Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are obsessed with cock

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
So this foid cunt that I stalk went to Amsterdam recently and she posted the usual basic Stacy slut pictures with her friends but one picture stood out: she took a picture of herself standing by a massive sculpted dick. I don’t know how to describe it, I guess it was (((artwork)))? Doesn’t matter really, what matters is that women are absolutely obsessed with penis all the time. In Sweden, they sell these ice cream lollies that’s are shaped like a penis and they explode in your mouth after a while and of course, foids love them. I don’t know why foids love cock so much.

Foids are revolting, childish and whorish and don’t deserve rights. These beasts have as much say in the running of the world as intelligent men do and it’s sickening to the stomach.

You forgot the word "Chad" in your title

she took a picture of herself standing by a massive sculpted dick.
Oh jeez, let me guess was it a fountain of some sort ?
There's a penis fountain in the red light district here.

women arent sexual beings silly inkwell!! :soy:

they are sexual but only chad sexual :blackpill:

True. Women's thirst is for Chad and for Chad only
20200221 135929

Oh jeez, let me guess was it a fountain of some sort ?
There's a penis fountain in the red light district here.
Something like that, yes. It’s revolting.

So this foid cunt that I stalk went to Amsterdam recently and she posted the usual basic Stacy slut pictures with her friends but one picture stood out: she took a picture of herself standing by a massive sculpted dick. I don’t know how to describe it, I guess it was (((artwork)))? Doesn’t matter really, what matters is that women are absolutely obsessed with penis all the time. In Sweden, they sell these ice cream lollies that’s are shaped like a penis and they explode in your mouth after a while and of course, foids love them. I don’t know why foids love cock so much.

Foids are revolting, childish and whorish and don’t deserve rights. These beasts have as much say in the running of the world as intelligent men do and it’s sickening to the stomach.
Based observation

Foids are only obsessed with CHAD COCK

If you show her your incel cock she will call the cops on you or have you beaten up by her army of soy white knight orbiters jfl

Because they are disgusting animals, no toilets driven by hedonism and degeneracy. Their right to vote must be taken away AT ALL COSTS. Such greed.

Your cuntry has peaked degeneracy.

24081.jpg
anglos are real high inhib they went war wearing masks to not be seen lol

Correction: Obsessed with HUGE cock.
It's over for 80% of men. Even average is small to foids these days.

:feelsEhh: sorry bro

now about ur oneitis i guess they love COCK,but only DUTCH chads cock.I can bet she fucked a dozen of guys by the time shes leaving netherlands ...

meanwhile my netherland 40 yo virgin friend is inside painting dioramas :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::dafuckfeels::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels:

Femininity is primitive and vapid horniness.

I mean, I'm obsessed with tits and ass. But you don't see me sucking on boob shaped lollipops in public. Foids liking cock is normal. It's when they start doing degenerate stuff in public which is abnormal.

So what's new? They are foids, they want cocks as men are also obsessed with pussy.

Title shoud be: Women are obsessed with chad cock