Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why wouldn't cucked normie men support our cause?

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
tl;dr: I posted on Jodel (German App) that society should put more pressure on people to stop being promiscuous, to stop cheating and instead find their looksmatched soulmate as early in life as possible and be loyal all your life. But all the cucked normies didn't understand that they are basically missing out of their wifes best years, and instead played white knight.

I posted, in normie vocabulary:

For normie men casual dating is extremely cucked and simped. And because of it they can't fuck their looksmatch until 30.

I hate cheating men, because any moid higher than 5/10 could cheat on his gf/wife with a girl thats 2-3 points lower in the decimal scale and thereby stealing our looksmatch.
In addition, there is this DISGUSTING TREND AMONG OLD UGLY MEN TO LEAVE THEIR UGLY WIVES AND GO FOR YOUNGER UGLY GIRLS to betabuxx them, again stealing our potential looksmatch.
And of course, I hate promiscuity bc its disgusting and only chads benefits from it, while hordes of girls get alpha widowed.

Any young normie man would have to agree with me, that with less hoeing and more loyalty, he could date his looksmatch in his prime instead of after hitting her wall.

Results: No surprise, some roasties got offended, one even said, I should be GrAtEfUl fOr My FuTurE WiFe'S goOd eXpErIenCes and I benefit if she wOuLd Be GoOd iN bEd. But what really pissed me off were like those 20 white knights who called me Incel, stupid, insecure...

It's just crazy, even the foids would benefit from less promiscuity if they dont get cheated on or left when they hit the wall, but instead they downvoted me like crazy so they can keep playing this sick superficial dating game, lusting for chad. Women are just shamelessly exploiting their SMV. As a foid, if I wanted to live in France for a year, I could just go there, find a Chadlite that wants me to live with me, fuck him and live there for free, until my exchange year ends. At least a somewhat understandable exploit of their SMV, but try doing the same as a guy. Even more disgustingly are the foids who just take advantage of their SMV to fuck 50 different chads a year. Try to just fuck any girl u want as a non-chad.

But instead of getting angry at foids taking advantage, all the normies played white knights.

the answer is in your thread's title: they're cucked

I feel like more and more men are realizing looks matter more than anything.
But they cope and say "it's just tinder bro"

the answer is in your thread's title: they're cucked
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

tl;dr: I posted on Jodel (German App) that society should put more pressure on people to stop being promiscuous, to stop cheating and instead find their looksmatched soulmate as early in life as possible and be loyal all your life. But all the cucked normies didn't understand that they are basically missing out of their wifes best years, and instead played white knight.

I posted, in normie vocabulary:

For normie men casual dating is extremely cucked and simped. And because of it they can't fuck their looksmatch until 30.

I hate cheating men, because any moid higher than 5/10 could cheat on his gf/wife with a girl thats 2-3 points lower in the decimal scale and thereby stealing our looksmatch.
In addition, there is this DISGUSTING TREND AMONG OLD UGLY MEN TO LEAVE THEIR UGLY WIVES AND GO FOR YOUNGER UGLY GIRLS to betabuxx them, again stealing our potential looksmatch.
And of course, I hate promiscuity bc its disgusting and only chads benefits from it, while hordes of girls get alpha widowed.

Any young normie man would have to agree with me, that with less hoeing and more loyalty, he could date his looksmatch in his prime instead of after hitting her wall.

Results: No surprise, some roasties got offended, one even said, I should be GrAtEfUl fOr My FuTurE WiFe'S goOd eXpErIenCes and I benefit if she wOuLd Be GoOd iN bEd. But what really pissed me off were like those 20 white knights who called me Incel, stupid, insecure...

It's just crazy, even the foids would benefit from less promiscuity if they dont get cheated on or left when they hit the wall, but instead they downvoted me like crazy so they can keep playing this sick superficial dating game, lusting for chad. Women are just shamelessly exploiting their SMV. As a foid, if I wanted to live in France for a year, I could just go there, find a Chadlite that wants me to live with me, fuck him and live there for free, until my exchange year ends. At least a somewhat understandable exploit of their SMV, but try doing the same as a guy. Even more disgustingly are the foids who just take advantage of their SMV to fuck 50 different chads a year. Try to just fuck any girl u want as a non-chad.

But instead of getting angry at foids taking advantage, all the normies played white knights.
JFL @ this cucked shit. White normies are the biggest fucking simps. "Notice me my lady!", pathetic. And Jodel is especially bad (a cancerous platform that reflects reddit mentality in an even worse form). Sadly it's representative for younger generations. One thing: "Auf Jodel treibt sich nur der größte Chromosomenschrott rum, schlagenswerte Fotzenknechte." And never underestimate the lack of class consicousness among males: As soon as they have a tiny bit more than other males, they look down on their peers, imagine seeing a homeless man looking down on other homeless men for having a cent more than them and calling them losers/etc. without realizing that they are all losers in the system and that they should work together. Mental gymnastics should never be underestimated, they do it to keep damage away from their ego, their ego would break if they admitted their actual situation. The same thing with cuckoldry: The cuckold knows that she will cheat anyway, by allowing it he feigns an illusion of control and therefore thinks that he has power.

Last edited:
most normies arent ready to be unplugged

Why should they?

Woke cucked normies are going mgtow, and instead of learning from their failures, many on here love to criticize them yet at the same time wanting to repeat the same mistakes those cucked normies made.

Go figure.

@ExpiringAspirin bro u actually beardmog me.

But tbh, MGTOW are respectable people who realise simping is not worth it, but at the same time I don't see how it is a solution to my suffering? I mean they don't have sex either do they?

JFL a little update, like five extremely stupid foids already told me that I have mental issues for not wanting to date a leftover roastie one day, and that I should go see a therapist, and some other five told me that probably I'm quite good looking, but they would never sleep with me bc of my pErSOnaLiTy.