Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will a large scale male infant foeticide be a solution to inceldom?

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
I am not advocating for male infant foeticide, just thinking of this hypothetical world. It's not like anyone would care about male infant foeticide anyway

[UWSL]Laws of supply and demand say that a reduction in male population relative to humanoids (females) would mean that the value of every male would go up. Women will be forced to compete with each other for limited supply of males, and even forced to date down if they want their whorish desires satisfied. [/UWSL]

If u don't believe me, see the article below. As [UWSL]male population plummeted in colleges, they developed a golden penis syndrome because foids were all competing for them. [/UWSL]

I am not advocating for male infant foeticide, just thinking of this hypothetical world. It's not like anyone would care about male infant foeticide anyway

[UWSL]Laws of supply and demand say that a reduction in male population relative to humanoids (females) would mean that the value of every male would go up. Women will be forced to compete with each other for limited supply of males, and even forced to date down if they want their whorish desires satisfied. [/UWSL]

If u don't believe me, see the article below. As [UWSL]male population plummeted in colleges, they developed a golden penis syndrome because foids were all competing for them. [/UWSL]
Bear in mind I haven't read the article, so I might miss some points here and there.

Law of supply and demand is not universal. It does not fully apply to humans. For example, house prices skyrocket when fewer houses are available because people need shelter.

Women don't need as many men, however. Why's that? Because one man can impregnate several women, but one woman can only become pregnant once a year. So fewer women are more valuable than fewer men. Which is why women share their Chads with each other. Women don't care about being part of harems as long as their Chads like them.

Some women would rather be single than date unattractive men. In fact, they would rather date themselves and there are multiple examples which contribute to my point. Therefore, fewer numbers of men are not the answer; encouraged monogamy and slut-shaming are.

YES! YES! That's what I have been saying and no one seems to understand (noreply pill in this thread proves no one understands)

Bear in mind I haven't read the article, so I might miss some points here and there.

Law of supply and demand is not universal. It does not fully apply to humans. For example, house prices skyrocket when fewer houses are available because people need shelter.

Women don't need as many men, however. Why's that? Because one man can impregnate several women, but one woman can only become pregnant once a year. So fewer women are more valuable than fewer men. Which is why women share their Chads with each other. Women don't care about being part of harems as long as their Chads like them.

Some women would rather be single than date unattractive men. In fact, they would rather date themselves and there are multiple examples which contribute to my point. Therefore, fewer numbers of men are not the answer; encouraged monogamy and slut-shaming are.
Of course house prices skyrocket when fewer are available, because there is less supply than demand. It fully follows the law of supply and demand. The law applies to every scarce resource.

And while women need less men than men need women, they still have sexual needs, albeit lower than our sexual needs. Also, chads are a very small percentage of the population, and it would be physically and humanly impossible for them to satisfy every existing women. It then follows that, if the male population is low enough in relation to the female population, demand for males will spill over from chads and women will be forced to accept and compete for lower males.

I named this theory as "incelnomics".

Monogamy and slut-shaming are not ideal because it can be easily destroyed by women, as have already happened before. Also it's a system that's needlessly rigid towards men. I digress though, this isn't the thread's topic.

Of course house prices skyrocket when fewer are available, because there is less supply than demand. It fully follows the law of supply and demand. The law applies to every scarce resource.

And while women need less men than men need women, they still have sexual needs, albeit lower than our sexual needs. Also, a chads are a very small percentage of the population, and it would be physically and humanly impossible for them to satisfy every existing women. It then follows that, if the male population is low enough in relation to the female population, demand for males will spill over from chads and women will be forced to accept and compete for lower males.

I named this theory as "incelnomics".

Monogamy and slut-shaming are not ideal because it can be easily destroyed by women, as have already happened before. Also it's a system that's needlessly rigid towards men. I digress though, this isn't the thread's topic.
Fair points.

Worlds End Harem takes this idea to the extreme.

How is that bluepill? It's basic evolutionary biology and common sense.
Yeah bro guess it's men the ones pushing degenerate trends :feelskek:

But I guess you base your thinking from your experience :feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah bro guess it's men the ones pushing degenerate trends :feelskek:

But I guess you base your thinking from your experience :feelskek::feelskek:
Low angle view scarecrow against cloudy sky 562838541 5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c

No

Very based

We just need a large scale war again. Nobody had it easier than the post WWII generation (boomers). Sadly it won't happen due to nukes :feelsree:

it doesn't matter, we are the last of our genetics. we won't breed :feelsrope::feelsrope:

No, there is no solution for inceldom. It will always exist due to how genetic recombination works and how females are hard-wired to be super selective, and promiscuous, combined with human ego and social & dating apps.

The best solution in the future is robot girlfriends with synthetic flesh and life-like movement, with customizable AI. Of course robot gfs should only be reserved for truecels but we all know how arrogant normies and chadlites are, they will buy them too. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

How is that bluepill? It's basic evolutionary biology and common sense.

Just read the comments on that video made by your low libido innocent women :feelskek:

Keep coping you :bluepill: cuck :feelskek:

Just read the comments on that video made by your low libido innocent women :feelskek:

Not sure if your walnut-sized brain can understand this, but I'll give it a shot and explain it to you.

If women want dick just as much as men want pussy, why is there an SMV imbalance to the point where a landwhale can hook up with chadlite? If the sex drives of men and women were equal, basic supply and demand would dictate that both sexes would be able to get their looksmatch, but that's not the case, is it?

Not sure if your walnut-sized brain can understand this, but I'll give it a shot and explain it to you.

If women want dick just as much as men want pussy, why is there an SMV imbalance to the point where a landwhale can hook up with chadlite? If the sex drives of men and women were equal, basic supply and demand would dictate that both sexes would be able to get their looksmatch, but that's not the case, is it?
Fuck, and now you bring that low iq of supply and demand theory
Listen nigger, just because women are not fucking every man they see like men do with women doesn't mean they have low libido, it simply means they are selective but will still fuck chad 10 times a day on the daily and act like total whores for them.
But how could you know that? You just read about about evolution and biology jfl

Listen nigger, just because women are not fucking every man they see like men do with women doesn't mean they have low libido, it simply means they are selective but will still fuck chad 10 times a day on the daily and act like total whores for them.
But how could you know that? You just read about about evolution and biology jfl
Fuck chad 10 times a day? So when chad spins his plate of 5-10 beckies, he's getting laid 50-100 times a day then.

Do you know how retarded you sound?

Women have lower libido, that's a generally accepted biological fact.

Fuck chad 10 times a day? So when chad spins his plate of 5-10 beckies, he's getting laid 50-100 times a day then.

Do you know how retarded you sound?
"So when chad spins his plate of 5-10 beckies"
And I'm the retarded one :feelskek:
Statistics regarding virginity among males and females just prove me right, but if you can sleep at night by thinking women don't fuck you because they have low libido I guess you should keep coping for eternity
:bluepill:
:feelsohh:

Statistics regarding virginity among males and females just prove me right, but if you can sleep at night by thinking women don't fuck you because they have low libido I guess you should keep coping for eternity
:bluepill:
:feelsohh:
"Statistics prove me right"

Refuses to elaborate further :feelskek:

Also nice strawman. Never said women have low libido, but that it was lower than mens by comparison.

"Statistics prove me right"

Refuses to elaborate further :feelskek:

Also nice strawman. Never said women have low libido, but that it was lower than mens by comparison.
I'm not gonna spoon feed you, search the statistic regarding virginity rates yourself.

I'm not gonna spoon feed you, search the statistic regarding virginity rates yourself.
You smooth brained cuck, everyone on this forum knows that virginity is on the rise for men at a faster pace than women. I was telling you that saying "statistics I win" isn't a valid argument.
So you agree to the fact that women are more selective than men, and we know that more women have sex than men. Yet you disagree with the idea that a select few high-value men are fornicating with multiple women?

You actually are genuinely braindead.

You smooth brained cuck, everyone on this forum knows that virginity is on the rise for men at a faster pace than women. I was telling you that saying "statistics I win" isn't a valid argument.

So you agree to the fact that women are more selective than men, and we know that more women have sex than men. Yet you disagree with the idea that a select few high-value men are fornicating with multiple women?

You actually are genuinely braindead.
Basing myself from statistics found in the current age is more relevant than bringing the argument of "women have lower libido than men" made in some biology article years ago.

Listen here you :bluepill: incel.
Women are having more sex than men do in the current age idgaf if biologically women have lower libido than men because muh female hormones.
The average woman fucks more than the average man, yet you say in the current age, where men get treated like shit, invalidated at every turn, it still able to hold a healthy libido? Even when all the food is filled with estrogen and plastic? Jfl at you if you think the average man has a higher libido while drinking soy and acting like a total cuck because modern society emasculated him since the day he was born while encouraging women to be total sluts.
But muh biology :feelskek:

Listen here you :bluepill: incel.
Women are having more sex than men do in the current age idgaf if biologically women have lower libido than men because muh female hormones.
Again with the strawmans, "Do men or women have more sex" wasn't what we were debating, though it's good that you're at least conceding the basic biological facts, that's progress to me.
The average woman fucks more than the average man, yet you say in the current age, where men get treated like shit, invalidated at every turn, it still able to hold a healthy libido?
Give the average man the opportunity, and he will fuck like chad does. The issue is that most men don't have the opportunity, not that he doesen't want to creampie a bunch of tight pussies.
Even when all the food is filled with estrogen and plastic? Jfl at you if you think the average man has a higher libido while drinking soy and acting like a total cuck because modern society emasculated him since the day he was born while encouraging women to be total sluts.
But muh biology :feelskek:
Yeah the average man has no sex drive bro. That's why a Tinder landwhale can get 1000 messages from average to above average men in under a day, hell under an hour nowadays. Yeah makes sense to me.

Again with the strawmans, "Do men or women have more sex" wasn't what we were debating, though it's good that you're at least conceding the basic biological facts, that's progress to me.

Give the average man the opportunity, and he will fuck like chad does. The issue is that most men don't have the opportunity, not that he doesen't want to creampie a bunch of tight pussies.

Yeah the average man has no sex drive bro. That's why a Tinder landwhale can get 1000 messages from average to above average men in under a day, hell under an hour nowadays. Yeah makes sense to me.
Listen chimp, I'm tired of this and you argue like a woman, you only read to answer and not to analyze so let me put it simple:
If a woman has the chance to fuck chad will she?

Bitches have high libido for chad only

Listen chimp, I'm tired of this and you argue like a woman, you only read to answer and not to analyze so let me put it simple:
Of course you're tired of it, when you fail to think of any appropriate counter-arguments and make yourself look retarded.
If a woman has the chance to fuck chad will she?
Yes, women want chad and water is wet.

Yes, women want chad and water is wet.
OK, she would fuck chad, any day any time, just like a man would fuck any woman.
Then why do you say women have lower libido? Because she wouldn't fuck any man?
Selectiveness =/= lower libido
She simply knows it's not worth it to fuck with a mutant because chads are easy to come by since OLD.
So why do you think they want to fuck less than men? Before OLD women had no problem fucking with average men, hence the recent disparity in virginity among men and women.
Of course you're tired of it, when you fail to think of any appropriate counter-arguments and make yourself look retarded.

D5d

OK, she would fuck chad, any day any time, just like a man would fuck any woman.
Then why do you say women have lower libido? Because she wouldn't fuck any man?
Selectiveness =/= lower libido
She simply knows it's not worth it to fuck with a mutant because chads are easy to come by since OLD.
The root cause of their selectiveness is lower libido. The average man is literally not pretty enough to get them off because their sex drive is comparatively lower. They need the extra visual stimulation that chad brings to the table in order to feel the tingles between their legs.

If women had the sex drive of men, then they wouldn't be able to wait around for Chad to come by because there simply wouldn't be enough chads to go around if that were the case. The chads would have their hands full fucking women around their looks level. An average man would have to suffice in order for becky to scratch that itch between her legs.

Let me ask you a common sense question. If you took chadlites libido, and dropped it down to a 1/10, do you think that chadlite would dumpster dive for landwhales or have the patience to wait for a becky/stacylite?

The root cause of their selectiveness is lower libido. The average man is literally not pretty enough to get them off because their sex drive is comparatively lower. They need the extra visual stimulation that chad brings to the table in order to feel the tingles between their legs.

If women had the sex drive of men, then they wouldn't be able to wait around for Chad to come by because there simply wouldn't be enough chads to go around if that were the case. The chads would have their hands full fucking women around their looks level. An average man would have to suffice in order for becky to scratch that itch between her legs.
No, their root of their selectiveness is not their "lower libido", you even said it yourself, biologically, sex represents more risks for women than for men.
Average men don't suffice now because of OLD, it was a huge game changer.
Let me ask you a common sense question. If you took chadlites libido, and dropped it down to a 1/10, do you think that chadlite would dumpster dive for landwhales or have the patience to wait for a becky/stacylite?
He would, and you see it every day, because again, men are not selective.

I thought of a "boy license" system myself, Chad's can have multiple wives, but they usually only take like 5~10 at a time, more and it would be too much for them to handle. But with resource abundance I'm not sure if a lack of men will solve this issue.

Enforced monogamy would to some extend, but the natural sex ratio is 1,05/1 (m/f), so there will always be Incels in such a system. A combination between the prevention of the birth of boys and enforced monogamy might solve some issues, but most Foids would prefer to stay single than be with anyone other than Chad. People on this forum seem to forget that female virginity is also rising, just because the number of sluts is somewhat rising (the number at a slower rate, the amount of partners quite quickly) doesn't mean that the number of female virgins can't rise. Female virginity rises at 0,5 X the rate of male virginity despite online dating and an abundance of choices.

This makes me think that foids would rather just not touch us at all and if we're their only choices (as the top percentile of men won't go for the ugliest women if pretty and average women are available to him) then they'd choose to abstain from the process altogether. So even in this system we'd be Incels and we'd just see female virginity rise because the few Chad's will be overwhelmed by their choices.

That's not necessary.

Look up "PGS gender selection" for implanted embryos.