Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why victim-blaming is based

1337hikki

1337hikki

Member of I.N.C.E.L
★★★★★
Foids that get molested always accuse us of victim-blaming when we bring up their whorishness. The fact is it's their fault that they passed out around a bunch of drunk frat guys and they deserve to be called out on their stupidity. If someone walks into a lion's den do u blame the lion? Sure ig u can but u also have to blame the idiot that put themselves at risk. Victim-blaming:soy::foidSoy: is just foids' attempt to avoid responsibility for their actions :feelsUgh:

Foids will try to convince you most sexual assault is "poor innocent woman got raped by creepy subhuman at night", but it's actually "whore got drunk at Chad's house and expected him to be a virtuous gentleman"

Just more aversion of the responsibility they love to shirk, because they really do permanently retain the mentality of children, and never mature out of it. :feelsjuice:

Looks like I made it on cucktears again

They seem to be under the impression I'm comparing men to animals with my lion's den analogy. I would've thought it was obv I was referring specifically to frat-rape chads but ig nothing is obv in the minds of ITniggers :feelskek: