's not even that bad. But my parents never went through with it. It would probably improve my looks and you rarely see top CEOs and movie stars with fucked up teeth, they know it's super important.
It's expensive as hell and doesn't necessarily help with gapping

Because your parents don’t care about you, brutal pill to swallow but it’s true.

You’re in good company though, my parents didn’t give af about me either.

I
just get invisalign. You dont need traditional braces for a gap
Isn't it just a bandaid though? I thought braces will shift your teeth in place and change your jaw

braces result in smaller maxilla/palate, be happy Gigachad

No, invisalign are modern braces. Occasionally they use the old style bracket and wire braces but thats only if your teeth are very severely fucked up. I had old braces in high school and use invisalign now. The invisalign is far better because they use 3d scanners for your teeth so its more accurate.
Interesting :feelswhere: thank you for this information