Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Wife gets boob job against hubby's wishes and won't stop flashing random people

Fucking idiot I SuPpOrT yOuR cHoIcE

Least attention seeking whore.

if this was me I would shoot her (in GTA V)

"guys am i the a*hole for asking my wife to stop flashing her tits" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I've never seen tits outside of the internet. Must be wonderful when you're walking down the street and some slut shows you her tits.

Having to even ask for validation in a situation as black-and-white as "my wife is now a slut who flashes random people" confirms how fucked up things are

Having to even ask for validation in a situation as black-and-white as "my wife is now a slut who flashes random people" confirms how fucked up things are

Cuck for not dumping her ass at suggesting a boob job

What a fucking beta ass male for not exercising his authority and stopped her from getting the surgery

She deserves to be hanged like they did niggers in the Civil War.

Asking muuhh wife to stop flashing, ohoo man such a s0y moment.

Marriage is more like renting a women at this point, aka long term prostitution.

The fuck is up with foids? It's like their only personality and coding is entirely based around being a sexual object

The fuck is up with foids? It's like their only personality and coding is entirely based around being a sexual object
yet they say they don't want to be objectified because they know the system will agree with them once an ugly man hits on her and she reports it as rape or sexual harassment, you can't lose as a foid

yet they say they don't want to be objectified because they know the system will agree with them once an ugly man hits on her and she reports it as rape or sexual harassment, you can't lose as a foid
Manipulative eugenics machines, we need to stop them

Spider Man Lol GIF

This Redditor in 2024:

Ever since I met her in college, she has been insecure about her gender identity, specifically about whether people thought of her as a real woman. When we got our first jobs out of college and became financially stable, she approached me and asked how I felt about her getting gender reassignment surgery. Tbh I wasn't a huge fan of the idea, I told her I loved her how she is and that I don't think she needed one. But knowing how much it has bothered her, I told her I would support her decision either way.

A subreddit for cucks. Asking people "Am I the asshole?" is asking the tribe if his behavior is allowed, he's trying to realign himself with the hivemind because he got scared he expressed some individuality.

"guys am i the a*hole for asking my wife to stop flashing her tits" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Top kek, ikr, absolutely moronic.
A subreddit for cucks. Asking people "Am I the asshole?" is asking the tribe if his behavior is allowed, he's trying to realign himself with the hivemind because he got scared he expressed some individuality.
Bingo, its deeply rooted in us evolutionary.

Interesting thing I noticed in the comments is 2 other commenters mention others they knew that got boob jobs showing them, I guess that they finally feel like they can attract chad with larger tits.

Cuck for not dumping her ass at suggesting a boob job
Tbh

Divorce should have happened when she wouldn't shut the fuck up about asking to get a boob job

She might as well let people run a train on her too #mybodymychoice :foidSoy:

Gives me the vibe of a cuck writing a fantasy post.

I had dated bigger chested women in the past so I was pretty used to it
It’s incredible how often I feel like an alien in the world I was born in and live in

Married women only get boob jobs because they don't feel validated and worshipped by their husband.

She thinks so lowly of him that she feels like she needs to impress Chad.

Women don't have low self-esteem, just a starvation for Chad.

This is what happens to sub5s and normies.

Who the fuck likes silicone tits?

western degenerate whores will always gaslight their husbands / bf by calling them " controlling" . Men are supposed to control women. especially if you as a man marry a woman , work and provide and everythign else you do . women are stupid and weak and impulsive and emotional , they feed on attention as currency. You need to keep them in line or else they will disgrace you . The whole point of a communion between men and women are so that the man controls the woman and tells her what to do

western degenerate whores will always gaslight their husbands / bf by calling them " controlling" . Men are supposed to control women. especially if you as a man marry a woman , work and provide and everythign else you do . women are stupid and weak and impulsive and emotional , they feed on attention as currency. You need to keep them in line or else they will disgrace you . The whole point of a communion between men and women are so that the man controls the woman and tells her what to do
We can't control them because of simps, who were programmed by the media, which is ran by the Jews. No matter what, all the problems in the world comes back to the Jews.

What a fucking beta ass male for not exercising his authority and stopped her from getting the surgery
I say just let her and let her actions have consequences. She has done this to herself.

She might as well let people run a train on her too #mybodymychoice :foidSoy:
I love it when women say this shit and then regret it in 10 years when no one wants them anymore. But it is her body, let her degrade herself if she wants.

I love it when women say this shit and then regret it in 10 years when no one wants them anymore. But it is her body, let her degrade herself if she wants.
Me too their regrets are just a small taster of what is yet to come. She'll be by the curbside like trash soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back