Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why would anyone buy these?

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Shitty overpriced product, literally below the quality of a McDonalds's toy but makes all the soy consoomers go crazy.
I bet every IT redditors owns one
61JNCow98nL AC SL1000
51lzDJlZSQL AC SY606
61ze9S huL AC SL1000
61pLZD4i7yL AC SL1200

What even is it?

@shii410 spent 500 dollars on his anime funkpop collection

@shii410 spent 500 dollars on his anime funkpop collection
jesus christ, the worst part he could at least had spent that money in figures of higher quality

Are you actually in Pakistan or in the West?
Yep, Pakistani native. Born and raised in Isamabad. I'm totally not a hapa residing in America or anything like that, god no.

They look like shit tbh, I hate the fucking style of cuckco pops but I noticed they like to keep them in the box so I assume they are doing it for collectors reasons thinking they can get a higher price for them down the road I guess JFL.
Why they decided to do that with easily mass produced low quality shit you can buy at your local game stop and not something like fully modelled comic book or anime figures/statues that look good and may actually get a good price in the future assuming there where only a limited number made I will never know.

I refuse to believe people buy that dogshit looking toy without some retarded ass ulterior motive.

Last edited:
All for social .media pics lol

Atleast write Pakistan in urdu you utter noob
>Postmaxxer
>Wants them to use their brain
What's next? Are you going to ask ants to build a space station?

I refuse to believe people buy that dogshit looking toy without some retarded ass ulterior motive.
these are the same niggers that'll white night and throw their life savings at a foid without expecting sex, much less anything in return. I honestly don't put any nonsensical behaviours past normies/soys at this point.

Only dumbass idiots that needs to fit in buy those things. They don't do anything, they look stupid, they're overprices, and don't look like the characters while very ugly.
That's not how Sonic eyes look. Same for Butters.

Only dumbass idiots that needs to fit in buy those things. They don't do anything, they look stupid, they're overprices, and don't look like the characters while very ugly.
That's not how Sonic eyes look. Same for Butters.
It's hilarious how even the cheap ass fake funkos are so similar and people are proud of buying the originals, if they didn't have copyrights over this shit any industry could make them and sell for 5 dollars or even less
Funko pop snow white fake original 02

Nendoroids are better

Because it's generally a cheaper and more readily available alternative to "normal" collectibles and soys don't care about the quality of the product they are consoooooming all that matters is the branding

Sisaj kurac :)
Oh, I forgot that you're in that shithole in the Balkans; no wonder why you're so mad.
Anyways, shouldn't you be requesting a ban(?) begging for more attention like a foid? Or are you satisfied with the attention I'm giving you right now?

Believe it or not they do, there's even a community of funkos, it's their life support.
0mpv1dpju0a61

It's hilarious how even the cheap ass fake funkos are so similar and people are proud of buying the originals, if they didn't have copyrights over this shit any industry could make them and sell for 5 dollars or even less
View attachment 393503
Like I understand why long ago people did not want to get fake Pokemon cards because they actually were used for playing and if you tried to play with them seriously you could get in trouble.
But these stupid ugly things don't do anything and you can't do anything with them.

live to consoom; consoom to live
Like I understand why long ago people did not want to get fake Pokemon cards because they actually were used for playing and if you tried to play with them seriously you could get in trouble.
But these stupid ugly things don't do anything and you can't do anything with them.
90% of humans are bots

The very limited edition ones sell very well, I've moved a lot of them. Fuckin' soys love them, A LOT.

Before I even clicked on the thread I knew what you were talking about. Fuck knows why anyone buys them. They look stupid and are expensive.

Average collector of that crap:

558.jpeg

I bought once the Heisenberg one when I was in high school, then bought my sister her favorite character, not to boast on social media or whatever, just for them to stay in their boxes

also some very unique ones I think are good like red death or Dawnbreaker

either way collecting any statue is weird and kinda retarded ? Dunno

not to boast on social media or whatever, just for them to stay in their boxes
See that's the shit I don't understand. Like if you're not collecting them why keep them in a box?
Isn't the point of them to look at them and not the packaging? And there packaging isn't even that well designed tbh they all look the same.

See that's the shit I don't understand. Like if you're not collecting them why keep them in a box?
Isn't the point of them to look at them and not the packaging? And there packaging isn't even that well designed tbh they all look the same.
It’s kind of like a comic book or a book you read and put on your shelf and never touch it again probably,

but you’re kinda right

It’s kind of like a comic book or a book you read and put on your shelf and never touch it again probably,

but you’re kinda right
At least a comic book or a book you can read or share.

I think some of them are really cool, not just cuz they are not much pop culture though
Yeah

Attachments

• 3151637E-E262-4244-8A53-75BBB049F1F4.jpeg
    3151637E-E262-4244-8A53-75BBB049F1F4.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 47A4F8A1-E2AC-4930-9169-3B62644DE53F.jpeg
    47A4F8A1-E2AC-4930-9169-3B62644DE53F.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 9
I understand having some collectibles for a particular character or series you like, but these just look like complete garbage.