Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee With Foids, Looks = Personality . . . IRL Storytime

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
In a workplace lunch event, I was assigned seating next to a bunch of foids. Anyway, one of these foids had an interesting phone case. Feeling low inhib, I asked this foid about the origins of it. She explained that it's based on some obscure Japanese or Korean character. I don't remember the name of the character, but what I do remember is that it was a cute robot. She even showed me a graphic of this robot in an animation just walking. This robot character has no voice, or any ability to really express itself even in a non-verbal way thru body language/etc. I asked her if this robot does anything, like does it have a story, or does it accomplish anything? She said "no, it just looks cute."

I remember her clearly saying, she likes this phone case character because "he has a good personality." I shit you not, her two other noodlewhore colleagues chimed right after. The one to her left: "oh wow, I love his personality too." The one to her right "his personality is the best." I also want to be clear, that although these noodles are ESL, they speak extremely good english, and have went to good universities, they should know what "personality" means.

I autisticly explained to them that this robot has no personality, you can't know their personality just based on the way it looks. You are incorrectly ascribing non-existent personality traits on an inanimate object that doesn't even have soul, or even have an anthropomorphic intent to embody something that has a personality.

They gave me some dirty inkwell looks after, my words fell on deaf ears.

Last edited:
As per foid, good looks=personality. Personality is directly proportional to good looks to them.

You talked to noodles? :chad: :banhammer:

Good personality = Cute face
Athletic = Muscle genes
Confident = 6+ Height
Sensitive = Nice eyes
Funny = A functioning brain + all the aforementioned qualities
Sensual = Giant cock

You misunderstood the femoids nomenclature. Any positive attribute relates to a genetic marker of the prospect.

Athletic = Muscle genes
Confident = 6+ Height
Sensitive = Nice eyes
Sensual = Giant cock

You misunderstood the femoids nomenclature. Any positive attribute relates to a genetic marker of the prospect.

I would change funny = politically correct, but with a genetically superior smile, and NT body language

As I always say, with world like that we don't need memes anymore.

Fakecel if you can hold a convo longer than 10 seconds with foids

It's like when winona ryder comes on screen. You ascribe personality traits to her that make it believable to play a certain character. You couldn't cast her as a certain range of things.

One of the most successful examples of doublespeak of all time.

As per foid, good looks=personality. Personality is directly proportional to good looks to them.
i believe that better looking people have better personalities coz they are more positive and open coz they dont afraid anything and are complimented from every side

i believe that better looking people have better personalities coz they are more positive and open coz they dont afraid anything and are complimented from every side
Not necessarily. Compliments from every side can make you cocky too.

Athletic = Muscle genes
Confident = 6+ Height
Sensitive = Nice eyes
Sensual = Giant cock

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Personality = Chad with glasses.

Athletic = Muscle genes
Confident = 6+ Height
Sensitive = Nice eyes
Sensual = Giant cock

:cryfeels: