Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don’t have right to stress out men(don’t tldr plz)

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I was at work yesterday and to keep me less identifiable I will change/leave out details. This tweak bitch came in with product she wanted made as replacement for home security device. I give her the standard replacemt and she leaves. Comes back later on (closing) wanting me to take apart her entire fixture(it basically had fucked up because she didn’t maintain it/clean it). I said(sorry maham, but person who can fix that will be here early tommorow. She said “well are you going to give me one as a replacement for the night so I’m not in danger) . I went back and called handyman and he said “tell I’m going to be in tommorow at 8). I walk up tell her and she says “if i get broken into tonight it will be your asses. This lady happens to be my neighbor and she sells meth and litter alt and junk lying around her yard and people park in front of my house to go into her little smoke shack. I told the cash register lady about this and how that particular lady wouldn’t even need it for the night by what I’ve seen and that I litteraly would see if someone was robbing her house. Hole at cash register continued guilt tripping me and being a bitch. We were walking out and I said “hey if you wanna go help this lady how bout I give you a ride and you can fix it your ducking self. Manager was like “hey cool it”. Long story short : got more normies on my manifesto list

Women think everyone should break their necks protecting them. Its always someone else's fault when something bad happens to them.

Women think everyone should break their necks protecting them. Its always someone else's fault when something bad happens to them.
Yea and then they virtue signal like they are the miracle worker