Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women above 5’7 aren’t women

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women above 5’7 aren’t women they’re men at that point if they’re 5’8 or taller no reason a woman should be the same height or taller as a man

Yes they are.

If their body decayed and turned into a Skeleton they'd have a female skeleton.

Yes they are.

It’s an expression I’m basically saying tall women are too masculine and aren’t as attractive as short women

Yes they are.

This nigga lacks biology and anatomy
@Reclusemaxer is for trans rights

It’s an expression I’m basically saying tall women are too masculine and aren’t as attractive as short women
I don't like most tall women not because they are tall, but most of tall ones are usually too skinny which means they lack curves also having small tits and small ass

Women above 5’7 aren’t women they’re men at that point if they’re 5’8 or taller no reason a woman should be the same height or taller as a man
Cope.
I don't like most tall women not because they are tall, but most of tall ones are usually too skinny which means they lack curves also having small tits and small ass
This is true, unfortunately.

Agreed, all tall women are worthless and should all be sent to me for proper disposal :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

YES
in particular fucking white women
they look like men: tall, broad shoulders, masculine jawlines, more muscle than other races
white worshipers are basically fags

They are. I’d know because my own mother is pretty much my height