Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will there ever be an ´incel revolution´? If so, what will it look like?

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Wizard
★★
Title

I simply cannot imagine Millions and Millions of sexless men, staying inside all day long and playing with themselves like a good little government slave, obeying the commands of the people in charge.
Especially when you take a look at the current dating market, which is very unhealthy and not balanced out:
90% of women go after the top 10% of guys, the rest is being lef out in the cold.
Sources, you may ask?
I´d say go on youtube and stop living underneath a rock. Not only youtube, but some guys on .is also share good sources regarding the ´loneliness epidemic´.
Yesterday, I came across a thread claiming that in France well over 60% of men aren´t dating....

No pussy no revolution

not gonna happen

best thing that can happen is a global massive wave of our soldiers going ER

Would never happen but i would imagine brocels in tac gear going ER lel.

No, men will just become cuckolds. They have already put the plan into motion.
T-Levels are at the lowest levels in recorded history and correlate with dominance.
Women continue to piss birth control in the water whilst simultaneously lusting over only the most masculine alphas, contributing to hypergamy in so many ways it's laughable.

Men will simply not have the energy to care, nor will they have the resources. The men of the current generation (Alpha/Beta) will have no political, financial, social or physical capital. It will be too late before the normies do anything about the issue, just like every other political problem JFL it'll be people on the fringe who warn about oncoming decline and the normies are willfully ignorant.

By then we will have AI girlfriends and copes so advanced that most men would much rather indulge in them than talk to a foid. I don't think the world is waking up anytime soon.

never, it's a cope just like return of so called "nuclear family", robot woman, AI girlfriends etc

There will be no revenge of the sith

nope, it's mental masturbation
aside, incels across the world have nothing in common and different interests aside from being undesirable to women because of genetics

No, men will just become cuckolds. They have already put the plan into motion.
T-Levels are at the lowest levels in recorded history and correlate with dominance.
Women continue to piss birth control in the water whilst simultaneously lusting over only the most masculine alphas, contributing to hypergamy in so many ways it's laughable.

Men will simply not have the energy to care, nor will they have the resources. The men of the current generation (Alpha/Beta) will have no political, financial, social or physical capital. It will be too late before the normies do anything about the issue, just like every other political problem JFL it'll be people on the fringe who warn about oncoming decline and the normies are willfully ignorant.

By then we will have AI girlfriends and copes so advanced that most men would much rather indulge in them than talk to a foid. I don't think the world is waking up anytime soon.
Shits depressing as fuck mangg:feelsrope:

Imo there won't be a "revolution", but more groups like Isis (in video game)

Maybe if the population declined significantly due to Inceldom and female hypergamy, the governments will pressure the people to have more kids. If it gets to that point, governments may force people to get married and have kids

How about we start with some actual politics instead of doomed to fail violence

Maybe. The thing is that women are getting more hypergamous and delusional each passing day. I wonder what will happen in 10 / 20 years. Maybe some ghost towns because of the decline of population. Maybe the economy will break again.

Not gonna happened tbh.

Cant happen without graycel uprising first

When polygamy and the blackpill will be official yes, before, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back