Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why the fuck do businesses do this?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
like they have a big-ass red sign out front saying: "hiring" then when I walk inside the store to hand the manager the resume/talk with him I get shut down/given smart-ass answers/smirked at/inerrupted mid-sentence/told to apply online. WTF? Nigga you put a big ass sign outside asking for job applicants! Makes no logical sense! I GET IT the manager does NOT have to for any reason hire me. I am NOT entitled to that job. But they should not act surprised when people walk up to them and hand them resumes/ask for jobs after the fact they have a BIG SIGN outside with the word: "HIRING"

-(personally if I was a manager I would kinda find it ballsy that a dude would walk up to me and hand a resume. It shows he at least wants this job).

-WTF how autistic can you be?
(besides "apply online" is code for "fuck off" because we all know applying to jobs online is a massive black hole/waste of time!)

Last edited:
because you're a 5'2 bald curry

I like soft tacos

because we all know applying to jobs online is a massive black hole/waste of time!)
Boy, do I ever know that. First hand experience, man. :fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

But then again, what are guys like me supposed to do? I tried to make professional connections when I was in college, and completely failed in doing so. What else is there for me than applying online?

Boy, do I ever know that. First hand experience, man. :fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

But then again, what are guys like me supposed to do? I tried to make professional connections when I was in college, and completely failed in doing so. What else is there for me than applying online?
well WTF does the business have a big ass red sign that literally says: "hiring" then gets mad when I hand the manager a resume? I GET it the manager does NOT have to for any reason hire me. But they should not act surprised when people walk up to them and hand them resumes after the fact they have a BIG SIGN outside with the word: "HIRING"

Be whiter next time

well WTF does the business have a big ass red sign that literally says: "hiring" then gets mad when I hand the manager a resume? I GET it the manager does NOT have to for any reason hire me. But they should not act surprised when people walk up to them and hand them resumes after the fact they have a BIG SIGN outside with the word: "HIRING"
That I don't know. I'm too autistic to understand the illogical ways of the normies. I can only understand things that make sense.

That I don't know. I'm too autistic to understand the illogical ways of the normies. I can only understand things that make sense.
normie logic makes no fucking sense!

What did you study?

Stay away! Business with a large hiring sign out front usually means it’s a low pay sh*tty dead end job with high turnover :feelsthink:

No social rules ever make any sense. It's all some combination of animalistic instinct or emotions, which are not built upon a foundation of reason and logic.

Stay away! Business with a large hiring sign out front usually means it’s a low pay sh*tty dead end job with high turnover :feelsthink:
Eh I don't mind really. for now money is not an issue I just want a relatively low stress job. (my other jobs makes us work overtime)

Write "Normies for dummies. A manual for the rest of us". You'll make a killing.

No social rules ever make any sense. It's all some combination of animalistic instinct or emotions, which are not built upon a foundation of reason and logic.
Social rules are built on shared feelings and emotions, because only shared experiences (e.g.: romantic movies, heroic scenes etc.) can create this spontaneous emotionally-driven behavior that governs social norms.

Were social norms logical, they could be learned and emulated by enemy tribes to infiltrate an overly logical cavemen tribe. Therefore social interactions that cannot be falsified require sharing with the other person the fact that you both have the same "emotional imprinting" -- that is, you both make the same facial expressions, display the same body posture, react with the same emotions etc. when commenting on a recent event, a sports event, or a true crime story etc. -- obviously, this is only possible if both are NT.

Not making sense is a feature, not a bug, as I explained above.

like they have a big-ass red sign out front saying: "hiring" then when I walk inside the store to hand the manager the resume/talk with him I get shut down/given smart-ass answers/smirked at/inerrupted mid-sentence/told to apply online. WTF? Nigga you put a big ass sign outside asking for job applicants! Makes no logical sense! I GET IT the manager does NOT have to for any reason hire me. I am NOT entitled to that job. But they should not act surprised when people walk up to them and hand them resumes/ask for jobs after the fact they have a BIG SIGN outside with the word: "HIRING"

-(personally if I was a manager I would kinda find it ballsy that a dude would walk up to me and hand a resume. It shows he at least wants this job).

-WTF how autistic can you be?
(besides "apply online" is code for "fuck off" because we all know applying to jobs online is a massive black hole/waste of time!)
Only way to get a job is through (((((connections))))))) like I did even though I am completely incompetent :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Social rules are built on shared feelings and emotions, because only shared experiences (e.g.: romantic movies, heroic scenes etc.) can create this spontaneous emotionally-driven behavior that governs social norms.

Were social norms logical, they could be learned and emulated by enemy tribes to infiltrate an overly logical cavemen tribe. Therefore social interactions that cannot be falsified require sharing with the other person the fact that you both have the same "emotional imprinting" -- that is, you both make the same facial expressions, display the same body posture, react with the same emotions etc. when commenting on a recent event, a sports event, or a true crime story etc. -- obviously, this is only possible if both are NT.
Well, now I know. And I guess that kinda makes sense.

Not making sense is a feature, not a bug, as I explained above.
I still don't like it. :feelswhat:

alot of this (((corporations))) the higher ups make the stores put up shit like this even though they dont want to.

and also literally, a fuck ton of these jobs you seriously can only apply online. they literally do not do paper applications. this is really common in chain shit businesses or anything thats 100+ employees.

that manager probably gets payed 2 dollars more then minimum wage and does 6 peoples job, or they are there from neopotism and doesnt give a fuck about anything there and just collects a pay check and does no work.

move on to a next place or apply online then harass them in store again. you can force yourself into alot of these shit-tier jobs by being a try-hard faggot

Oh man. This brings back some repressed memories. One time a place was hiring and the dude told me he was out of apps and gave me directions to a store that doesn't exist for more. I've had apps thrown out after handing in the minute I start to leave. I've been told they're not hiring with the sign out. Honestly, I've seen a lot of wacky shit but it must be personality when they don't even know me right?

they are faggots
i wouldn't work anyways :feelsthink:

alot of this (((corporations))) the higher ups make the stores put up shit like this even though they dont want to.

and also literally, a fuck ton of these jobs you seriously can only apply online. they literally do not do paper applications. this is really common in chain shit businesses or anything thats 100+ employees.

that manager probably gets payed 2 dollars more then minimum wage and does 6 peoples job, or they are there from neopotism and doesnt give a fuck about anything there and just collects a pay check and does no work.

move on to a next place or apply online then harass them in store again. you can force yourself into alot of these shit-tier jobs by being a try-hard faggot
good advice

Oh man. This brings back some repressed memories. One time a place was hiring and the dude told me he was out of apps and gave me directions to a store that doesn't exist for more. I've had apps thrown out after handing in the minute I start to leave. I've been told they're not hiring with the sign out. Honestly, I've seen a lot of wacky shit but it must be personality when they don't even know me right?
total fuckery. why the fuck do they act surprised when one walks in to ask for a job when have a BIG FUCKING RED SIGNS OUT FRONT saying "HIRING"

however applying online is a black hole. They couldn't be fucked to read the application. that is why i harass them in store! (at least I feel justified in doing so if they have a "hiring sing"

-what are tips to get throught this online bullshit?

total fuckery. why the fuck do they act surprised when one walks in to ask for a job when have a BIG FUCKING RED SIGNS OUT FRONT saying "HIRING"
Honest answer is because they don't want You specifically. I had a job where a chinese fellow asked to see a manager because he wanted an app. We needed the help too so I took him with me. Boss gave me a ton of shit for it because he was too old (like 40) and wouldn't fit in so she told me to never do that again. That was for a janitor position.

because you're a 5'2 bald curry
Yeah, this. Employees are probably taught to send away with excuses unattractive people in certain workplaces

however applying online is a black hole. They couldn't be fucked to read the application. that is why i harass them in store! (at least I feel justified in doing so if they have a "hiring sing"

-what are tips to get throught this online bullshit?
Apply online then keep calling / going into the store until they hire you